Total Prize: Three (3) Captivating homes in 3 different locations
It is the dream of every human being to own a house at a particular point in time. This dream of people is regarded as being a basic necessity for all if one wishes to be seen as a successful person in life. The house that you live in speaks a lot about your personality and it is no wonder that people always fantasise about the kind of house that they want to put up. Being among those people who have been dreaming about being the proud owner of a house is not something to be ashamed of since each and every individual is defined by the things that he or she mostly thinks about.
You might have realised that it is a very huge ask to let your dreams materialise due to the cost of living these days. That alone can take you about 30 years to 45 years of continuous labouring before you will be able to put up a very moderate house.
Well, you do not need to worry yourself about that anymore as you are being given a magical chance to realise your dream in threes. Yes! You read it correct. You can become the owner of not just one but three (3) unique houses situated in three well established and much sought-after locations in Australia.
What do you get with each of these houses?
Gold Coast Prize Home
Located at Brighton Marina 1703, 4 Como Crescent, Southport, QLD 4215
- A two-bedroom house fitted with powerful air-conditioners
- A large living area
- A kitchen with the best equipments
- A pool
- A very spacious garage
- A few metres away from a number of high class shopping centres and restaurants
- Surrounded by all the basic amenities and facilities like schools and transport areas
Brisbane Prize Home
Located at Aurora 122, 420 Queen Street, Brisbane QLD 4000
- A two-bedroom house fully furnished with the latest appliances and gadgets
- A spacious parking area for your car
- Well furnished bathroom
- A perfect place that gives you the best look of the Brisbane Story Bridge
- Located within the centre of shopping centres, restaurants and educational institutions
Sunshine Coast Prize Home
Located at Ramada Marcoola 3501, 923 David Low Way, Marcoola QLD 4564
- A three-bedroom house that is fully air-conditioned
- A large garage for your car
- 2 well furnished bathrooms
- A private swimming pool
- Located at a place with easy access to all the beaches in Sunshine Coast
- Surrounded by shopping centres, hotels, restaurants and other essential facilities
- A chance to gaze at the unique Marcoola Beach
I know that by now you are really getting a picture of what you stand to gain by taking part in the RSL Art Union Prize Home Lottery Draw 326. Emerge as the winner and you will be amazed by the other features which have not been mentioned here.
How to participate in the RSL Art Union Prize Home Lottery Draw 326?
In order to grab this opportunity by both hands, you need to purchase tickets for the RSL Art Union Prize Home Lottery Draw 326. Ticket details are given below;
|Ticket Price||Number of Tickets||Chances of Winning|
|$5||1||1 out of 1,800,000|
|$20||5||5 out of 1,800,000|
|$50||13||13 out of 1,800,000|
There are 1,800,000 tickets to be sold for the Daw 326 and so the more you purchase, the higher your chances of walking away with all the keys to the three houses.
Dates to mark
The RSL Art Union Prize Home Lottery Draw 326 is still open
Closing Date: 16th June, 2015
Draw Date: 24th June, 2015
Buy more tickets and be better placed to win all three houses for yourself.