This is a non-profit making organisation that was formed in the year 1995 with the main objective of helping to provide for each and every individual who is diagnosed as having the Asperger’s syndrome. The organisation seeks to provide assistance to the various people who are concerned with helping to cater for the needs of those with the Asperger’s syndrome like parents, family members, charity organisations and other service providers within the Australian community.
What are the aims of Asperger services Australia?
Asperger services Australia has a number of targets which it seeks to achieve and these targets include;
- Helping to give supportive services to both carers and individuals who have been identified as having Asperger’s syndrome
- Provision of adequate and appropriate information on Asperger’s syndrome
- To help with those who have decided to undertake various researches on the causes and treatments of Asperger’s syndrome
- Help create awareness in the community about the Asperger’s syndrome
- Helping to advocate for equal opportunities for people with Asperger’s syndrome in all fields including that of education
These are the main targets that the Asperger services Australia seek to attain.
Services provided by the Asperger services Australia
Asperger services Australia provides a number of high-end services to each and every Australian living with the Asperger’s syndrome and some of these services provided include the following;
- Provision of supportive services to children with the Asperger’s syndrome
- Provision of supportive services to adults with the Asperger’s syndrome
- Provision of supportive services to both the families and parents of individuals who are living with the Asperger’s syndrome
- Provision of very appropriate links to other organisations that offer supportive services to people with such conditions
- A library that is well stocked
- A newsletter that is provided on a monthly basis
- Organising of various activities for family members of people with the Asperger’s syndrome which allows them to come and have the chance to interact and share ideas and views with people who have similar conditions to deal with at home
- Organising of conferences, workshops and seminars which are all aimed at ensuring that people with such conditions and their carers develop professionally
There are other equally essential services that are rendered by the Asperger services Australia and each of these services ensures that a target is achieved with those who are living with the Asperger’s syndrome and the people or institutions that care for them.
How to become a member of the Asperger services Australia
There are a number of ways through which you can also become a member of this prestigious organisation and help with the various services that we render to all those who help to cater for the people with Asperger’s syndrome. These ways are listed and elaborated below;
This allows the individual to take part in any online forum that will be organised by the Asperger services Australia.
This is the membership plan which allows the individual to participate in any of the voting activities that will be undertaken in the organisation. It also allows you to purchase things and services from the organisation at a subsidised price and you are also given any of the newsletters that come out.
This is also the membership plan for people who are living in the same house. Going with this membership plan allows the family to also enjoy certain benefits like having a single vote during the organising of any electoral event in the organisation. The family is also entitled to having the prices or costs of services and goods subsidised and also have the chance to visit the organisation’s library freely.
This is the membership plan which is provided for the institutions like the schools and business organisations in the community. Going for this membership plan allows three (3) people from that particular corporate entity or institution to benefit from all the services and goods that are provided by the Asperger services Australia like having a free subscription to all the newsletters and also gaining access to the library for those three individuals free of charge.
This is for the schools and organisations which wishes to have eight (8) people who get to benefit from the services and goods that the Asperger services Australia provides for each and every member.
This membership plan is also for an individual who wishes to be recognised as a member of the Asperger services Australia organisation for as long as he or she is alive. Going with this membership plan allows that particular individual to have lifetime access to each and every benefit that members are entitled to when they become part of the Asperger services Australia.
These are the main membership plans available for the general public to utilise in order to become part and parcel of the Asperger services Australia.