Who we are
The Autism Association of Western Australia is a charity organisation that is mainly concerned with providing vital support services to individuals living in Western Australia who have been diagnosed with the Autism Spectrum Disorders (ASD). All of the services that the Association renders to patients of ASD and their families are done without any charges. This therefore makes the Autism Association of Western Australia an association that does not seek for monetary or material gains from the services that it renders to people with ASD, their family members and all those who care for them. This Association is part of the very few associations that serves a large number of people in Australia.
What is the vision of the Autism Association of Western Australia?
The Autism Association of Western Australia has the following visions;
- To help create a community that cherishes and respects people who are disabled
- To help create a community where people with disabilities are given equal chances in the community
- To help create a community where people come together to properly cater for the needs of each and every disabled person
- To help create a community where people with disability are given the chance to live a very fulfilling life
What is the mission of the Autism Association of Western Australia?
The mission of the Autism Association of Western Australia is to help create a sustaining society which enhances the way of living of people with disability, provides them with equal chances and helps with the provision of useful supportive services to each and every individual with a disability.
What are the ways through which you can help the Autism Association of Western Australia?
Due to the reason that the Autism Association of Western Australia is a charity organisation that does not seek to profit from its services, it has some ways through which the general public can also use in order to support the Association in the work that it does. These ways include the following;
This is a way which allows each and every member of the community to give something to the Association to support the services that it renders to people with ASD and their families.
This is a way that allows the general public to become full-time active members of the Association. This way requires members to pay monthly dues and in exchange enjoy all the privileges that come with being a member of the Association.
How your support and assistance are used by the Autism Association of Western Australia
The Association makes efficient use of all the assistance and support that it gets from the general public by providing those who have any kind of disability with services that are aimed at improving their way of life in the community. Some of these services include;
- The provision of accommodation services for people with ASD and their families
- The provision of employment opportunities
- The provision of services aimed at identifying ASD at its early stages and treating it properly
- The provision of services for children who are in school
These are some of the important services that the Association provides with the support of the general public.