Who we are
The Haemophilia Foundation of New South Wales is an organisation that has been providing essential supportive assistance to people who are suffering from any kind of bleeding disorder. The Foundation renders all supportive services free of charge to each and every individual diagnosed with the disorder. These services provided by the Haemophilia Foundation NSW Inc are also not limited to those suffering from the disorder but each and everyone concerned with the upkeep of such individuals in the community.
It is the vision of the Haemophilia Foundation NSW to see to it that people suffering from the disorder are provided with all the things that will help make their lives very comfortable and worth living.
The mission is to create a society where each and every individual suffering from bleeding disorders gets to live to their full potentials regardless of their health conditions.
The Haemophilia Foundation NSW values the following;
- Equal healthcare opportunities
- Equal opportunities at life
- Collaborative support for people with haemophilia
Services provided by the Haemophilia Foundation New South Wales Inc
The Foundation has been providing a number of high quality services that are very essential to the survival of people with any kind of bleeding disorder. Some of these services rendered to sufferers of haemophilia and those who take care of them include the following;
- The provision of four major centres where people suffering from any kind of bleeding disorder can seek for better care and support services. These centres are listed below;
- The Calvary Mater – Newcastle
- The Royal Prince Alfred Hospital
- The Sydney Children’s Hospital – Westmead
- The Sydney Children’s Hospital – Randwick
Each of these hospitals provides patients suffering from haemophilia with all kinds of supportive services that help make their lives worthy of living.
The Foundation also provides other supportive services in addition to the health services provided at the four major centres and these include;
- The provision of supportive services aimed at helping the individual suffering from haemophilia and those that care for him or her to keep their emotions under control.
- The organisation of programs aimed at getting the whole society involved with caring for those with bleeding disorders.
- The Foundation also provides financial support to each and every individual suffering from any kind of bleeding disorder and those who have been taking care of them.
These are all part of the essential services that the Haemophilia Foundation New South Wales Inc provides for all those with bleeding health related problems living in New South Wales.
How to get involved with the work of the Haemophilia Foundation New South Wales Inc
The general public are entreated to support the Foundation so that it can keep on providing all the necessary supportive services to people suffering from haemophilia and the following are the ways that such help can be given to the Foundation;
- To make a donation to the Foundation
- To undertake voluntary services for the Foundation
- To help raise funds for the Foundation through your own initiative
Support the Haemophilia Foundation NSW Inc so that those suffering from bleeding disorders can also be properly supported.