Who we are
The Sunrise Children’s Association is a not for profit organisation that was formed in the year 2005. It was formed to ensure that children who are disadvantaged in any way in the communities will be provided with supportive services that will help in getting the into a position where they can also live a normal life and get provided with equal opportunities in the world.
What is the vision of the Sunrise Children’s Association?
The vision of the Sunrise Children’s Association is to help create a society where children are safe and get provided with all the basic things that will make them realise their full potentials in life.
What is the mission of the Sunrise Children’s Association?
The Sunrise Children’s Association has a mission which is to make sure that a community where children are loved and properly catered for is created for all children.
What are the values of the Sunrise Children’s Association?
- The provision of equal chances for each and every disadvantaged child
- The creation of an a society where children are placed first
- An involved community
- A long lasting solution
- Empowering people
- Partnering the various societies in all the services that it renders
What can you do to support the Sunrise Children’s Association?
The Sunrise Children’s Association is a not for profit organisation and therefore does not seek to make any gains from the services that it renders to people. It therefore has a number of avenues through which the general public can get involved with all the work that it has been doing for people. These ways are;
- To make a donation to the Sunrise Children’s Association. These donations can be weekly, monthly or even a one-time giving.
- Agree to provide sponsorship for any of the children. This involves the provision of general support for any of the disadvantaged children who are in the care of the Sunrise Children’s Association.
- Provide sponsorship for any of the events that the Sunrise Children’s Association has been organising on a periodic basis.
- Donate equipments to the Association. This avenue allows the general public to give material things to the Association so that it can be used in catering for some of the needs of the children who are disadvantaged.
- Another avenue is to become a volunteer for the Sunrise Children’s Association and undertake various activities without seeking for payment.
- There is also the avenue which allows any interested member of the community to become a member of the Sunrise Children’s Foundation. Those who use this avenue are given the chance to enjoy certain benefits and they are obliged to pay membership dues.
- Accept to organise your own fundraising event to help raise funds for the Sunrise Children’s Association.
- You can also include the name of the Sunrise Children’s Association in your list of beneficiaries.
- The last but not the least avenue is to become a friend of the Sunrise Children’s Association.
Services provided by the Sunrise Children’s Association
- Educational and sponsorship services
- Community develop services
- The provision of housing facilities for disadvantaged children
- The provision of a well constructed community where disadvantaged children can have all the love, care and support that they need