Who we are
The Qantas Cabin Crew Team is a not for profit charity organisation that was established in the year 1979. It came into existence through the idea of Laurie Curley who realised that those periods that he wasn’t doing anything could really be used to help support those who were really disadvantaged in order to get them into a position where they could sustain themselves. This was discussed with other members of the crew and that led to the formation of the Qantas Cabin Crew Team, all crew members of the Qantas Flights who have decided to volunteer their time and energy to help those who are very disadvantaged around the world.
What is the mission of the Qantas Cabin Crew Team?
The mission of the QCCT is to ensure that people who are identified by the whole members are provided with the supportive services that they need in order to make them self sustaining whilst making sure that such people still maintain their cultural and ethnic identity.
What is the vision of the Qantas Cabin Crew Team?
The vision of QCCT is to see to it that the less privileged in the communities are provided with the appropriate supportive services without jeopardizing their way of life.
What is the value of the Qantas Cabin Crew Team?
The QCCT values the provision of an equal life platform for each and every individual all over the world in all areas of life.
Projects of the Qantas Cabin Crew Team
The QCCT has a number of projects in some countries and it continues to add more countries to the list of beneficiaries. The main countries that are currently benefitting from the services provided by the Qantas Cabin Crew Team are;
- South Africa
These are the main countries that are provided with support services by the QCCT to help the less privileged in the communities to also get a better chance at making their lives meaningful and enjoyable.
Services provided by the Qantas Cabin Crew Team
The Qantas Cabin Crew Team provides essential services to each and every country that it has identified and these services include;
- The provision of buildings and equipments for the children who are less privileged with regards to education.
- The provision of books and other materials which help to enhance the learning environment of children living in remote areas all over the world.
- The provision of financial assistance to those needy children to ensure that they also get the best education that every normal child should have.
- These services are all provided to ensure that less privileged children do get equal opportunities to also make their lives better through education.
In what ways can you also help the Qantas Cabin Crew Team?
The following are the ways through which you can also support the Qantas Cabin Crew Team;
- By donating to the Foundation
- By becoming a member of the Qantas Cabin Crew Team
- By sponsoring a child
The general public can use any of these ways so that they can also support the Team in supporting the less privileged in the society.