Are you looking for a great opportunity? Well, here it is! The latest Red Cross Car Draw 24 offers an awesome first prize....
A Toyota Yaris SX valued at $19,900 OR a $20,000 Visa Gift Card!
So buy your ticket for the raffle draw right now, and you might just take your new wheels out on a drive on May 2.
Toyota Yaris SX Features
If you are the lucky first prize winner, you will win a Toyota Yaris SX (on-road costs included). This car boasts the following features:
- 15-inch wheels
- 1.5-litre four-cylinder engine
- Rear Privacy Glass
- Reverse-view camera
- Cruise control
- 6 speakers
- Front Fog Lamps
- Premium 3 Spoke Steering Wheel and Shift Lever
- Reach-adjustable steering wheel with a telephone switch
- 6.1-inch touchscreen with tap, drag and flick functions similar to those of a smartphone
- Safety package includes electronic stability control and seven airbags (dual front, front-side, side-curtain, and driver’s knee bags)
Dates to Remember
The draw date is on Monday, May 2, 2016 at 12 P.M. (AEST).
The results of the draw will be published in the Australian Public Notice on May 9, 2016.
If you want to watch the draw live, you can head to The Australian Red Cross, St. Andrews House, Kent Street, Sydney on the draw date.
Car Lottery Ticket Prices
Here are the ticket prices for Draw 24:
- Spend $5, get 1 Ticket
- Spend $25, get 5 Tickets
- Spend $30, get 10 Tickets
- Spend $40, get 15 Tickets
- Spend $50, get 20 Tickets
- Spend $60, get 30 Tickets
- Spend $80, get 40 Tickets
- Spend $100, get 50 Tickets
- Spend $150, get 75 Tickets
- Spend $200, get 100 Tickets
- Spend $300, get 150 Tickets
Other Prizes You Can Get
If you do not win the first prize for this draw, don’t worry. There are other prizes that you can win. The second place winner will receive a $4,500 Visa Prepaid Card. Draw 24 will also give five lucky winners a $100 Visa Gift Card each.
Where Your Support Goes
The Australian Red Cross is dedicated to support people from all walks of life. By buying a ticket for the lottery draw, you help transform lives of people in need living in Australia and other parts of the world.
All of the funds raised through the lottery and other fundraising efforts go to:
- Breakfast Clubs – The Australian Red Cross provides nutritious meals for thousands of school kids who would otherwise go to school hungry.
- Daily Phone Calls – Through your support, the organisation provides free daily phone calls to check on vulnerable individuals living alone. These people are usually at risk for accidents and illnesses that may go unnoticed. These calls are necessary for these people to feel assured and safe.
- Emergency Service – The Red Cross is known all over the world for responding to disaster strikes. With your help, the organisation provides prompt emergency services for individuals, families and communities who need help recovering and rebuilding their lives.