One lucky winner is going to drive away TWO prestigious Audis and grab another $51,000 in gold bullion and travel vouchers in this prize-packed Christmas draw. With the right ticket, that very special Christmas could well be yours!
The Audi SQ5
This sporty compact goes from stopped to 100km/h in 5.3 seconds, boosted by a 354 hp turbocharged engine. Your permanent quattro all-wheel drive system will take you anywhere you want to go, and extra ground clearance should keep your baby off the rocks and out of the water.
- Quattro progressive tiptronic transmission
- 0L direct injection turbocharged engine
- 21” sport alloy wheels with impressive red brake callipers
- heated leather steering wheel
- Speed-sensitive power assist steering
- Sporty Nappa leather seats with diamond stitching
- Top speed of 250 km/h
The Audi TT Coupe
Powerful, incredibly stylish and ready to rumble. Everything you could want in a sophisticated coupe that will outperform all your expectations.
- 220 hp 2.0 TFSI direct injection turbocharged engine
- 18” double-spoke dynamic design wheels
- 0-100 km/h in 5.6 seconds
- Six speed S-Tronic transmission
- Front sports seats
- Legendary quattro all-wheel drive
- Electric rear spoiler
- Advanced lighting technology and driver assistance
Prize package also includes $30,000 in gold bullion, a $20,000 flight centre voucher and a $1,000 fuel voucher. Total value: $250,000.
19 December 2018: Yourtown draw #1111 closes at 10pm AEST
21 December 2018: The lottery will be drawn at 10:30am AEST
Maximum of 130,000 Tickets Will be Sold
You’ve got great odds in a lottery that’s packed with luxury Audis, gold and travel vouchers. Purchasing additional tickets not only increase your chances of winning but add valuable gold bullion to the first prize package if you’re holding that magic ticket on December 21st. Buying a $40 book, for example, adds $5,000 in gold and the more you buy, the higher it climbs.
Chances of winning
$5,000 in gold bullion
$7,500 in gold bullion
$10,000 in gold bullion
Thank you for supporting yourtown. Proceeds from your ticket purchases will help fund the Kids Helpline and tackle issues affecting young people in Australia.