Act for Kids Victoria will have you dreaming big as you help children who have suffered from abuse and neglect. If you’re the lucky winner, you’ll be able to choose between a $10,000 Travel Voucher or $10,000 in gold bullion, and either way you’ll be opening the door to endless possibilities. In this draw TWO lucky winners will be given this exciting choice. If you won big, would you see the world or invest for the future?
The Holiday of a Lifetime
With a $10,000 travel voucher in hand, you could find yourself in just about any corner of the world, enjoying the best holiday of your life. Where would you go if you could get an all-expenses paid vacation to anywhere on the planet?
- Take the kids to Disneyland
- Walk the Great Wall of China
- Swim with the dolphins on a Hawaiian getaway
- Cruise the Mediterranean
- Lose yourself in the Greek Islands
- Explore the wilds of Alaska
- See a play on Broadway in New York City
- Shop in the souks of Morocco
- Go on an African safari
- See the Great Pyramids of Egypt
- Ride a donkey through the Grand Canyon
- Try skydiving over New Zealand’s Fox Glacier
- Climb the Eifel Tower
- Visit the penguins in Antarctica
- Count the sheep on the Shetland Islands
- Sip a Daiquiri on a Caribbean beach
No matter where your holiday fantasies take you, it can all come true if you choose the $10,000 Travel Voucher option. If you’d rather keep your feet firmly planted at home, $10,000 in gold bullion should go a long way to brightening your day. Invest for the future, knock back some debts or get started on that “someday” wish list.
13 May 2019: Act for Kids Victoria draw #6 closes at 10pm AEST
15 May 2019: The lottery will be drawn at 12pm AEST
Get Your Tickets Now
The cost of each ticket goes down as the value of your ticket book increases. For instance, purchasing a $50 book gives you 2 chances to win and reduces the price of each ticket by $5 when compared to buying them individually.
Number of Chances to win
Equivalent price per ticket
Thank you for supporting Act for Kids Victoria. Proceeds from your ticket purchases will help support children in need and develop personalized treatment plans for kids who have suffered from child abuse and neglect.