Draw #9 from the Alannah and Madeleine Foundation will have you dreaming big as you help kids who have suffered from violence or bullying. If you’re the lucky winner, you’ll be able to choose between a $10,000 Travel Voucher or $10,000 in gold bullion, and either way you’ll be opening the door to endless possibilities. This time around, they’re giving the same prize to TWO lucky winners. If you won big, would you see the world or invest in future adventures?
The Holiday of a Lifetime
With a $10,000 travel voucher in hand, you could find yourself in just about any corner of the world, enjoying the best holiday of your life. Where would you go if you could get an all-expenses paid vacation to anywhere on the planet?
- Take the kids to Disneyland
- Walk the Great Wall of China
- Swim with the dolphins on a Hawaiian getaway
- Cruise the Mediterranean
- Lose yourself in the Greek Islands
- Explore the wilds of Alaska
- See a play on Broadway in New York City
- Shop in the souks of Morocco
- Go on an African safari
- See the Great Pyramids of Egypt
- Ride a donkey through the Grand Canyon
- Try skydiving over New Zealand’s Fox Glacier
- Climb the Eifel Tower
- Visit the penguins in Antarctica
- Count the sheep on the Shetland Islands
- Sip a Daiquiri on a Caribbean beach
No matter where your holiday fantasies take you, it can all come true if you choose the $10,000 Travel Voucher option. If you’d rather keep your feet firmly planted at home, $10,000 in gold bullion should go a long way to brightening your day. Invest for the future, knock back some debts or get started on that “someday” wish list.
13 May 2019: Alannah and Madeline Foundation draw #9 closes
15 May 2019: The lottery will be drawn at 12 Noon AEST
Get Your Tickets Now
The cost of each ticket goes down as the value of your ticket book increases. For instance, purchasing a $50 book gives you 2 chances to win and reduces the price of each ticket by $5 when compared to buying them individually.
Number of Chances to win
Equivalent price per ticket
Thank you for supporting the Alannah & Madeline Foundation. Proceeds from your ticket purchases will help care for children who have experienced or witnessed serious violence and will be used to advocate for the safety and wellbeing of all children in Australia.