There are only a few prize home lotteries that offer winners to choose among several prizes. When you enter Deaf Lottery Draw 161, you will get the chance to win a spectacular First Prize package worth $600,000! Aside from that, if you get to choose among four prize options! If you become the lucky winner, you will definitely have a very Merry Christmas!
Select Among Four Prize Options!
For this draw, one lucky ticket buyer will win a first prize worth $600,000. If you happen to be this very lucky winner, you get to decide what type of prize you’d receive. You can choose to…
- Have your mortgage paid and become financially secure, living without debt and owning a new luxury car
- Embrace the ultimate travelling lifestyle in your chosen new motorhome or caravan
- Have the freedom to design and build your dream home with Metricon Homes in a location you chose
- Have funds for your Christmas shopping spree and select the prizes you want to win
Keep These Important Dates in Mind!
Draw will close on 18 December 2016
Draw will take place on 22 December 2016
The First Prize winner will be contacted by their supplied daytime/mobile phone number. The rest of the Prize winners will receive an official letter letting them know of their win.
Your Choices for the Deaf Lottery Draw 161 First Prize
There are so many lotteries you can join. Some offer cash prizes while others offer houses or cars. When you join Deaf Lottery Draw 161, what you can win is the lifestyle you’ve always been dreaming about! This means that you get to choose among prizes with gold bullion, a house, a caravan and a luxury vehicle! For this draw, Deaf Lottery increased the value of the first prize to $600,000!
Prize Option 1 – Mortgage Buster (Become Financially Secure)
You can definitely turn your life around when you win Deaf Lottery’s Christmas Draw! If you choose the Mortgage Buster Lifestyle option, you can have the healthy bank needed in achieving your dreams. You can choose to put a dent to your mortgage and live your life free of debt. If you prefer, you can invest up to $550,000 of your gold bullion or spend your money on buying luxury items like a prestigious car or a round-the-world holiday!
Do you think a BMW 650i Convertible will suit your taste? Aside from that, you will still have spare gold bullion worth $300,000 as well as $20,000 in cash. Can you imagine having those as your Christmas present? Take a look at some of the features of a BMW 650i Convertible:
- 8 cylinders and 4 valves
- Max output in kW (hp) at 1/min – 330 (450)/5,500
- Urban in l/100 km – 12.7
- Combined in l/100 km – 9.1
- Top speed in km/h – 250
- Acceleration 0- 100 km/h in s – 4.6
If the BMW 650i Convertible is not your dream car, then you can still have up to $550,000 worth of gold bullion plus $20,000 in cash. How awesome is that?
Prize Option 2 – Getaway Lifestyle (Embrace a Travelling Lifestyle)
This draw offers a First Prize with a value of $600,000. With that amount, you can finally enjoy a travelling lifestyle, be on the road and see the best landmarks of Australia. You can use your lottery windfall to purchase a Crusader ‘Manhattan Crown’ caravan with Toyota Landcruiser 200 Sahara 4WD. Aside from that, you will still have $350,000 worth of gold bullion and $20,000 in cash.
Features of the Crusader ‘Manhattan Crown’:
- Enjoy a stunning and spacious layout
- A straight style kitchen with roll-top benchtops
- A range of whitegoods
- Elevated step-up bedroom
- Large ensuite with separate shower and toilet
- A lounge area you can relax in
- LCD TV DVD combos and TV antenna
- Plus much more
Prize Option 3 – Investment or Lifestyle (Design and Build Your Dream Home)
Now you can finally build the house you’ve been dreaming about. If you are the lucky winner of Dead Lottery 161, you get to work with Metricon Homes and build your dream home in a location of your choice. You will have $600,000 which you can use to build a new home or get a home and land package from Metricon Homes. Perhaps, you want to have your new home built in your own neighbourhood. On the other hand, you might want to move to a new location and select one of the packages offered by Metricon and its partners. Choose this prize option and get up to $500,000 in gold bullion, $20,000 in cash plus a minimum deposit of $80,000 with Metricon Homes to assist you with your purchase.
Do you need an inspiration for your new home? Check out Metricon’s ‘Davenport’ design…
- Grand entry
- Light-filled spacious open plan dining and family areas
- Designer kitchen with huge walk-in butler's pantry
- Hotel style private master suite with his and hers walk-in-robe and ensuite
- Flexible family living with kids bedrooms away from the main living area
Prize Option 4 – Design your own Lifestyle (Flexibility to Choose the Prizes you Want to Win)
Deaf Lottery 161 is a Christmas draw so the prizes are bigger! For the first time ever, the lottery increased the value of the first prize to $600,000. With that amount of money, there are endless possibilities to turn your life around. When you choose the Design Your Own Prize Option, you will have the freedom to craft your dream lifestyle and choose from a selection of some amazing prize choices.
- Take a dream holiday and perhaps escape to Hayman Island for the Christmas holidays
- Luxury motorhome
- Prestigious cars
- Farm machinery
- Choice of gift cards
The fourth prize option comes with $20,000 in cash and up to $500,000 worth of gold bullion.
More Prizes to be Won in this Draw!
If you missed the first prize, fret not because you still have the chance to win over a hundred of other prizes. With more prizes available, your chances are looking fantastic!
- 2ND PRIZE - $5,000 Gift Card
- 3RD PRIZE - $3,000 Gift Card
- 4TH & 5TH PRIZES - $2,000 each Gift Cards each ($4,000 total)
- 6TH – 10TH PRIZES - $1,000 each Gift Cards each ($5,000 total)
- 11TH – 100TH PRIZES - $200 each Gift Cards each ($18,000 total)
Buy Your Tickets Early and Enter Special Draws!
When you purchase your ticket before a particular date, you get automatic entry to special draws that offer cash prizes. The draws you can enter are as follows:
- Kick-off Bonus Draw – Order $20 or more in consecutive tickets before 06/11/2016 for automatic entry into $30,000 in Early Bird Bonus Draws.
- Half-Time Bonus Draw – WIN $20,000 in Bonus Prizes. Order $20 or more in consecutive tickets before 20/11/2016 for automatic entry.
- Full-Time Bonus Draw – Order $20 or more in consecutive tickets for automatic entry into $10,000 in extra Bonus Draws.
Purchase your Tickets Now!
Just by paying $2, you get the chance to win one of these spectacular prizes! While winning is not guaranteed, you can still purchase multiple tickets and increase your chances. If you win the first prize, you even receive additional gold bullion! Keep in mind that the bigger the book you purchase the bigger your extra gold bullion will be!
$200 - 100 Tickets
Entry into the $30,000 VIP Draw + 10,500 chances to win a Prize + 100 chances to win 1st Prize
$55,000 Gold Bullion
$100 - 50 Tickets
5,250 chances to win a Prize + 50 chances to win 1st Prize
$55,000 Gold Bullion
$50 Book - 25 Tickets
2,625 chances to win a Prize + 25 chances to win 1st Prize
$35,000 Gold Bullion
$30 Book - 15 Tickets
1,575 chances to win a Prize + 15 chances to win 1st Prize
$20 Book - 10 Tickets
1,050 chances to win a Prize + 10 chances to win 1st Prize
$15,000 Gold Bullion
$10 Book - 5 Tickets
500 chances to win a Prize + 5 chances to win 1st Prize
$5,000 Gold Bullion
About the Deaf Lottery
The Deaf Lottery was organised to raise funds needed to support services for the members of the community who are deaf or hard of hearing. Supporters of the lottery get the chance to win a choice of four different lifestyle prizes worth $600,000. They get to choose among prizes which include prestige cards, gold bullion, caravans, prize homes, motorhomes, holidays, farm machinery, marine craft, trucks or motorbikes. Aside from getting the chance to win these incredible prizes, when you buy tickets, you also support services like:
- Auslan interpreting and translations
- Community Auslan (Australian Sign Language) classes
- Independent living support for Deaf people with additional disabilities
- Dynamic workshops and mentoring for Deaf community members
- Ageing Well service
Doesn’t it feel good to know that while you are giving yourself the great opportunity to turn your life around, you are also helping those in need? So, buy your tickets today!