The Endeavour Foundation is back and is giving you a chance to win a luxury waterfront property worth $1,111,878! This stunning retreat is located in sensational Maroochydore on the Sunshine Coast. The home features an open floor plan, a swimming pool, outdoor entertaining spaces and direct access to the boardwalk along a natural waterway.
So go ahead and join Draw #403! All the tickets that are bought for this lottery support programs for people with disabilities, so that they can have the choices of an ordinary life. Don’t miss out on this once-in-a-lifetime chance. Buy your tickets today before the draw closes on November 9!
Draw #403 Coastal Living Lottery
The prize home up for grabs features all the luxuries needed for a million-dollar lifestyle – a fabulous location, spacious interiors, and plenty of entertaining options. This home embodies coastal living at its finest! The resort-style interiors and superb finishes will make every single day feel like the best holiday.
This home at Maroochydore is located at one of the most sought-out suburbs, and it comes fully furnished. Here are some of the features of what could possibly be your future home:
- Double-level home, four bedrooms, three full bathrooms and one powder room
- Two master bedrooms on either level, both with walk-in-robes and ensuites
- Mezzanine study
- In-ground pool
- Direct access to the beach track via gate off the lower deck
- Entertaining deck with BBQ and direct boardwalk access
- Living room includes a 65” LG HD television with a sound bar and Blueray player
- Separate media room includes 50” LED television and sound-bar
- Fully ducted reverse cycle air conditioning with zone control
- Single-door, remote entry, one-car garage; and single-door, remote entry carport
- Prize home rental return value: $50,700 P.A. (furnished)
The total living area of the home is 221 square metres, the outdoor living area is 36 square metres, and the total land size is 346 square metres.
As if this beautiful property was not enough, Endeavour will also cover 12 months of Council rates and give you a $1,000 Visa gift card for travel!
Location & Lifestyle
Here are some of the many perks that come with winning the first prize!
- The prize home is located in Sunshine Cove, which is a multi-award winning development.
- The prize home is approximately 10 minutes away from local beaches.
- Maroochydore is the Sunshine Coast's CBD.
- Award-winning golf courses are five minutes from the prize home.
- Sunshine Plaza – the largest shopping centre on the Sunshine Coast – is approximately two kilometres from the prize home.
- Maroochydore Homemaker Centre is a five minute walk up the road.
- Grocery stores are a short five-minute drive from the prize home.
- The prize home is just a few minutes off the Sunshine Motorway.
- Schools are approximately five minutes from the prize home.
- The prize home is located directly on a boardwalk that connects to public parks and walking trails.
Don’t Forget these Important Dates
Remember these dates:
- Lottery closes at 8:00 PM AEST on Wednesday, 9 November 2016
- Results drawn at 11:00 AM AEST on 16 November 2016
The draw will take place at 33 Corporate Drive, Cannon Hill, QLD 4170. The public is invited to the draw. The winners will be notified by registered post. The results will also be published in the Courier-Mail on 19 November 2016.
Visit the Prize Home
The luxury waterfront prize home is located at 34 Sunrise Drive, Maroochydore QLD, 4558. The home will be open from 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM (AEST) starting 16 September 2016 to 9 November 2016.
If you are coming from Brisbane, take the M1 north towards the Sunshine Coast. Take exit 194 for the Sunshine Motorway/State Route 70. Take the Maroochy Bvd exit towards Maroochydore City Centre and turn right. Turn left on to Sunrise Drive and follow the signs to the prize home.
If you are driving from Gympie, take the Bruce Highway south towards Brisbane. Take the exit for Maroochydore Rd. Keep left and turn merge on to the Sunshine Motorway/State Route 70. Take the Maroochy Bvd exit towards Maroochydore City Centre and turn left. Turn left on to Sunrise Drive and follow the signs to the prize home.
Street parking is available. Just remember to adhere to the parking signs and respect other people’s private property. You never know, one day these people could be your neighbours!
Buy Your Tickets Today!
A single ticket to this lottery draw costs $10. Can you imagine winning a million-dollar waterfront home with just a couple of bucks? You could also buy a book of tickets to increase your chances of winning. If you buy more tickets, you get them at a discounted price.
Take a look at the ticket prices:
What are you waiting for? Your dream home on the Sunshine Coast is waiting for you! Click the green “BUY TICKETS NOW” button and grab some tickets before they run out.
More About Maroochydore – the Heart of the Sunshine Coast!
With its beautiful beaches, funky cafes, shopping facilities and entertainment options, Maroochydore is the cultural capital and the heart of the Sunshine Coast. It is also the place where the region’s CBD is located, but it isn’t a busy city.
If you happen to love being out on the water, you will enjoy the activities that Maroochy River has to offer. Here you can go for sunset cruises, fishing charters, canoe rentals and other aquatic activities like wind-sailing and stand-up paddle boarding. If you want to work on your tan or catch a wave, you are conveniently located near the open beaches of Mooloolaba and Alexandra Headland.
For a dose of retail therapy, head to the Sunshine Plaza. The Sunshine Plaza is the Sunshine Coast’s largest shopping mall and has over 220 specialty stores. There are also many restaurants and a large cinema complex here, making it perfect for a day out.
If you’re in the mood for a night out, Maroochydore also offers energetic and trendy bars. You could try to soak up some live music along Ocean Street, a lively spot of cultural activity.
For a Sunday out with the family, you could go to the seaside suburb of Cotton Tree. Cotton Tree is a popular place for barbeques and picnics. There are even several play areas for young kids to enjoy. There are also other popular facilities in the area, including outdoor table tennis and basketball.
Other Prizes to Win: Early Bird Prize
If you purchase your lottery tickets by 12 October 2016, you will automatically be entered into the Early Bird Draw. You could win a Rydges Resorts and Hotels gift card worth $4,000 – perfect for your next holiday!
Every Ticket Counts
The Endeavour Foundation supports thousands of people with disabilities all Australia. The goal of the foundation is to help them lead active and fulfilling lives. All of the money raised through the prize home lotteries all fund Endeavour’s programs.
With your support:
- 2,350 people with disabilities are supported in employment every week
- 1,000 people with disabilities receive accommodation support tailored to their specific needs every day
- 700 people each week will receive personalised life skills training to enhance their independence, confidence and self-esteem
The Endeavour Foundation was established in Queensland back in 1951. Today, this not-for-profit organisation helps more and more individuals with disabilities from 230 locations across Queensland, South Australia, New South Wales and Victoria by providing opportunities for work and social participation. Endeavour also provides quality specialist behaviour support.
Through your strong encouragement, the Endeavour Foundation will continuously support people through their life journeys!
Frequently Asked Questions
Want to know a little more about Endeavour Draw 403 and the commonly asked questions? Take a look below:
How many tickets are available?
Endeavour Draw 403 has a total of 650 tickets available.
When is Draw 403 drawn?
Endeavour's latest home will be drawn on the 16/11/2016 and results published here shortly after.
How much is Endeavour 403 worth?
Draw 403 is valued at $1,111,878.
How much do tickets cost?
Tickets for this draw start at $10.