When you purchase Mater Prize Home Tickets, you support the important achievements and research that Mater Hospital and Mater Research perform.
Did you know, one of the greatest success stories in modern medicine has been the increasing survival of extremely premature babies? Over the past decade, survival rates have improved dramatically, for babies born 26 weeks and above. Now more than 80% of these babies survive. To help make a difference, you can buy tickets today and make your contribution to help save the lives of more seriously ill and premature babies.
You could be celebrating your New Year as one of Australias newest Millionaires!
You could be holding the Winning Ticket to this Mater Prize Home Package Draw No 269. This cleverly designed Terrace built over three levels, located at 1 Scotsman Street, Forest Lodge, in Glebe just 2.5 km from the City Centre in Sydney and the Prize package is worth a massive $1,830,762
This impressive Terrace home provides urban living at its very best. The location is unattainable for most people, the price tag is more than most people would earn in a lifetime and live in this modern designer Prize Home, could be the time of your life. Sydney has it all, it is the largest City in Australia with the strongest and most expensive property values in the Country. And virtually anything you want to do, to buy, to eat is available mere minutes from your front door. This Prize Property is an investment that will keep on giving.
The Mater Draw No 269 Prize Package at 13 Scotsman Street Glebe NSW 2037, is 234 m² of enviable Urban living and will set you up financially for life.
You would be able to cut your working hours or retire sooner, you could have more time to pursue your passionate interests that until now, you haven't had the opportunity to be involved in.
Only 9,500,000, Tickets will be sold in Mater Prize home draw 269, this represents outstanding odds for winning. Tickets are selling fast, because who wouldn't want this remarkable property? Secure your tickets and give yourself the chance of holding the ticket that wins first prize worth is $1,830,762 which includes;
- A Strata Titled Terrace located at 13 Scotsman Street Glebe NSW 2037, (worth $1,650,000)
- This Terrace is 234 M² and includes 1 lock up garage and one allocated car space
- Water and Council Rates are paid for the first 12 months after draw date (worth $994)
- Body Corporate fees are paid for 12 months from Draw date (worth $6,732)
- Mater Foundation will pay the Transfer Stamp duty (worth $76,513)
- Legal fees for transfer is included (worth $600)
- On Trend furniture package (worth $93,923)
- A Travel and accommodation package to visit your new inner City Terrace Home (worth $2,000)
- If you purchase equal to or a minimum of $30 in tickets in a single transaction, you will automatically be in the draw to win the "Ultimate Sites Of Sydney Escape" Prize (worth $10,000)
Imagine being handed the keys to this stunning Terrace home and being told It is yours to do with it what you please.
You could move into the Terrace and enjoy the inner city urban lifestyle, it's exclusive and central, so you won't even need to use your car, so many amenities are situated within a leisurely walk. From heading out for a bike ride, a walk, a coffee, and eggs benedict with smoked salmon from breakfast while you read the paper. You can jump on public transport and arrive at your destination within minutes for just a few dollars. Bondi Beach is only 10 km away, you are only 2.5 km from Sydney's City centre, (which makes this property highly sought after and an immensely valuable asset that will continue to rise in value over the years).
Darling Harbour is only 2 km, the Royal Botanic gardens are only 6 km, Harold Park Tram Shed Markets are just 600m from your front door, where you can buy your fruit and produce, fresh and as often as you please. You are just 3 km from Sydney University and the University of Technology.
You may choose to sell this property and buy something close to where you are now, you may prefer to hold on to it, for its exclusive location and supreme potential to achieve capital growth that is unrivalled in any other location in Australia. You may even prefer to leave it fully furnished and holiday let it for higher returns. The option to rent the property out would produce a rental income that would allow you to borrow against the Equity in the Home and invest in further properties, or your business, or shares, even a new pool for the home you live in now. We highly recommend that you speak with a trusted accountant or financial adviser before making large financial decisions. Either way, no matter what you choose to do with this remarkable Mater Prize Home in Glebe, you are financially set up for life. And it only takes one ticket to win!
Important Dates to Remember
Mater Prize Home Lottery No 269 Closes at 8 pm AEST on Wednesday 22nd February 2017. The Winner will be Drawn at 1 pm AEST Friday 24th February 2017. The Draw will take place at Mater Foundation located at 620 Stanley Street, South Brisbane Qld 4101.The public is invited to attend the Draw. Winners will be notified by mail. The results will also be published in the 'public notices' section of 'The Australian' on Wednesday 1st March 2017 and also on our website.
This Stunning Mater Prize Home Winners Package would make your dreams come true, look at what this Prize includes:
You will be the envy of everyone you know and it will be love at first sight when you are handed the keys and move beyond the street appeal through your front door. You may also have a little giggle because Number 13 is very lucky for you indeed! This Prize Home is designed for luxury living over three levels.
- There is one lock up garage, with storage space for all those things you don't want inside your home, like bikes, baggage, your second freezer and your camping gear. There is also another secure car parking space allocated to this Terrace.
- The Terrace Home is 234 m², which is larger than most houses, it hosts 3 bedrooms, 2 Bathrooms and a powder room, 4 outdoor decks/courtyards
- On the upper level is the bedroom zone, the Master is above the entry and bedrooms 2 and 3 are above the Alfresco zone. The Master Suite is very spacious, the external wall is all glass, with a sliding door leading out to the exclusive tiled veranda. One walks through the Wardrobe into the luxurious ensuite. The ensuite is enhanced even more by the enormous semi frameless mirror. This space is well lit and there's a stunning stand alone bath for times when you just want to soak while you read a book. The vanity is also oversized and has his and her basins with generous storage space under the solid surface.
- Bedrooms 2 and 3 are quite sizeable too and both have floor to ceiling glass doors that lead out to a shared verandah. Bedroom 3 has a walk through robe with a desk space for the essential computer and other electronic devices to live.
- The laundry has quality appliances and ample cupboard space.
- The split system reverse cycle ducted air-conditioning will keep this home comfortable, regardless of the temperature outside.
- The Terrace has lovely street appeal and offers comforting security measures, it has a substantial front fence, about 4 foot high, with a brick base and metal railings, with some greenery on the pathway side of the fence. First, you go through the gate, where you enter the front tiled courtyard. The front of this home has floor to ceiling glass from the inside Living room, which is private and fresh. The Front door has some weight to it and is wider than normal.
- The entrance leads into the casual living area, with stairs leading up to the Bedrooms and down to the garage.
- The Kitchen is crisp, with clean lines and solid bench tops, with waterfall ends. The servery matches perfectly with the tiled floors. All appliances are of high quality and enhance the homes luxurious lifestyle.
- Behind the kitchen, there are two doors which lead to the discreet powder room
- Beyond the kitchen is the Dining zone with seating for 4.
- The Loungeroom is divine, the styling is refined and elegant. The lounge sits at the back of the home, with floor to ceiling sliding doors that lead out to the tiled alfresco and exclusive courtyard.
- The tiled courtyard area is partly covered (by bedrooms 2 and 3), the courtyard has another substantial fence, with the same quality finish of the front fence. There is a number white raised planting beds with established plants that make you forget you are in such a central location. The fenced end of the courtyard gets good sun and lets warm ambient sunlight in through the terrace. The areas blend seamlessly, with the tiled courtyards providing even more useable living space, for residents to utilise.
This Stunning Mater Prize Home will only be available to view over 4 weekends
Perhaps you can put one of the dates in your diary to ensure you get the chance to visit 13 Scotsman Street Glebe NSW 2037. You will see how well your lifestyle would fit with this stunning home and sensational surroundings. Tickets are selling fast, you can Secure Your Tickets Now, to make sure you are in Draw 269 to win.
We thank Prince of Whales Hospital Foundation for opening the home on the following dates
- 14-15 January 2017
- 21-22 January 2017
- 28-29 January 2017
- 4-5 February 2017
It only takes one ticket to win, purchasing tickets for Mater Prize Home Lottery No 269 is easy. When one person buys more tickets such as books (see details below), you are increasing your chances of holding the winning ticket on the day the Winner is drawn. If your ticket is the winner, and you have purchased a book of tickets, you will win the additional prize associated with that book buyer prize. All Book buyer rewards can be exchanged for the equivalent value in Gold Bullion
|Ticket and Ticket Book Prices||Number of Chances To Win||Additional Prizes Based on Number of Tickets Purchased in One Transaction by One Person|
|$2 Ticket||1 Chances to Win|
|$5 Book||3 Chances to Win|
|$10 Book||6 Chances to Win||$10,000 Shopping spree and Coles/Myer|
|$15 Book||10 Chances to Win||$20,000 Travel Accommodation Voucher|
|$20 Book||15 Chances to Win||$25,000 Home Entertainment Package|
|$25 Book||20Chances to Win||$30,000 Car of Your Choice|
|$30 Book||25 Chances to Win||$35,000 Gold Bullion|
|$40 Book||35 Chances to Win||$45,000 Round The World Cruise|
|$50 Book||45 Chances to Win||$50,000 Gold Bullion|
|$70 Book||65 Chances to Win||$55,000 Caravan of Your Choice|
|$100 Book||100 Chances to Win||$60,000 Car of Your Choice|
Sights of Sydney Bonus Prize valued at $10,000
If you purchase a $30 ticket book or more, in one transaction and in one name, you will automatically go into the draw to win the 'Sights of Sydney" Mater Bonus Prize. Draw Closes at 8 pm EST on Wednesday 22nd, February 2017 and will be drawn at 1 pm EST on Friday 24th, February 2017.
Here is what is included in the 'Sights of the City' Travel Package;
- Return airfares from your nearest Capital City
- Airport taxes
- Return private airport transfers included
- 3 nights at the magnificent Shangri-la Sydney on the Rocks, Accommodation in an executive Grand Harbour Suite, overlooking the extraordinary Sydney Harbour, which is stunning during the day and magical at night
- You will enjoy delicious breakfast daily
- You will have access to the in-house health club
- Private check-in and check-out,
- Fresh afternoon tea daily and evening drinks and canapes from 6-8pm
- A Breathtaking twilight Sydney Harbour Bridge climb
- A scenic flight over Sydney for 30 minutes
- A Spellbinding Taronga Zoo's Wild Experience including small, personalised group fully escorted by a keeper, you will have a photo opportunity with Koalas, you can hand-feed kangaroos and wallabies, visit a working animal kitchen, venture behind-the-scenes in the Australian nightlife house and enjoy encounters with nocturnal creatures, you will meet hand-raised kangaroos and wallabies, you get a round-trip on the sky safari, all-day zoo access, morning and afternoon tea and a take home souvenir.
- A marvellous Sydney Opera House guided tour and performance ticket for reserve seating
- You get seaplane transfers and a mouth-watering 3- course a-la-carte lunch at famous Jonah's Restaurant Whale Beach
- Enjoy delightful dinner at Altitude Restaurant on level 36 at the Shangri-la Hotel (up to the value of $400)
- Travel insurance with cancellation cover of up to $10,000 is also included
Tickets you purchase go to support Mater Hospital and Mater Reseach (Brisbane).
Up to 79 babies, each night, are cared for in Mater's special neo-natal Critical Care Unit. Sadly not all babies are born strong and healthy. 8% of Australian babies are born prematurely and many others will experience complications while they are still in their mother's womb. These babies receive around the clock critical care, helping them with breathing and eating until they are healthy enough to go home with their families. Your ticket purchases can also help Mater Research team continue their work, developing potential solutions to a range of challenges premature and seriously ill babies face.