I have to start with Wow!
Wow! Mater Prize Home Lottery 270 is the Ultimate Prize Home! It will change your life, your outlook, your lifestyle and of course, it will change your fortunes!
Bravo for Brisbane!
If you are left the last one holding the keys, you will be the ecstatic winner of a magnificent 17th floor Brisbane inner City (well 1.5km from the City Centre: that still counts right?) 96 m² 2 bedrooms, 2 bathroom Apartment. The views from up there are pretty impressive, you also have access to the rooftop where the view is breathtaking. Your terrace will become one of your favourite spots, with parklands below, you are just one block from Suncorp Stadium, so if you are a sports lover, well you will be over the moon even more so.
The "Milton Residences" is a truly stunning Apartment Development, with so much glass around the exterior, it looks very exclusive and there is no doubt it is! The entry is superb with lashings of deep rich marble everywhere you look. It is only 2 km to Southbank Parklands, where you can enjoy the markets and all of the activities that are presented there annually, just to walk there and back early in the morning or each afternoon will have you feeling exhilarated and full of life.
Lashings of Luxury
Then there is a QT Falls Creek Alpine Resort 111 m², Apartment with 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms in Victoria, with a spa/hot tub on the enormous terrace and gorgeous opulent granite benchtops throughout. You could holiday let this our throughout the year and visit for a few weeks each year just before or just after peak time, you may prefer to have it rented at peak times so you can get the highest holiday dollars.
It's just 2 minutes walk to the ski slope and just 7 km to Mount Mc Kay National Park. At the resort, there is a restaurant serving International cuisine seasonally and the facilities on offer include free wi-fi during your stay, a lounge bar with mid-century style, modern decor and parking, (fees may apply) and you have a hot-tub, infact every apartment has a hot tub on their terrace. Fortunately, your unit has a view of the slopes.
It certainly is a winter playground.
All this could be yours!
Oh, it's hard to take, have I mentioned yet that there is also a Range Rover Sport, valued at $150,782? Yes well, this is a magnificent piece of machinery, if your live with your significant other half, you may need to agree that; whoever purchased the tickets gets to drive the car, If that wasn't you of course, then there may need to be some coin throwing or some other method of you securing driver-ship rights.
This fairytale happy ending doesn't finish there, I haven't even mentioned the Gold Bullion valued at $150,000 yet, or the $5,000 ski package. And no, no, still not finished. Just in case you weren't already quite adequately impressed, Mater Prize Home has also included, a $15,000 Travel Voucher, so that you can travel anywhere in the world that you have been itching to go! Yes, that's it, I have finished now, but isn't that a fabulous 1st Prize? I'm pretty impressed, I hope you are, of course, if you are the one with the key in your hand you will be happy, you will be over the moon!
Keep an eye on these dates:
Mater Prize Home Lottery No 270 Closes at 8 pm EST on Wednesday 26th April 2017. The Winner will be Drawn at 1 pm EST Friday 28th April 2017. The Draw will take place at Mater Foundation located at 620 Stanley Street, South Brisbane Qld 4101.The public is invited to attend the Draw. Winners will be notified by mail. The results will also be published in the 'public notices' section of 'The Australian' on Wednesday 3rd of May 2017 and also on our website.
Please note; The Brisbane and the Falls Creek Apartments will not be open for inspection prior to Drawing the Winner. You can purchase tickets here.
Win an Inner-City Brisbane Apartment plus the Ultimate Winter Escape.
Included in the 1st Prize Package is quite a kitty, there is a fair bit to remember, got a pen?
- Total Prize Pool is valued at $1,710,195 and includes;
- Inner City Brisbane 17th floor Apartment No 1709, The Milton Residences, 41-45 Railway terrace Milton Qld 4064.
- 95 m² fully furnished Apartment $835,000
- with two Bedrooms and two bathrooms
- Open plan living with Kitchen, Living and Dining areas
- Electrical appliances $1,680
- Rates paid for 12 months $2,549
- Body Corporate paid for 12 months $4,042
- Terrace accessible from the Main Bedroom suite and Living area. Resort style facilities include; a pool, roof top terrace, with City skyline views, gymnasium, resident lounges,
- 2 car spaces (c121 and c282) and a storage space (s34).
- Close proximity to Southbank Parklands, cafe precincts, Brisbane River, major arterial roads, rail and other public transport, Ferry Terminal, bikeways and walkways.
- QT Falls Creek Ski Resort, Apartment E407, Quay East, Falls Creek Alpine Resort, Bogong High Plains Road Falls Creek Vic 3699
- Fully furnished 111m² Apartment with 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms, Bedroom 2 with a bunk bed and bed 3 with a queen size bed $500,000
- Body Corporate paid for 12 months $19,872
- Stamp Duty $25,070
- Legal Fees $1,200
- Open plan living with Kitchen, Living and Dining areas
- Spa/ Hot tub on Terrace
- Resort Facilities Pool, spa, gymnasium, and drying room
- Beautiful granite tops throughout
- Up to 7 weeks per year in your Falls Creek property. It will be managed as an investment property, for the remainder of the year
- Within metres of ski slopes, just one block from Transport that will take you almost anywhere.
Now we pull some magic out of Maters hat!
- Range Rover Sport, valued at $150,783
- Gold Bullion valued at $150,000
- Travel and accommodation Voucher valued at $15,000. You can take off to anywhere in the world with this
- Holiday ski package for 4, valued at $5,000. Take yourself and three friends to Falls creek for a snow holiday, the package includes ski passes and equipment hire.
Tickets are selling fast for this bumper Lottery, don't be disappointed
It only takes one ticket to win, you can purchase tickets for Mater Prize Home Lottery No 270 and there are only 8,000,000 tickets for sale, once they are gone, well, they are gone. The more tickets purchased at one time and in the same name, the more the first prize gets even more exciting. Please see table below for details.
Please note; Mater terms and conditions apply in their entirety,
|Ticket and Ticket Book Prices||Number of Chances To Win||Additional Prizes Based on Number of Tickets Purchased in One Transaction by One Person|
|$2 Ticket||1 Chances to Win|
|$5 Book||3 Chances to Win|
|$10 Book||6 Chances to Win||$10,000 Shopping spree and Coles/Myer|
|$15 Book||10 Chances to Win||$20,000 Travel Accommodation Voucher|
|$20 Book||15 Chances to Win||$25,000 Home Entertainment Package|
|$25 Book||20Chances to Win||$30,000 Car of Your Choice|
|$30 Book||25 Chances to Win||$35,000 Gold Bullion|
|$40 Book||35 Chances to Win||$45,000 Round The World Cruise|
|$50 Book||45 Chances to Win||$50,000 Gold Bullion|
|$70 Book||65 Chances to Win||$55,000 Caravan of Your Choice|
|$100 Book||100 Chances to Win||$60,000 Car of Your Choice|
Mater little miracles. "I was just watching Parker slip away"
When mum Nicola's water broke at just 21 weeks pregnant, she knew there was a high chance, things were not going to turn out well. Despite being on strict bed rest, 9 weeks later she suffered a placental abruption and was rushed to Mater mothers' Hospitals where her new son Parker was born.
Parker needed help to breathe and was quickly taken to Mater's Neonatal Critical Care Unit. The following day, a bowel obstruction prompted Doctors to make the difficult decision to operate on him.
But his precious little body couldn't cope with the demands of surgery and baby Parker needed to be resuscitated.Nicola said, "It was the most traumatic experience of my life, watching the Doctors and nurses bring him back and keep him breathing".
Eventually after three long months, as baby Parker grew stronger, he was able to go home with his family. (excerpt from Mater Prize Home Lottery No 270 Brochure) Mater Prize Homes ticket sales, go toward funding essential machinery and state of the art, equipment, that will be used to help ultra premature babies and high-risk small newborn babies.