You could be starting a whole new lifestyle if you’re the winner of the Mater prize home in draw 292. It’s a four-bedroom jewel with room for the whole family, located alongside a beautiful canal in Coomera on the Gold Coast.
The first prize package is worth $1.7 million, and it offers much more than a gorgeous new home or holiday retreat. There’s also $2,500 in gold bullion to pay off those Christmas purchases or buy a boat to go with your waterside property. You won’t have to worry about buying a boat to go with your waterside property as this prize give you 2 Yamaha 3-seater jet skis, Dunbier double jet ski trailer and jet ski licence course worth $27,474. Now that’s the way to start off the new year!
The prize home in Mater draw #292 is set on the banks of the Coomera River, opposite Sanctuary Cove.Enjoy a convenient lifestyle with the M1 Motorway located just 10 minutes away, making the Gold Coast and Brisbane easily accessible. Additionally, you will also be in close proximity to public transport and Westfield Coomera Shopping Centre.
If you’re going to live on Coomera Quay, you’re going to want to have a boat. Luckily, the prize home in draw 292 comes with 2 Jet Skies and a private 8m x 3m Flat Deck Series pontoon where you can tie up right alongside your full-length pool. On your waterfront patio, you’ll find a dining pavilion complete with a BBQ and kitchen for alfresco meals and evening snacks under the stars. It’s everything you’d find in a five-star resort, right there in your own backyard.
FEATURES OF 9 Lanyard Close, Coomera QLD 4209
This home is perfect for a full-time family residence, retirement destination, or holiday retreat. Shopping, dining, and all amenities are close by. Ideally located, beautifully designed, and filled with outstanding furnishings and electricals. Everything’s included, and there’s always that gold bullion to pay for any extras you might want to throw in.
- First prize package is valued at $1,719,585
- 365 square metres of luxurious living on a 716 square metre lot
- Modern kitchen with Spacious open-plan dining and lounge areas
- Kitchen has a central island with low-stool seating
- Dining area comfortably seats six
- Large wall-mounted flat screen television in the lounge
- Multi-purpose family room at the front of the home
- Master bedroom with walk-in robe, ensuite & patio overlooking the canal
- Modern interior design & furnishing package $147,611
- 2 bathrooms and 2 powder rooms
- Ducted air conditioning/heating
- Very large exterior lounge with alfresco dining table, outdoor furnishings, BBQ with kitchenette, and a pool table
- 12m x 4m saltwater swimming pool with Beautiful waterfront alfresco area with BBQ
- Professionally landscaped interior courtyard and garden
- Large outdoor relaxing areas
- Dedicated outdoor workout area
- Furnishings and electricals valued at $147,611
- Alarm system & CCTV system with 6 cameras
- Includes an additional $2,500 in gold bullion
- 2 Yamaha 3-seater jet skis, Dunbier double jet ski trailer, jet ski licence course worth $27,474
- Private 8m x 3m Flat Deck Series pontoon
- 2 paddleboards and games package (house and land package) valued at $1,542,000
WILL YOU MOVE, SELL OR INVEST?
The Gold Coast has so much to offer that it will be hard not to simply pack up and move if you’re the lucky winner in Mater draw #292. Everything will be right there waiting for you – the sun, the sand, and that great new 4-bedroom waterfront home..
If you’re not quite ready to make the break, however, this home is perfectly situated for a holiday rental. Thousands of people flock to the Gold Coast every year, and you’ll have no trouble renting out your residence for a healthy second income. You can expect to receive around $46,800 per year if you rent it fully furnished, and your overhead will be minimal when everything a holiday tenant could need is already in place.
Selling is always an option, and you can create your own millionaire lifestyle on the proceeds. Property values are climbing, however, so hanging on for a few more years will only increase your ultimate winnings. Whether you rent to holiday makers or find a full-time tenant, this home is a great investment when it comes to planning for your own retirement one day.
PAY ATTENTION TO THESE IMPORTANT DATES
The Mater Prize Home Lottery Draw #292 closes on 20 December 2020. The Draw will take place on 22 December 2020.
Winners will be contacted by phone after the draw, and receive written notification of their win by registered post. A list of winners will be published in “The Australian” and the results will also be posted to this website following the draw.
COME AND TAKE THE TOUR
The prize home in draw #292 is located at 9 Lanyard Close, Coomera QLD 4209.Come for the day and view what could be your new home! You can drop by and inspect the property anytime between 9:00am - 5:00pm from Saturday 17 October to Sunday 13 December, 2020.(COVID-19 Restrictions Permitting)
TICKET BOOKS MEAN MORE CHANCES TO WIN
You can make single ticket purchases in this $1.7 million draw for $2 each, but you’ll get the best value for money by buying a ticket book. A $30 book, for instance, gives you 25 chances to win as opposed to the 15 you’d get by buying them separately. If you go all the way to a $100 book, it’s like getting each chance for half price. Additionally, ticket books add gold bullion to the first prize package if you win, worth anywhere from $35,000 to $60,000 based
Frequently Asked Questions
Want to know a little more about Mater Draw 292 and the commonly asked questions? Take a look below:
How many tickets are available?
Mater Draw 292 has a total of 6,500,000 tickets available.
When is Draw 292 drawn?
Mater's latest home will be drawn on the 20/12/2020 and results published here shortly after.
How much is Mater 292 worth?
Draw 292 is valued at $1,719,585.
How much do tickets cost?
Tickets for this draw start at $2.