New Prize! Draw No.387
RSL Art Union draw 310 is now finished, there is now a new prize home, RSL Art Union draw 387. Which is a brand new home valued at $5,800,958. Ticket's do sell fast, so be sure to get in quickly!
View Results Latest Draw 387
Want real freedom? How about winning three apartment prize homes in Brisbane, Sydney and Melbourne?
- Prize Home Lottery Draw 310 offers 3 fully furnished apartments in Brisbane, Sydney and Melbourne valued at $1.8 million.
- Win these apartments and it's your choice - perhaps you're ready to live in Melbourne, rent out Sydney and sell Brisbane tax-free?
- The RSL Art Union's 2-bedroom, 2-bathroom Sydney apartment prize home is designed for spacious apartment living (105 sqm) and located in the Form building in Zetland.
- Win this apartment and you'll relax in lush Centennial Parklands but still enjoy close proximity to the CBD. Estimated rental income is $40,300 per year.
- The RSL Art Union's 2-bedroom, 2-bathroom Melbourne apartment is ready for you to move in - or just visit! Enjoy the best Melbourne has to offer in Southbank - art, theatre, cafes and breathtaking views of Port Phillip Bay. Estimated rental income is $27,040 per year.
- The RSL Art Union's 2-bedroom, 1 bathroom Brisbane apartment is located in the CBD (Tank Street). Enjoy iconic views of Brisbane's South Bank from your balcony or the top floor sky lounge. Estimated rental income is $38,840 per year.
- BUY ONLINE and guarantee your chance to win today!
You can win a home with RSL Art Union Prize Home Draw 310 - and check out the other prizes (for everyone else)!
|Draw ||Prize |
|First Prize ||3 fully furnished apartments in Brisbane, Sydney and Melbourne valued at $1.8 million |
|Second Prize ||$10,000 Gold Bullion |
|Third Prize ||$5,000 Gold Bullion |
|2x Earlybirds Ticket Buyers ||$5,000 Gold Bullion each |
|Gold Art Union Supporter (Level 3) ||$10,000 Gold Bullion |
|Silver Art Union Supporter (Level 2) ||$5,000 Gold Bullion |
|Bronze Art Union Supporter (Level 1) ||$3,000 Gold Bullion |
|VIP Only Draw ||$10,000 Gold Bullion |
|VIP Only Credit Card Update Draw ||$500 Gold Bullion |
First Prize Multiple Ticket Bonus
Buy multiple tickets (grouped in Books) and receive first prize winner bonuses.
|Spend ||Receive ||Bonus Prize |
|$200 ||50 Chances to Win (40 + 10 Bonus) ||$135,000 Gold Bullion |
|$100 ||25 Chances to Win (20 + 5 Bonus) ||$135,00 Gold Bullion |
|$75 Book ||19 Chances to Win (15 + 4 Bonus) ||$105,000 Gold Bullion |
|$50 Book ||13 Chances to Win (10 + 3 Bonus) ||$85,000 Gold Bullion |
|$30 Book ||8 Chances to Win (6 + 2 Bonus) ||$55,000 Gold Bullion |
|$20 Book ||5 Chances to Win (4 + 1 Bonus) ||$40,000 Gold Bullion |
|$10 Book ||2 Chances to Win ||$30,000 Gold Bullion |
Can't wait to win a home? Mark these dates in your calendar!
End Date - Tuesday, 5 November 2013 at 8pm AEST
Draw Date - Wednesday, 13 November 2013 at 10am AEST
Past Winners and Statistics
Australian home lotteries operated by the RSL Art Union consistently offer the biggest prizes and the best winning odds with 10 opportunities to win a prize home each year and tickets from only $5.
- The Queensland Office of Gaming Regulation regulates all RSL Art Union home lotteries and Draw 310 is legally limited to sell a maximum of 1,550,000 tickets.
- If you buy the RSL Art Union's most popular $50 Book, you receive 13 chances to win first prize (10 tickets plus 3 bonus tickets) and assuming the draw sells out, your winning odds are, at worst, 1 in 119,230. Compare these odds to winning Keno (1 in 8,911,711), Poker Machines (1 in 9,765,625), Oz Lotto (1 in 45,379,620) or Powerball (1 in 76,767,600). If you win, you'll also receive the $50 Book Bonus Prize - $85,000 in gold bullion!
- Even better, if you buy the RSL Art Union's best value $200 Book, you receive 50 chances to win (40 tickets plus 10 bonus tickets) and assuming the draw sells out, your winning odds are, at worst, 1 in 31,000. Remember, if you win, you'll also receive the Book Bonus Prize - $135,000 in gold bullion!
Did you know?
- The Returned and Services League of Australia (RSL) was established in 1916 and is the support organisation for men and women who have served or are serving in the Australian Defence Force (ADF).
- The current Patron of the RSL is Queen Elizabeth II.
- Your ticket purchase supports the RSL to provide services, including accommodation, to ex-servicemen and women, their dependents and families.
Frequently Asked Questions
Want to know a little more about RSL Art Union Draw 310 and the commonly asked questions? Take a look below:
How many tickets are available?
RSL Art Union Draw 310 has a total of 0 tickets available.
When is Draw 310 drawn?
RSL Art Union's latest home will be drawn on the 01/04/2014 and results published here shortly after.
How much is RSL Art Union 310 worth?
Draw 310 is valued at $1,800,000.
How much do tickets cost?
Tickets for this draw start at $5.