RSL Art Union Prize Home Lottery Draw 314 offers you a choice to win a luxury prize home and lifestyle package in either Balmain, Sydney or Tugun beach, Gold Coast!
- Choice 1: Balmain in Sydney: a luxury prize home in beautiful, cosmopolitan and artistic Balmain.
- Choice 2: Tugun absolute beachfront on the Gold Coast.
- Luxury prize home features and amenities.
- The total first prize value is $1,716,061.
- Estimated rental income is $91,000 (Sydney) or $57,200 (Gold Coast) per year. The RSL Art Union prize home in Sydney is open for inspection at 18 Darling Street, Balmain East, NSW, 2041 from 9am to 5pm AEST, 7 days per week until 1 April 2014. Gold Coast is not open for inspection. Take your virtual tour here!
RSL Art Union Prize Home Draw 314 isn't just about winning a home - or maybe it is!?
|First Prize||Your choice of luxury Balmain, Sydney OR Tugun beach, Gold Coast home & lifestyle package valued at $1,716,061|
|Second Prize||$10,000 Gold Bullion|
|Third Prize||$5,000 Gold Bullion|
|2x Earlybirds Ticket Buyers||$5,000 Gold Bullion each|
First Prize Multiple Ticket Bonus
Buy multiple tickets (grouped in Books) and receive first prize winner bonuses.
|$200 Book||50 Chances to Win (40 + 10 Bonus)||$135,000 Gold Bullion|
|$100||25 Chances to Win (20 + 5 Bonus)||$135,000 Gold Bullion|
|$75 Book||19 Chances to Win (15 + 4 Bonus)||$105,000 Gold Bullion|
|$50 Book||13 Chances to Win (10 + 3 Bonus)||$85,000 Gold Bullion|
|$30 Book||8 Chances to Win (6 + 2 Bonus)||$55,000 Gold Bullion|
|$20 Book||5 Chances to Win (4 + 1 Bonus)||$40,000 Gold Bullion|
|$10 Book||2 Chances to Win||$30,000 Gold Bullion|
Can't wait to win a home? Mark these dates in your calendar!
Start Date - Now open!
End Date - Tuesday, 1 April 2014 at 8pm AEST
Draw Date - Wednesday, 9 April 2014 at 10am AEST
Beating the Odds
Australian home lotteries operated by the RSL Art Union consistently offer the biggest prizes and the best winning odds with 10 opportunities to win a prize home each year and tickets from only $5.
- The Queensland Office of Gaming Regulation regulates all RSL Art Union home lotteries and Draw 314 is legally limited to sell a maximum of 1,750,000 tickets.
- If you buy the RSL Art Union's most popular $50 Book, you receive 13 chances to win first prize (10 tickets plus 3 bonus tickets) and assuming the draw sells out, your winning odds are, at worst, 1 in 134,615. Compare these odds to winning Keno (1 in 8,911,711), Poker Machines (1 in 9,765,625), Oz Lotto (1 in 45,379,620) or Powerball (1 in 76,767,600). If you win, you'll also receive the $50 Book Bonus Prize - $85,000 in gold bullion!
- Even better, if you buy the RSL Art Union's best value $200 Book, you receive 50 chances to win (40 tickets plus 10 bonus tickets) and assuming the draw sells out, your winning odds are, at worst, 1 in 35,000. Remember, if you win, you'll also receive the Book Bonus Prize - $135,000 in gold bullion!
Did you know?
- Your ticket purchase gives you a great shot to win a luxury prize home and raises money to support war veterans across Australia.
- Money raised from this draw will be used to fund vital RSL initiatives, including a $1.75 million world-first research project into Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD).
Frequently Asked Questions
Want to know a little more about RSL Art Union Draw 314 and the commonly asked questions? Take a look below:
How many tickets are available?
RSL Art Union Draw 314 has a total of 0 tickets available.
When is Draw 314 drawn?
RSL Art Union's latest home will be drawn on the 01/04/2014 and results published here shortly after.
How much is RSL Art Union 314 worth?
Draw 314 is valued at $1,716,061.
How much do tickets cost?
Tickets for this draw start at $5.