New Prize! Draw No.376
RSL Art Union draw 315 is now finished, there is now a new prize home, RSL Art Union draw 376. Which is a brand new home valued at $2,439,208. Ticket's do sell fast, so be sure to get in quickly!
View Results Latest Draw 376
RSL Art Union Prize Home Lottery Draw 315 offers you all three luxury prize home apartments on the Gold Coast, Brisbane and the Sunshine Coast!
- 1: RSL Prize Home Apartment with stunning ocean views on the Gold Coast.
- 2: RSL Prize Home Apartment luxuriously kitted out in the Brisbane CBD.
- 3: Relaxing, resort-style RSL Prize Home Apartment on the Sunshine Coast.
- All 3 prize home apartments are yours - to live, rent or sell as you please!
- The luxury Gold Coast RSL prize home apartment boasts gorgeous ocean views, 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, high end facilities including 2 pools, spa, sauna, steam room, 2 gyms and BBQ areas in Southport which is in the heart of the Gold Coast close to shops, schools and hospitals as well as being a stone's throw from the beautiful beach.
- The immaculate 2 bedroom Brisbane RSL prize home apartment is right in the heart of the CBD on Queen Street with views of the Story Bridge and Brisbane river. If you live on the Gold Coast and commute to Brisbane, then you MUST buy tickets in RSL Draw 315! Think of the valuable time you can spend with family and friends instead of being stuck on the train or in traffic (we know what its like - we commuted for a year!).
- The 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom Sunshine Coast RSL prize home apartment will have you relaxing with resort quality facilities, rainforest-like greenery and views over Lake Kawana.
- Each prize home apartment is fully furnished and decked out with quality (and practical) features and amenities.
- The total first prize value of the 3 apartments combined is $1,600,098.
- Estimated rental income combined is $89,960 per year.
- Just when you thought RSL Art Union Prize Home Lottery Draw 315 couldn't get any better, all your body corporate, water and rates are paid for the first 12 months.
These RSL Art Union Prize Home Lottery apartments are located in premium positions on the Gold Coast, Brisbane and Sunshine Coast:
- 'Southport Central' 33501, 9 Lawson Street, Southport, Queensland 4215
- 'Aurora' 245, 420 Queen Street, Brisbane, Queensland 4000
- 'Edgewater' 133, 21 Innovation Parkway, Kawana Waters, Queensland 4575
- These RSL Art Union Prize Home Lottery Draw 315 properties are not open for inspection. Take your virtual tour here!
RSL Art Union Prize Home Draw 315 isn't just about winning a home - or maybe it is!?
|Draw ||Prize |
|First Prize ||3 luxury prize home apartments: Gold Coast, Brisbane and Sunshine Coast valued at $1,600,098 |
|Second Prize ||$10,000 Gold Bullion |
|Third Prize ||$5,000 Gold Bullion |
|2x Earlybirds Ticket Buyers ||$5,000 Gold Bullion each |
First Prize Multiple Ticket Bonus
Buy multiple tickets (grouped in Books) and receive first prize winner bonuses.
|Spend ||Receive ||Bonus Prize |
|$200 Book ||50 Chances to Win (40 + 10 Bonus) ||$135,000 Gold Bullion |
|$100 Book ||25 Chances to Win (20 + 5 Bonus) ||$135,000 Gold Bullion |
|$75 Book ||19 Chances to Win (15 + 4 Bonus) ||$105,000 Gold Bullion |
|$50 Book ||13 Chances to Win (10 + 3 Bonus) ||$85,000 Gold Bullion |
|$30 Book ||8 Chances to Win (6 + 2 Bonus) ||$55,000 Gold Bullion |
|$20 Book ||5 Chances to Win (4 + 1 Bonus) ||$40,000 Gold Bullion |
|$10 Book ||2 Chances to Win ||$30,000 Gold Bullion |
Can't wait to win a home? Mark these dates in your calendar!
Start Date - Now open!
End Date - Tuesday, 6 May 2014 at 8pm AEST
Draw Date - Wednesday, 14 May 2014 at 10am AEST
Beating the Odds
Australian home lotteries operated by the RSL Art Union consistently offer the biggest prizes and the best winning odds to win a prize home each year and tickets from only $5 each.
- The Queensland Office of Gaming Regulation regulates all RSL Art Union prize home lotteries and Draw 315 is legally limited to sell a maximum of 1,700,000 tickets.
- If you buy the RSL Art Union's most popular $50 Book, you receive 13 chances to win first prize (10 tickets plus 3 bonus tickets) and assuming the draw sells out, your winning odds are, at worst, 1 in 130,769. Compare these odds to winning Keno (1 in 8,911,711), Poker Machines (1 in 9,765,625), Oz Lotto (1 in 45,379,620) or Powerball (1 in 76,767,600). If you win, you'll also receive the $50 Book Bonus Prize - $85,000 in gold bullion!
- Even better, if you buy the RSL Art Union's best value $200 Book, you receive 50 chances to win (40 tickets plus 10 bonus tickets) and assuming the draw sells out, your winning odds are, at worst, 1 in 34,000. Remember, if you win first prize, you'll also receive the Book Bonus Prize - $135,000 in gold bullion!
Did you know?
- Your ticket purchase gives you a great shot to win a 3 amazing prize home apartments and raises money to support war veterans across Australia.
- Money raised from this draw will be used to fund vital RSL initiatives, including a $1.75 million world-first research project into Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD) and how to best support our veterans' mental health.
Frequently Asked Questions
Want to know a little more about RSL Art Union Draw 315 and the commonly asked questions? Take a look below:
How many tickets are available?
RSL Art Union Draw 315 has a total of 0 tickets available.
When is Draw 315 drawn?
RSL Art Union's latest home will be drawn on the 01/04/2014 and results published here shortly after.
How much is RSL Art Union 315 worth?
Draw 315 is valued at $1,600,098.
How much do tickets cost?
Tickets for this draw start at $5.