New Prize! Draw No.358
RSL Art Union draw 316 is now finished, there is now a new prize home, RSL Art Union draw 358. Which is a brand new home valued at $2,418,386. Ticket's do sell fast, so be sure to get in quickly!
View Results Latest Draw 358
RSL Art Union Prize Home Lottery Draw 316 offers you a luxury prize home in Benowa on the Gold Coast.
- An expansive RSL prize home with 4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms on a premium 1/4 acre Gold Coast waterfront block.
- This luxury Gold Coast RSL prize home boasts stunning waterfront lake views, a grand and expansive entertaining area with a gourmet kitchen, indoor dining and an outdoor BBQ area adjacent to the magnificent pool, and is close to shopping, renowned golf courses, restaurants, schools and hospitals as well as being a few minutes drive to the beautiful Gold Coast beaches.
- It comes fully furnished and decked out with quality (and practical) RSL prize home features and amenities.
- This amazing prize home is yours to live, rent or sell as you please!
- The total first prize value is $1,478,233.
- Estimated rental income is $62,400 per year.
- Just when you thought RSL Art Union Prize Home Lottery Draw 316 couldn't get any better, all your body corporate, water and rates are paid for the first 12 months.
- These RSL Art Union Prize Home Lottery Draw 316 property is open for inspection from 9am to 5pm AEST, 7 days a week until 10 June 2014 at 88 Sir Bruce Small Boulevard, Benowa, Gold Coast Queensland 4217.
RSL Art Union Prize Home Draw 316 isn't just about winning a home - or maybe it is!?
||Majestic luxury prize home and lifestyle package in Benowa, Gold Coast valued at $1,478,233
||$10,000 Gold Bullion
||$5,000 Gold Bullion
|2x Earlybirds Ticket Buyers
||$5,000 Gold Bullion each
First Prize Multiple Ticket Bonus
Buy multiple tickets (grouped in Books) and receive first prize winner bonuses.
||50 Chances to Win (40 + 10 Bonus)
||$135,000 Gold Bullion
||25 Chances to Win (20 + 5 Bonus)
||$135,000 Gold Bullion
||19 Chances to Win (15 + 4 Bonus)
||$105,000 Gold Bullion
||13 Chances to Win (10 + 3 Bonus)
||$85,000 Gold Bullion
||8 Chances to Win (6 + 2 Bonus)
||$55,000 Gold Bullion
||5 Chances to Win (4 + 1 Bonus)
||$40,000 Gold Bullion
||2 Chances to Win
||$30,000 Gold Bullion
Can't wait to win a home? Mark these dates in your calendar!
Start Date - Now open!
End Date - Tuesday, 10 June 2014 at 8pm AEST
Draw Date - Wednesday, 18 June 2014 at 10am AEST
Beating the Odds
Australian home lotteries operated by the RSL Art Union consistently offer the biggest prizes and the best winning odds to win a prize home each year and tickets from only $5 each.
- The Queensland Office of Gaming Regulation regulates all RSL Art Union prize home lotteries and RSL Draw 316 is legally limited to sell a maximum of 1,750,000 tickets.
- If you buy the RSL Art Union's most popular $50 Book, you receive 13 chances to win first prize (10 tickets plus 3 bonus tickets) and assuming the draw sells out, your winning odds are, at worst, 1 in 134,615. Compare these odds to winning Keno (1 in 8,911,711), Poker Machines (1 in 9,765,625), Oz Lotto (1 in 45,379,620) or Powerball (1 in 76,767,600). If you win, you'll also receive the $50 Book Bonus Prize - $85,000 in gold bullion!
- Even better, if you buy the RSL Art Union's best value $200 Book, you receive 50 chances to win (40 tickets plus 10 bonus tickets) and assuming the draw sells out, your winning odds are, at worst, 1 in 35,000. Remember, if you win first prize, you'll also receive the Book Bonus Prize - $135,000 in gold bullion!
Did you know?
- Your ticket purchase gives you a great shot to win a spectacular prize home and raises money to support war veterans across Australia.
- Money raised from this draw will be used to fund vital RSL initiatives, including a $1.75 million world-first research project into Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD) and how to best support our RSL veterans' mental health.