For the first time in RSL prize home lottery history, RSL Art Union Prize Home Lottery Draw 317 offers you a millionaire's lifestyle with your choice of:
- A $1.5 million Sunshine Coast prize home with absolute waterfront frontage on the spectacular South Maroochy River. This spacious 4 bedroom prize home comes fully furnished and decked out with quality RSL prize home amenities and facilities including a gym, heated lap pool and pontoon on the river. You will be within walking distance of some of the Sunshine Coast's best shopping, cafes, restaurants and walking tracks. Its the ultimate relaxing yet connected lifestyle. Live, rent or sell as you please!
- OR $1.5 million in cashable gold. Imagine what you could do: pay all your bills, pay off your mortgage, buy a new home in your dream location or locations ... there are so many choices!
- OR $1.5 million of prestige cars. Perhaps an Aston Martin for him and a Rolls Royce for her?
- OR a $1.5 million luxury yacht. Take me away skipper!
- The total first prize value is $1,500,000.
- Estimated rental income is $52,000 per year.
- Just when you thought RSL Art Union Prize Home Lottery Draw 317 couldn't get any better, all the prize home body corporate, water and rates are paid for the first 12 months.
- PLUS when you win first prize, you also win a $2,000 travel voucher.
These RSL Art Union Prize Home Lottery Draw 317 property is open for inspection from 10am to 4pm AEST, Wednesday-Sunday until 15 July 2014 at 202/42 Duporth Avenue, Maroochydore, Queensland 4558.
RSL Art Union Prize Home Draw 317 isn't just about winning a home - or maybe it is!?
|First Prize||Your millionaire's life: $1.5 million RSL Sunshine Coast prize home OR $1.5 million in cashable gold OR $1.5 million in prestige cars OR a $1.5 million yacht!|
|Second Prize||$10,000 Gold Bullion|
|Third Prize||$5,000 Gold Bullion|
|2x Earlybirds Ticket Buyers||$5,000 Gold Bullion each|
First Prize Multiple Ticket Bonus
Buy multiple tickets (grouped in Books) and receive first prize winner bonuses.
|$200 Book||50 Chances to Win (40 + 10 Bonus)||$135,000 Gold Bullion|
|$100 Book||25 Chances to Win (20 + 5 Bonus)||$135,000 Gold Bullion|
|$75 Book||19 Chances to Win (15 + 4 Bonus)||$105,000 Gold Bullion|
|$50 Book||13 Chances to Win (10 + 3 Bonus)||$85,000 Gold Bullion|
|$30 Book||8 Chances to Win (6 + 2 Bonus)||$55,000 Gold Bullion|
|$20 Book||5 Chances to Win (4 + 1 Bonus)||$40,000 Gold Bullion|
|$10 Book||2 Chances to Win||$30,000 Gold Bullion|
Can't wait to win a home? Mark these dates in your calendar!
Start Date - Now open!
End Date - Tuesday, 15 July 2014 at 8pm AEST
Draw Date - Wednesday, 23 July 2014 at 10am AEST
Beating the Odds
Australian home lotteries operated by the RSL Art Union consistently offer the biggest prizes and the best winning odds to win a prize home each year and tickets from only $5 each.
- The Queensland Office of Gaming Regulation regulates all RSL Art Union prize home lotteries and RSL Draw 316 is legally limited to sell a maximum of 1,750,000 tickets.
- If you buy the RSL Art Union's most popular $50 Book, you receive 13 chances to win first prize (10 tickets plus 3 bonus tickets) and assuming the draw sells out, your winning odds are, at worst, 1 in 134,615. Compare these odds to winning Keno (1 in 8,911,711), Poker Machines (1 in 9,765,625), Oz Lotto (1 in 45,379,620) or Powerball (1 in 76,767,600). If you win, you'll also receive the $50 Book Bonus Prize - $85,000 in gold bullion!
- Even better, if you buy the RSL Art Union's best value $200 Book, you receive 50 chances to win (40 tickets plus 10 bonus tickets) and assuming the draw sells out, your winning odds are, at worst, 1 in 35,000. Remember, if you win first prize, you'll also receive the Book Bonus Prize - $135,000 in gold bullion!
Did you know?
- Your ticket purchase gives you a great shot to win a spectacular prize home and raises money to support war veterans across Australia.
- Money raised from this draw will be used to fund vital RSL initiatives, including a $1.75 million world-first research project into Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD) and how to best support our RSL veterans' mental health.