New Prize! Draw No.358
RSL Art Union draw 318 is now finished, there is now a new prize home, RSL Art Union draw 358. Which is a brand new home valued at $2,418,386. Ticket's do sell fast, so be sure to get in quickly!
View Results Latest Draw 358
RSL Art Union Prize Home Lottery Draw 318 offers you an ultimate Gold Coast millionaire's home and lifestyle package:
- A $1.5 million spectacular waterfront Gold Coast prize home. This spacious 4 bedroom, three bathroom prize home comes fully furnished and decked out with quality RSL prize home amenities and facilities including a spacious al fresco dining area with BBQ, in-ground pool and pontoon onto the water. Live, rent or sell as you please!
- Enjoy the millionaire's lifestyle at Biggera Waters, Gold Coast: the waterfront is at your backyard and you're a few minutes from the Gold Coast's best shopping at Harbour Town Shopping Centre where you'll also get the Gold Coast's best coffee at Star Coffee Co - drop by for the amazing coffee, food and friendly service!
- PLUS a brand new luxuriously sporty Audi A3 valued at $60,073 (includes all on-road costs, dealer delivery, etc) feel the sea breeze as you drive away without a care in the world!
- PLUS $100,000 gold bullion to spend as you please - spoil yourself!
- The total first prize value is $1,541,466.
- Estimated rental income is $52,000 per year.
- Just when you thought RSL Art Union Prize Home Lottery Draw 318 couldn't get any better, all the prize home body corporate, water and rates are paid for the first 12 months.
- PLUS when you win first prize, you also win a $2,000 travel voucher.
- This RSL Art Union Prize Home Lottery Draw 318 property is open for inspection from 9am to 5pm AEST, 7 days a week until 19 August 2014 at 30 East Quay Drive, Biggera Waters, Queensland 4216.
RSL Art Union Prize Home Draw 318 isn't just about winning a home - or maybe it is!?
||Your luxury $1.5 million Gold Coast prize home, plus an Audi A3 and $100,000 gold bullion!
||$10,000 Gold Bullion
||$5,000 Gold Bullion
|2x Earlybirds Ticket Buyers
||$5,000 Gold Bullion each
First Prize Multiple Ticket Bonus
Buy multiple tickets (grouped in Books) and receive first prize winner bonuses.
||50 Chances to Win (40 + 10 Bonus)
||$135,000 Gold Bullion
||25 Chances to Win (20 + 5 Bonus)
||$135,000 Gold Bullion
||19 Chances to Win (15 + 4 Bonus)
||$105,000 Gold Bullion
||13 Chances to Win (10 + 3 Bonus)
||$85,000 Gold Bullion
||8 Chances to Win (6 + 2 Bonus)
||$55,000 Gold Bullion
||5 Chances to Win (4 + 1 Bonus)
||$40,000 Gold Bullion
||2 Chances to Win
||$30,000 Gold Bullion
Can't wait to win a home? Mark these dates in your calendar!
Start Date - Now open!
End Date - 19 August 2014 at 8pm AEST
Draw Date - Wednesday, 27 August 2014 at 10am AEST
Beating the Odds
Australian home lotteries operated by the RSL Art Union consistently offer the biggest prizes and the best winning odds to win a prize home each year and tickets from only $5 each.
- The Queensland Office of Gaming Regulation regulates all RSL Art Union prize home lotteries and RSL Draw 318 is legally limited to sell a maximum of 1,625,000 tickets.
- If you buy the RSL Art Union's most popular $50 Book, you receive 13 chances to win first prize (10 tickets plus 3 bonus tickets) and assuming the draw sells out, your winning odds are, at worst, 1 in 125,000. Compare these odds to winning Keno (1 in 8,911,711), Poker Machines (1 in 9,765,625), Oz Lotto (1 in 45,379,620) or Powerball (1 in 76,767,600). If you win, you'll also receive the $50 Book Bonus Prize - $85,000 in gold bullion!
- Even better, if you buy the RSL Art Union's best value $200 Book, you receive 50 chances to win (40 tickets plus 10 bonus tickets) and assuming the draw sells out, your winning odds are, at worst, 1 in 32,500. Remember, if you win first prize, you'll also receive the Book Bonus Prize - $135,000 in gold bullion!
Did you know?
- Your ticket purchase gives you a great shot to win a spectacular prize home and raises money to support war veterans across Australia.
- Money raised from this draw will be used to fund vital RSL initiatives, including a $1.75 million world-first research project into Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD) and how to best support our RSL veterans' mental health.