New Prize! Draw No.368
RSL Art Union draw 320 is now finished, there is now a new prize home, RSL Art Union draw 368. Which is a brand new home valued at $2,313,695. Ticket's do sell fast, so be sure to get in quickly!
View Results Latest Draw 368
RSL Art Union Prize Home Lottery Draw 320 offers you the ultimate luxury prize home trifecta:
- RSL Prize Home Apartment 1: Sydney. This inner city one bedroom apartment boasts amazing Sydney Harbour Bridge views. Complete with luxury facilities including gym, heated pool, spa, sauna and 24 hour concierge. Within a stone's throw of trendy cafes and shops.
- RSL Prize Home Apartment 2: Melbourne. A luxuriously modern 2 bedroom apartment with views over Victoria Bay and Docklands. Public transport on your doorstep to take you to nearby restaurants, Harbour Town Shopping Centre and Etihad Stadium to soak up all that Melbourne has to offer. Top end facilities include lap pool, spa and gym.
- RSL Prize Home Apartment 3: Brisbane. This 2 bedroom apartment is in Brisbane's most prestigious and tallest building in the heart of the city with spectacular views over the Brisbane river. You are just a short walk from the top riverfront bars and restaurants and retail stores. Enjoy the heated pool, spa, sauna and gym.
- All prize home apartments come fully furnished. Live, rent or sell as you please!
- The total first prize value is $2,015,486.
- Estimated rental income is $113,100 per year.
- Just when you thought RSL Art Union Prize Home Lottery Draw 320 couldn't get any better, all the prize home body corporate, water and rates are paid for the first 12 months.
- PLUS when you win first prize, you also win a $2,000 travel voucher.
The RSL Art Union Prize Home Lottery Draw 320 properties are not open for inspection.
- 'Beau Monde' 1701, 77 Berry Street, North Sydney, NSW 2060
- 'Arkley Tower' 1104, 20 Rakaia Way, Docklands, Victoria 3008
- 'Soleil' 5304, 501 Adelaide Street, Brisbane, Queensland 4000
RSL Art Union Prize Home Draw 320 isn't just about winning a home - or maybe it is!?
||The luxury prize home trifecta: Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane worth $2 million!
||$10,000 Gold Bullion
||$5,000 Gold Bullion
First Prize Multiple Ticket Bonus
Buy multiple tickets (grouped in Books) and receive first prize winner bonuses.
||50 Chances to Win (40 + 10 Bonus)
||$135,000 Gold Bullion
||25 Chances to Win (20 + 5 Bonus)
||$135,000 Gold Bullion
||19 Chances to Win (15 + 4 Bonus)
||$105,000 Gold Bullion
||13 Chances to Win (10 + 3 Bonus)
||$85,000 Gold Bullion
||8 Chances to Win (6 + 2 Bonus)
||$55,000 Gold Bullion
||5 Chances to Win (4 + 1 Bonus)
||$40,000 Gold Bullion
||2 Chances to Win
||$30,000 Gold Bullion
Can't wait to win a home? Mark these dates in your calendar!
Start Date - Now open!
End Date - Tuesday, 11 November 2014 at 8pm AEST
Draw Date - Wednesday, 19 November 2014 at 10am AEST
Beating the Odds
Australian home lotteries operated by the RSL Art Union consistently offer the biggest prizes and the best winning odds to win a prize home each year and tickets from only $5 each.
- The Queensland Office of Gaming Regulation regulates all RSL Art Union prize home lotteries and RSL Draw 320 is legally limited to sell a maximum of 1,700,000 tickets.
- If you buy the RSL Art Union's most popular $50 Book, you receive 13 chances to win first prize (10 tickets plus 3 bonus tickets) and assuming the draw sells out, your winning odds are, at worst, 1 in 130,769. Compare these odds to winning Keno (1 in 8,911,711), Poker Machines (1 in 9,765,625), Oz Lotto (1 in 45,379,620) or Powerball (1 in 76,767,600). If you win, you'll also receive the $50 Book Bonus Prize - $85,000 in gold bullion!
- Even better, if you buy the RSL Art Union's best value $200 Book, you receive 50 chances to win (40 tickets plus 10 bonus tickets) and assuming the draw sells out, your winning odds are, at worst, 1 in 34,000. Remember, if you win first prize, you'll also receive the Book Bonus Prize - $135,000 in gold bullion!
Did you know?
- Your ticket purchase gives you a great shot to win a spectacular prize home and raises money to support war veterans and their families across Australia.
- Money raised from this draw will be used to fund vital RSL initiatives, including a $1.75 million world-first research project into Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD) and how to best support our RSL veterans' mental health.