RSL Prize Home Draw 321 Results have now been drawn take a look! Did you win?
Right in time for Christmas, RSL Art Union Prize Home Lottery Draw 321 offers you:
- An absolute beachfront Gold Coast prize home and lifestyle package worth over $3.3 million! This spacious 4 bedroom, three bathroom prize home comes fully furnished with luxurious RSL prize home amenities, including a spacious al fresco entertainment area with direct ocean views and a master retreat with a private spa. Live, rent or sell as you please!
- You'll be one of the elite few who get to enjoy the exclusive millionaire's beachside lifestyle at Currumbin, Gold Coast: with a relaxing unassuming lifestyle, scrumptious cafes and boutique shops nestled along the Gold Coast's most beautiful beach!
- PLUS celebrate Christmas in style with your own family Christmas tree and gifts worth $4,515!
- The total first prize value is $3,366,100.
- Estimated rental income is $80,600 per year.
- Estimated peak holiday rental income is as much as $3,500 a week.
- Just when you thought RSL Art Union Prize Home Lottery Draw 321 couldn't get any better, all the prize home body corporate, water and rates are paid for the first 12 months.
- PLUS when you win first prize, you also win a $2,000 travel voucher.
This RSL Art Union Prize Home Lottery Draw 321 property is open for inspection from 9am to 5pm AEST, 7 days a week until 22 December 2014 at 762 Pacific Parade, Currumbin, Queensland 4223.
Take your virtual tour here!
RSL Art Union Prize Home Draw 321 isn't just about winning a home - or maybe it is!?
|First Prize||Your luxury $3.3 million beachfront Gold Coast prize home!|
|Second Prize||$10,000 Gold Bullion|
|Third Prize||$5,000 Gold Bullion|
First Prize Multiple Ticket Bonus
Buy multiple tickets (grouped in Books) and receive first prize winner bonuses.
|$200 Book||50 Chances to Win (40 + 10 Bonus)||$135,000 Gold Bullion|
|$100 Book||25 Chances to Win (20 + 5 Bonus)||$135,000 Gold Bullion|
|$75 Book||19 Chances to Win (15 + 4 Bonus)||$105,000 Gold Bullion|
|$50 Book||13 Chances to Win (10 + 3 Bonus)||$85,000 Gold Bullion|
|$30 Book||8 Chances to Win (6 + 2 Bonus)||$55,000 Gold Bullion|
|$20 Book||5 Chances to Win (4 + 1 Bonus)||$40,000 Gold Bullion|
|$10 Book||2 Chances to Win||$30,000 Gold Bullion|
Can't wait to win RSL Prize Home Lottery Draw 321? Mark these dates in your calendar!
- Start Date - Sold out!
- End Date - Monday, 22 December 2014 at 8pm AEST
- Draw Date - Wednesday, 24 December 2014 at 10am AEST
Beating the Odds
Australian home lotteries operated by the RSL Art Union consistently offer the biggest prizes and the best winning odds to win a prize home each year and tickets from only $5 each.
- The Queensland Office of Gaming Regulation regulates all RSL lotteries and RSL Art Union Prize Home Lottery Draw 321 is legally limited to sell a maximum of 2,025,000 tickets.
- If you buy the RSL Art Union's most popular $50 Book, you receive 13 chances to win first prize (10 tickets plus 3 bonus tickets) and assuming the draw sells out, your winning odds are, at worst, 1 in 155,770. Compare these odds to winning Keno (1 in 8,911,711), Poker Machines (1 in 9,765,625), Oz Lotto (1 in 45,379,620) or Powerball (1 in 76,767,600). If you win, you'll also receive the $50 Book Bonus Prize - $85,000 in gold bullion!
- Even better, if you buy the RSL Art Union's best value $200 Book, you receive 50 chances to win (40 tickets plus 10 bonus tickets) and assuming the draw sells out, your winning odds are, at worst, 1 in 40,500. Remember, if you win first prize, you'll also receive the Book Bonus Prize - $135,000 in gold bullion!
What is your chance of winning?
RSL Art Union are limited to selling 2,025,000 tickets, in draw 321. What is your chance of winning this beautiful home?
You have a 1: chance of winning!Buy tickets now
Did you know?
- Your ticket purchase gives you a great shot to win a spectacular prize home and raises money to support war veterans and their families across Australia.
- Money raised from this draw will be used to fund vital RSL initiatives, including a $1.75 million world-first research project into Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD) and how to best support our RSL veterans' mental health.