The RSL Art Union is now offering you a chance of a lifetime to win an entire waterfront residential complex valued at an unbelievable $3,100,000.00 in one of the most sought after location in Australia, in its draw #325. This is indeed a special draw as it coincides with the marking of 100 years since the Gallipoli landings. It is due to this reason that this draw will also be known as "The Gallipoli Draw," In honor of the over 100 years legacy of unwavering service offered to this country, by the gallant Australian servicemen and women.
Therefore, anybody who buys a ticket in draw 325, also automatically qualifies to be entered into a bonus draw where they will be eligible to win a trip to Gallipoli where the commemoration will take place. The bonus draw prize is valued at $15,000, in form of a $10,000 worth of a Flight Center voucher as well as $ gold bullion worth $5,000.
The first prize in draw 325 is an expensively elegant waterfront residential complex featuring four lavish homes which come with a chic stand-alone five-bedroom home that is not only larger than an average Australian house by about a third, in terms of size, but the house also comes with its own private lift and plunge pool. The property offers splendid waterfront views whenever one is in the master bedroom or the dining and living areas of any of the four classy newly built homes. This really attractive and expensive first prize gives the lucky winner three options of utilizing the property:
- You can decide to sell the expensive property tax-free, at its current worth
- You can rent it out then sit back and relax as you wait for your bank account to be topped up with a cool $165,880 estimated yearly income; one of the highest ever offered annually OR
- You can decide to live in the prestigious stand-alone residence, as you still enjoy a sizable income from the remarkable investment portfolio.
RSL Art Union Draw 325 First Prize Features
This magnificent property located on the prestigious 5054 Emerald Island Drive, Carrara QLD 4211 address comes with the following features:
- A chic stand-alone five-bedroom home endowed with extravagantly breathtaking waterfront views.
- A fashionable two level home that provides enough living space for the entire family as well as friends, complete with a guest bedroom together with a bathroom found on the ground floor.
- A serene al fresco area complete with a BBQ as well as steps from the private plunge pool
- You will be waking up to dazzling lake views from the master bedroom that comes complete with ensuite and a walk-in robe
- The location of the property is just a short drive to some of the world famous beaches as well as major tourist destinations of the Gold Coast.
- Each of the four homes is made a bit larger than the average Australian house, featuring an open plan living as well as dining areas that lead to roomy balconies where one can enjoy breathtaking water views other than accessing the pool area.
As if the above endowments are not enough, the first prize comes with:
- Elegant furniture and modern electrical appliances worth $316,195
- Water, rates and body corporate all paid for in the first 12 months
- A $ 2,000 travel voucher at your disposal
The specific value of each of the four separate houses in the first prize property is as follows:
- The luxury, stand-alone residential house #1: With an estimated value of $850,000, this home can also be rented out at the rate of $43,680 per year.
- The luxurious Townhouse #2: valued at an estimated amount of $750,000, this house can also be rented out at an impressive rate of $41,080 annually.
- The Luxurious Townhouse #3: With an estimated net worth of $740,000 and it can also be rented at the rate $40,040 per year.
- The Luxury Townhouse #4: This house is estimated to be worth $760,000 and it can also be rented at the rate of $41,080 per year.
If the winner chooses to sell all the four houses, then he/she will bank an impressive $3,100,000 tax-free. Alternatively you can choose to rent out all the four houses, in which case you will be raking in a remarkable total of $165,880 every year. However, most people might want to live in the prestige stand-alone home while renting the remaining portfolio. In this case, one will still be making a cool $122,200 annually as rent collection. But still, one may decide not to sell or rent any of the four houses in the property, though this very unlikely. In such a scenario, you will be the owner of a property with a total equity of $3,100,000, in a much sought after address, to use as you wish. You may decide to give some loved members of your family unforgettable gifts to cherish in a lifetime, and what better gift than a fully furnished luxury house?
However, it is good to note that the above values are just rough estimations which are subject to change depending on the prevailing market conditions. Also, the property sales values are not inclusive of electrical appliances and furnishings, even though the winner gets furnishings, legal title transfer expenses, electrical appliances, rates and body corporate fees for the first one year, on top of the houses. The winner will also get a travel allowance so that they can attend the property handover ceremony.
|$200 Book||50 Chances to Win (40 + 10 Bonus)||$135,000 Gold Bullion|
|$100 Book||25 Chances to Win (20 + 5 Bonus)||$135,000 Gold Bullion|
|$75 Book||19 Chances to Win (15 + 4 Bonus)||$105,000 Gold Bullion|
|$50 Book||13 Chances to Win (10 + 3 Bonus)||$85,000 Gold Bullion|
|$30 Book||8 Chances to Win (6 + 2 Bonus)||$55,000 Gold Bullion|
|$20 Book||5 Chances to Win (4 + 1 Bonus)||$40,000 Gold Bullion|
|$10 Book||2 Chances to Win||$30,000 Gold Bullion|
Location and LifeStyle
The first prize property is located in Carrara, Queensland. This Gold Coast Suburb which is situated inland from the Surfers Paradise offers the residents the much needed serene, waterfront suburban life without necessarily compromising on the location. The Emerald Lakes environment offers an amazing lifestyle that can be enjoyable to the whole family. Other than the village atmosphere it exudes, it provides a shopping precinct, a hotel, recreational facilities and walking tracks. Carrara's residents as well as their visitors enjoy the following:
- A more relaxed and tranquil lifestyle far away from the robust hustle and bustle found in the CBD of the Gold Coast.
- Metricon Stadium known as the home of the Gold Coast Suns AFL team
- Carrara Markets, which happens to be the largest permanent market site in Queensland, attracting a huge following of both locals and tourists each weekend.
- The close proximity to some of Gold Coast's major destinations which include: Broadbeach, Surfers Paradise, Conrad Jupiter's Casino, Pacific Fair Shopping Center and the Gold Coast Convention Center.
The RSL - VIP only "Update your details" promotion prize
Entry to this competition is open to VIP club members only. They receive the offer via the VIP ticketing mailing or individual e-mails. The VIP club members qualify to be in the contest to win through updating their details via a call to the RSL Art Union hotline before Friday 1st May 2015 8.00 pm.. Any updates through mail or the website should be received by 1st May 2015, 5.00pm.
The winner of this contest will receive a fuel voucher worth $500. The prize can neither be redeemed for cash nor transferred. One winner gets picked randomly from all eligible individuals. After the dra, the prize will be directly mailed to the winner's address after the draw has taken place.
Dates to Mark
The first prize property In the RSL Art Union will be open for inspection seven days a week, from 9.00 a.m. to 5.00 pm. The display takes place as from 1st April 2015 and closes on 12th May 2015.
The Key Dates
Kick-off date: Now
Closing date: Tuesday 12th May 2015 at 8pm AEST
Date of draw: 10am, AEST on Wednesday 20th May 2015
Odds of Winning
Take a look at our odds of winning lottery page and see a more indepth comparison.
What is your chance of winning?
RSL Art Union are limited to selling 2,500,000 tickets, in draw 325. What is your chance of winning this beautiful home?
You have a 1: chance of winning!Buy tickets now
- If you buy one ticket worth $5, you get a 1: 2,500,000 chance of winning
- If you buy two tickets worth $10, you get a chance of 1:1,250,000 of winning
- If you buy five tickets worth $20, you get a chance of 1:500,000
- And the trend goes on in that order. However, the chances of winning are bound to change, if all tickets are not sold. However, the undisputed fact is that, the more tickets you buy, the more your chances of winning will become. Hurry now and grab your tickets while the stocks last.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The RSL Art Union Draw No. 325 is supervised and permitted by the Queensland Office of Gaming Regulation. The RSL Art union is only allowed to sell a maximum of 2,500,000 tickets in this particular draw. Therefore the chances of winning for a person who purchases a single ticket are 1: 500,000. Winners will be notified through Registered Mail and the results will be published in public notices of both "The Australian" and "Te Courier Mail" on 22nd May 2015. All cheques, money orders as well as credit payments should be received by 12th May 2015 in order to be entered into draw number 325. However, in case an order is received later than this date or by any chance, the draw is sold out, the order automatically gets entered into the next draw, which is draw 326.
It is also important to note that any rental estimates that are provided are just for informational purposes, as they don't form part of the first prize. The gold selling costs as well as market price variations apply whenever one wants to sell gold bullion. Some of the items that appear in the pictures are only for display purposes and the floor plans are meant for illustration purposes; they may not be up to scale or constitute a full representation of the home or unit since they are not up to scale. All participants must be over 18 years. By participating in this lottery, you automatically attract a phone call, from the promoter, offering you tickets in future lotteries. This can be nullified at any time by contacting the promoter on the provided address.