RSL Art Union prize homes are always beautiful, but this one will leave you breathless. Built in 2005, this hinterland retreat is set on 2 acres of land near the Sunshine Coast. At 940 sqm, this is the largest home that RSL has ever put up for grabs.
You’re away from the hype and traffic of the coast, but only a short drive from Coolum and Noosa. You may never visit, however, because everything you’ll ever want or need is included in this spectacular prize.
Welcome to RSL Draw 347. A six-bedroom luxury home with three bathrooms, three powder rooms, and a glimpse of the ocean from your sparkling infinity pool.
RSL 347: $1,834,199 Prize Home
Here are some of the stunning features of 75 Musgrave Drive, Yandina Creek QLD 4561
- Six bedrooms (3 upstairs, 3 downstairs)
- Three full bathrooms, three powder rooms, spa bath in master bedroom ensuite
- Large open-plan kitchen, with six-burner gas stove, two dishwashers, and Nespresso machine
- Two al fresco areas, one overlooking the pool, the other with a fireplace
- Billiard room with built-in bar, fridge-freezer, and dishwasher (and billiard table of course)
- Media room with 55” TV, DVD player and Samsung home theatre system
- Large study
- Living room with 70” Hisense TV
- “Retreat” with 50” Samsung TV and Xbox One S
- Ducted air-conditioning throughout
- Three separate balconies
- Infinity pool
- Europa 6 burner BBQ on upper al fresco
- Three 15,000L rainwater tanks
- Two garages, room to secure six cars
- Estimated rental income of $65,000 PA
- $188,988 worth of furniture and appliances
- Prize includes $50,000 in gold bullion
- $10,000 Jim’s Group voucher included
- $2,000 travel voucher
- Legal fees are covered ($1375 value)
- First year of rates and water are covered ($1,836 value)
As with all RSL draws, you can do whatever you please with your new home. After all, it’s yours now! You can move in, rent the home, or sell it.
If you decide to keep the property for income generation, you can expect to receive about $65,000 per year in rent.
If you decide to sell, you won’t pay any tax as long as the price you receive is equivalent or lower than the value of the property. The only tax would be capital gains if you sell at a higher price.
Why We Think You’ll Never Leave
You’ve got room to park six cars out of the weather, but we don’t think you’ll have much use for them. That’s because this prize home has everything you’ll ever need, all under one (very large) roof.
The number of living/lounging areas in the home give you multiple choices of where to sit to look out at the hinterland view, or take a rest after climbing out of the pool. There are almost as many places to relax out of doors as in. And those out-of-doors areas aren’t just a slab of concrete where you can park a BBQ. Upstairs, you’ve got the choice of three balconies or a beautiful al fresco area large enough to hold a full dining room table and a six burner BBQ. Downstairs, the pool is flanked by two al frescos, one of which has a fireplace to make the area comfy year-round.
Did we mention the three TVs? There’s the modest 50” screen in the retreat, the 55” model in the media room, and the whopping 70” version in the Living area. The media room also has a DVD player system to complement the full Samsung home theatre system. There’s really no excuse for anyone to be fighting over the remote, and in a house this large, you won’t be drowning each other out either.
Rates and water are paid for the first year as part of your prize package, and you’ll need plenty of both. The home has three dishwashers and two large fridge freezers with water dispensers. Not that you’ll be worrying too much about rates in the future. Your $50,000 in gold bullion should help take care of those.
You might have picked up one or two friends along the way, and you’ll finally have somewhere to entertain them all. The rooms have a wonderfully spacious feel not only because they’re...well… spacious, but because every room is lined with floor to ceiling windows. The pristine wooden floors add to the sense of grandeur, light, and airiness of the home. The proportions are all generous, from the square forage of the bedrooms to the full spa off the master suite. We’re not talking about a tub with a couple of jets. This is full-on, lie down, open a bottle of bubbly and have your friends jump in kind of thing.
The views from all of the balconies and the pool decks are wonderful. Surrounded by the hills and bush of the hinterland, you’re in an oasis of tranquility, but the slice of the ocean in the distance is a reminder that civilization, should you ever want it, isn’t too far away.
This truly is a little piece of heaven.
What Else is on Offer in RSL Draw 347?
We don’t blame you for having your eye on the $1,834,199 first prize, but the other prizes aren’t too shabby either. This is a special draw, not only because of the sheer size of the first prize property but due to the number of additional prizes you also have the chance to win.
In all, RSL Draw 347 has 100 prizes in addition to the first prize, with a total value of $141,000.
If you ever felt the itch to travel, this is the Draw for you. All of the top prizes take you on adventures you’ve likely only dreamed of:
- Second prize is a Sydney New Year’s Eve Experience for two valued at $20,000.
- Third prize is an Australian Open Men’s and Women’s Finals Experience for two valued at $11,000.
- Fourth prize is the ARIA Awards Experience for two valued at $10,000
- Fifth prize is a travel voucher to explore the pyramids in Egypt valued at $9,000
- Sixth prize is a travel voucher to take a break in beautiful Hawaii valued at $8,000
- Seventh prize is a travel voucher to get lost in the hustle and bustle of New York City valued at $7,000
- Eighth prize is a travel voucher to walk the IncaTrail and discover Machu Picchu valued at$6,000
- Ninth prize is a travel voucher to relax and unwind in the Maldives valued at $5,000
- Tenth prize is a travel voucher to tour Tuscany in style valued at $4,000
And then there are another 90 prizes after that! Everything from gold bullion to hotel vouchers and fuel. That’s a ton of chances to walk away from a winner.
Important Dates You Don’t Want to Forget
Draw Closes: 8pm AEST on Tuesday 18th July 2017
Draw Date: Public draw 10am (AEST) Wednesday 26th July 2017 at
Draw Location: ANZAC HOUSE, 283 St Pauls Terrace, Fortitude Valley QLD 4006
The hinterland retreat prize home at 75 Musgrave Drive, Yandina Creek QLD 4561 will be open for public viewing from Wednesday 7th June to Tuesday 18th July from 9am to 5pm AEST, seven days a week. This really is such an unusual and unique property that you will want to take a look if you’re in the area.
If you’d prefer to wait until you win to see your new home, your first prize package includes a $2,000 travel voucher to get you there!
Let’s Have a Look at the Tickets
The RSL Art Union Home Lottery Draw 347 will only be selling a maximum of 2,175,000 tickets. That gives you very good odds of winning a prize, and you just need to be holding the winning ticket to move into the $1,834,199 hinterland retreat.
Draw 347 tickets are offered as per the following pricing: Secure Your Tickets Here:
|$100 Book||25 Chances to Win (5 bonus tickets valued at $25)||$135,000 Gold Bullion|
|$75 Book||19 Chances to Win (4 bonus tickets valued at $20)||$105,000 Gold Bullion|
|$50 Book||13 Chances to Win (3 bonus tickets valued at $15)||$85,000 Gold Bullion|
|$30 Book||8 chances to Win (2 bonus tickets valued at $10)||$55,000 Gold Bullion|
|$20 Book||5 Chances to Win (1 bonus ticket valued at $5)||$40,000 Gold Bullion|
|$10 Book||2 Chances to Win no bonus tickets||$30,000 Gold Bullion|
The $50 Book is the most popular package. It gives you 13 chances of winning with 3 bonus tickets and if you are holding the winning ticket, you also receive an additional $85,000 in gold bullion.
Supporting a Worthy Cause
All of the funds raised through the RSL Art Union Prize Home Lottery go to helping thousands of Australian veterans and their families. These are men and women who served our country and need physical and psychological rehabilitation programs, housing, financial assistance and advocacy services. Many suffer from post-traumatic stress disorder, with the anxiety and depression that accompany this devastating condition.
Your generous contribution is greatly appreciated.
We commend you for supporting Draw 347. May your month be filled with good health, joy, prosperity and generosity! PHT