RSL Draw 348 – A Two Million Dollar Decision of a Lifetime!
Usually, the most difficult decision you have to make when there’s a new RSL Art Union Prize Home Lottery is how many tickets to buy. This is always a very popular lottery because the homes on offer are among the very best you’ll find anywhere – luxurious designs in enviable locations. This time, you’re going to have to choose between two spectacular homes, and we can guarantee it won’t be easy.
The first is a two-bedroom apartment on world-famous Bondi Beach. You’ll be in the heart of all the action, and never at a loss for things to do. The very best surfing, dining and shopping, all at your doorstep. This is the choice for those who like to be in the thick of it all.
What is your chance of winning?
RSL Art Union are limited to selling 2,800,000 tickets, in draw 348. What is your chance of winning this beautiful home?
You have a 1: chance of winning!Buy tickets now
If you’re looking for something a little calmer, how about a three-bedroom townhouse on Byron Bay? Enjoy the view of Tallows Beach or the Arakwal National Park from your private terrace, just five minutes from the middle of town. The choice for nature lovers and those who just want to take it easy.
Each First Prize option is worth over $2 million, so choose wisely!
Bondi Beach Apartment – Live it up at the “Pacific”
The Pacific Bondi was voted the best development in 2016 and it’s not hard to see why. RSL Draw 348 in Bondi is located at 101/186 Campbell Parade, Bondi Beach NSW 2026 is centrally located in one of the most exclusive and sought-after locations in Australia. This home is right where the rich and famous all want to be, and comes fully equipped and waiting for you to move in.
- 97 Square metres of luxurious split level apartment living
- Open kitchen with gleaming white counters and wood accents
- Spacious dining area with plenty of natural light
- Compact study with a view of the beach
- Living room with a wall of additional storage
- Master bedroom with huge walk-through robe
- Master ensuite with full tub and shower
- Convenient in-apartment laundry
- Second bedroom with additional storage
- Second bathroom with shower
- Gorgeous wood floors in all rooms
- Sleek, modern fixtures
- Single vehicle parking
- Access to pool and gym complex at reduced rates
- $67,830 in furniture and appliances
- Fridge and freezer, kettle, toaster, espresso coffee machine, microwave, dishwasher, Miele oven and stove top
- Samsung 50” television and LG entertainment system
- Euromaid washing machine and Simpson dryer
- Rates, water and fees for a year (worth $12,096)
- Transfer duty ($90,065) and legal fees ($1,375) paid
- Air conditioned throughout
- $2,000 travel voucher for you to come and take a look before you move.
- Total prize value of $2,073,366
This home is the perfect residence for anyone working in Sydney or planning to in the future. The centre of the city is only 7 km from Bondi. If, however, you’re not quite ready to move to the beach, the rental potential for this home is incredible. Homes in this market are in very high demand and you can expect to receive north of $80,000 a year in rental income if you decide to let it out.
You could, of course, decide to sell the property and use your millions to fund whatever lifestyle you’ve always dreamed of. Travel the world or take that road trip around Australia you’ve had on your bucket list for years. The choice is entirely yours with Draw 348.
The Joy of Living on Bondi Beach
Bondi Beach is home to about 11,500 permanent residents, but welcomes thousands of international visitors every year and is one of the most popular tourist destinations in Australia. It became a public beach in 1882 and has been drawing fans of surf and sun to the area ever since.
Bondi is famous for its vibrant coastal energy. This is where the trendy people come to play, and the beach (along with its photogenic surf life savers) has been featured in numerous films and documentaries. So why would you want to live here? Because it’s where the finest in dining, shopping, entertainment and leisure activities all come together.
If you’re not a surfer, you likely soon will be. People come from all over the planet to take on the Bondi swells, and since they will now be in your own backyard, you’ll be a pro in no time. Not convinced? There’s no charge for watching.
Living in Bondi compels you to get out and about. The coastal walk along the esplanade is sure to keep you fit, as will swimming with the Icebergs. This club was formed in 1929 for surf life savers who wanted to keep up their skills in winter. Their famous salt water pool is a short walk from your new front door.
The restaurants of Bondi are a foodie’s dream, and you can also fill your pantry with local produce from the nearby farmer’s market. If you want to watch the sunset with a cocktail in hand, you’ll have no end of choice among the beach’s many bars and lounges. And get used to wearing designer labels because it’s is all part of your new Bondi Beach lifestyle!
Byron Bay Townhome – Hinterland Splendour with an Ocean View
If the hustle and bustle of Bondi Beach isn’t for you, how about the majesty of Byron Bay? RSL Draw 348 in Byron Bay is located at the “Vue” at 6/22 Mahogany Drive, Byron Bay NSW 2481 which was established in 2005 and has everything you’re looking for in a tranquil home near Tallows Beach.
- 324 square metres of relaxed comfort
- Open plan living and dining area with panoramic ocean view and gleaming wood floors
- Beautiful open kitchen with a large central breakfast bar
- Al fresco dining on your first level patio
- Master bedroom opens to a ground level private terrace
- Full master ensuite with double sinks and designer tiles
- Second and third bedrooms, each with a balcony
- Full bathroom and additional powder room on the first floor
- Spacious semi-enclosed deck on the first level with a stylish wooden floor
- Ground floor media room with ample storage cupboards
- Large garage with secure parking for two vehicles
- Furniture and electrical appliances worth $92,440
- French-door fridge and freezer with water and ice dispensers
- Kettle, toaster, nutritional blender, coffee machine, microwave, cooktop and oven, Miele dishwasher
- Two 50” Samsung televisions and LG Hi-Fi system
- Euromaid washing machine and Simpson dryer
- $235,000 in gold bullion for all those little extras like a new car, boat or camper
- The many facilities in the complex includes bbq areas, large pool and spa, kids wading pool, and flood lit tennis court, play room and gymnasium
- Air conditioned throughout, electric and gas connected to the home
- Rates, water and fees for a year (worth $16,311)
- Transfer duty ($76,240) and legal fees ($1,375) paid
- $2,000 travel voucher included
- Total prize package worth $2,073,366
Byron Bay also enjoys a hot real estate market, and if you choose to rent this lovely townhouse, you can anticipate receiving a $67,600 per year income to save for retirement or pay off your existing mortgage.
You can also choose to sell the property and enjoy your new millionaire status any way you please. Retire early, travel, or help out your family members. Remember, you only have to pay taxes on the sale if you sell it for more than its prize value (capital gains).
The Bohemian Life in Byron Bay
Mahogany Drive winds through the hinterland of Byron Bay, and the prize townhouse complex is a fifteen-minute walk from Tallows beach and a short drive from the centre of town. You’ll enjoy an unimpeded view of the ocean, over the top of the lush green forest of the Arakwal National Park. With so many outdoor features, this home makes the most of its perfect location.
Cape Byron is the easternmost point of mainland Australia. The area was settled by Europeans in the mid-1800s, initially to log Australian red cedar. The town was officially named Byron Bay in 1894 and was home to a significant dairy industry including the biggest meat processing plant in the southern hemisphere. Byron Bay is known for its “alternative” culture, bohemian lifestyle, and laid back vibe.
Here, you’ll find a host of natural wonders to explore. Get up at first light and go swim with the local sea turtles. You can also find whales and dolphins off the coast near the Cape Byron lighthouse. It’s been trying to keep ships off the rocks since 1901, but you’ll still find a load of shipwrecks in the bay if you fancy diving.
Tallow beach is an oasis of clean white sand and a great place to swim, watch the birds, fish, or just lie back and take it all in. It’s part of the Arakwal National Park, so remains pristine, natural and unspoiled.
Whale watching a is a very popular pastime with the tourists, as is hiking throughout the hinterland. Minyon Falls is a short drive away, and you can watch it plunge over 100 metres in the Nightcap National Park. If you love the great outdoors and want to live in a welcoming, relaxed and environmentally conscious community, the Byron Bay option was tailor made for you.
Important Dates to Remember
The RSL Art Union Prize Home Lottery Draw 348 closes at 8 pm AEST on Tuesday 22nd August 2017.
The public draw will be held at 10 am AEST on Wednesday the 30th of August at ANZAC HOUSE, 283 St Pauls Terrace, Fortitude Valley QLD 4006.
Winners will be notified by registered mail and public notices will be placed in the “Courier Mail” and the “Australian” on Friday September 1st, 2017. Winners will also be posted on this site.
The Byron Bay townhome at 6/22 Mahogany Drive, Byron Bay NSW 2481, will be open for public viewing from 10am to 3pm, seven days a week, effective July 12th. Come for a day at the beach and take a walk through this outstanding property.
Unfortunately, the Bondi Bay apartment will not be available for inspection prior to the draw.
Ticket Books – More Chances to Win
Buying a ticket book for Draw 348 boosts your chances of winning either the Bondi Beach apartment or Byron Bay townhome, and it also increases the total value of your prize. If you win with a ticket purchased in a ticket book, you’ll also receive additional gold bullion. The amount of gold bullion goes up with the value of your ticket book.
|$100 Book||25 Chances to Win (5 bonus tickets valued at $25)||$135,000 Gold Bullion|
|$75 Book||19 Chances to Win (4 bonus tickets valued at $20)||$105,000 Gold Bullion|
|$50 Book||13 Chances to Win (3 bonus tickets valued at $15)||$85,000 Gold Bullion|
|$30 Book||8 chances to Win (2 bonus tickets valued at $10)||$55,000 Gold Bullion|
|$20 Book||5 Chances to Win (1 bonus ticket valued at $5)||$40,000 Gold Bullion|
|$10 Book||2 Chances to Win no bonus tickets||$30,000 Gold Bullion|
The $50 Book is the most popular package. It gives you 13 chances of winning with 3 bonus tickets and if you are holding the winning ticket, you also receive an additional $85,000 in gold bullion.
The RSL Art Union Prize Home Lotteries
Every year, the RSL Prize Home Lotteries give away up to $26 million in prizes. These include multi-million dollars beach homes, apartments, secluded retreats and luxurious weekend getaway properties. Once a year, the Golden Treasure draw awards, one lucky winner, an entire apartment complex. One thing is for sure – the lives of RSL lottery winners are never quite the same again.
For almost a hundred years, the Returned and Services League of Australia has been running home lotteries as a means of raising money to help Australian veterans and their families. This includes assistance with mental health concerns (notably PTSD), housing, education, relocation, DVA claims, and financial concerns. The funding also helps provide support for the families of the fallen and maintains a peer network for those who have completed their service.
May your month be filled with good health, joy, prosperity and generosity! PHT
While we make every effort to provide you with accurate information, to make informed decisions, an inconsistency may arise. For complete entry conditions; please refer to RSL Art Union Terms and Conditions here. PHT