Can you imagine winning three beautiful Kirra Beach villas valued at $5.8 million? Draw 387 offers you a chance to own three luxury beach villas in Gold Coast Queensland.
Kirra Beach Villas
RSL Art Union presents three luxury beach villas located in stunning Kirra Beach on the Gold Coast. Only steps away from famous Kirra Beach each home is open plan and contains four bedrooms and two bathrooms. Along with stunning views and walking distance to everything you need - it’s worth buying pre-sale tickets!
- Fully furnished and equipped (over $295,000 of new fittings and furniture)
- Rental return estimated at $247,000
- Each house is 4 bedrooms, two bathrooms and a powder room
- Access to the rooftop terrace
- Stunning beach views
- Walking distance to shops, restaurants, cafes and public transport
- 20 minutes from Surfers Paradise
These tickets are for pre-sale only. Draw opens 9th June 2021. The winner will be announced on 28th July 2021.
Frequently Asked Questions
Want to know a little more about RSL Art Union Draw 387 and the commonly asked questions? Take a look below:
How many tickets are available?
RSL Art Union Draw 387 has a total of 6,641,500 tickets available.
When is Draw 387 drawn?
RSL Art Union's latest home will be drawn on the 28/07/2021 and results published here shortly after.
How much is RSL Art Union 387 worth?
Draw 387 is valued at $5,800,958.
How much do tickets cost?
Tickets for this draw start at $5.