How long have you been dreaming of becoming the proud owner of a simple but classic house in certain places either within the area that you live or at a well developed area? This is a question that can be asked of each and every individual and always there will be different answers from these people. However, of all the answers that will be given, there will be a similarity among them and that will be about being the owner of a house that is situated in a place with a serene environment.
Some of the features that are mostly given by people with regards to their dream house include;
- A house situated at an area that is very developed
- State-of-the-art furnishings
- A classic view of the environment
- A swimming pool within the house and many other unique features
Well, if that is the type of house that you have been dreaming of for some time now then it is about time you considered what we have for you at Surf Life Saving Lotteries.
- Some of the things to look out for include;
- A two-storey house that is constructed at the Lakeside
- Well furnished with the latest of furniture and electrical appliances
- A swimming pool within the compound
- A clear view of the lake from inside the house
These are just some of the features that can be found with the unique and luxurious house that you stand to win when you purchase any of the Surf Life Saving Lottery tickets. The total cost of putting up such a luxurious house at a place like the Lakeside is a whopping $925,900.00. This is a house that will take a lot of people years on end to build by saving all the salaries that they will earn. However, it is something that can easily be acquired without even saving your salary for just a single month and that is by purchasing a lottery ticket from Surf Life Saving Lotteries.
The actual home that you stand to win also comes with its own unique and well elaborated features which include the following;
- An alfresco dining area that gives you a good view of the lake
- Two bedrooms with a third one serving as the master bedroom
- A garage that has enough space to accommodate two cars
- A large living area with classic stairs that leads up to the top floor
- A kitchen that also has enough space
- A study area
- Two bathrooms that are made with state-of-the-art equipments
And above all these features, you also do not have to pay for council rates for up to a whole year as the house also comes with $3,000.00 Gold Bullion which will be used for settling the council rates. These are just some of the features of this Lakeside luxury home that is situated at 22 Caspian Circuit, Mountain Creek, Queensland.
Aside the unique features of the luxury home, there are also other things which make this house all the more a worthy prize for the one who will walk away with the keys to the house. These things are very basic but they are also an important aspect of life which should always be available if one is to live in a particular place and enjoy living there. Some of these basic but important things which come with the location of the luxury home are;
- It is situated in an area with enough shopping avenues which makes it very easy for any occupant to make whatever purchases he or she needs to make without going through any unnecessary problems.
- It is also located near a golf course which makes it possible for the occupant to try his or her hands on golfing if he or she is a rookie golfer or to polish his or her skills if a pro golfer.
- There are also a number of very modern and well kept beaches and this makes it possible for whoever gets to occupy this luxury home the chance to have some memorable moments at the beach.
- There is the availability of other basic amenities like water and electricity and it is situated in well secured community.
It is not an easy thing to own just a parcel of land in Mountain Creek, Queensland and to talk of trying to put up a house there simply helps to compound the whole issue. That is why Surf Life Saving Lotteries presents you with the chance to acquire such a property without having to go through all those problems that are encountered by those who decide to put up their own houses in such places within Queensland. This is a lottery that seeks to solely make sure that each and every individual gets the chance to realise his or her dream at a particular point in time without having to necessarily go through all the hustles of building a luxurious house.
You might have been working for a very long time now with the main motive of saving more money to help you rent any of the apartments out there. Well, this is your one best chance to not only live in a very comfortable and classic home but to also qualify as the proud owner of that particular house. It is time to live in a community when the famous and popular celebrities in the world do live and get to have a lot of such people as your neighbours.
The table below gives you a better understanding of how thing work with the purchasing of the lottery tickets
|Ticket Prize||Number of Changes|
|$2||1 chance of winning|
|$5||3 chances of winning|
|$10||6 chances of winning|
|$15||10 chances of winning|
|$20||20 chances or winning|
|$25||30 chances of winning|
|$30||40 chances of winning|
|$50||70 chances of winning|
|$100||150 chances of winning|
|$200||400 chances of winning|
This goes on to show that with the more tickets that you purchase you do not only increase your chances of winning but also save a lot of money as purchasing a $200 worth of lottery tickets gives you the opportunity to pay just $0.50 for a ticket as compared to paying $2 for a single ticket.
You can also join the VIP Club and be automatically entered into any of the draws that are conducted on a daily basis. This requires the paying of membership dues which starts at an affordable fee of $2.
Dates to note
The Surf Life Saving Lottery 169 is still open
Closing date for the sale of lottery tickets: 22nd June, 2015.
Draw date: 26th June, 2015.
Make it a point to alter your destiny by getting yourself a lottery ticket from Surf Life Saving Lotteries and be the proud owner of the luxury house in Mountain Creek, Queensland.