The winner of Draw 206, you will receive a four-bedroom, 2.5-bathroom waterfront condominium on the Sunshine Coast. You can invite some friends over for a drink in your spacious, million-dollar waterfront apartment, where you can take in the view across the canals or you can choose to take your new Isuzu D-Max Ute out for a spin on the open road.
Birtinya Sunshine Coast
Birtinya is an idyllic waterfront location featuring all the modern amenities you could ever desire. The Coast is also an appealing location due to its outstanding sporting events and schools, as well as its close proximity to Brisbane.
Families can have fun in the many parks, retail outlets, shared biking and nightlife, as well as the nearby world-famous beaches. Among the awesome sights, you’ll find on the Sunshine Coast are hikes, waterfalls, and rainforests.
- Located on 189 square meters
- 4 bedrooms
- 2.5 bathrooms,
- 2 garage spaces
- $132,400 electrical and interior package.
- Building managers and intercom systems are available as well as CCTV surveillance and swipe-to-level elevators.
- Pool and pontoon on the waterfront
- Brand new 4x4 Isuzu D-Max Ute LS-U Crew Cab valued at $62,267!
- Rental Appraisal of $49,400 per year
- $10,000 gold bullion.
- An outdoor balcony offers a wide range of views.
- With ducted climate control and ceiling fans, rooms offer zoned climate control.
Inspecting The Home
At the moment, this home is not available for inspection. However, you can view videos and photos on the Surf Lottery website
Frequently Asked Questions
Want to know a little more about Surf Life Saving Draw 206 and the commonly asked questions? Take a look below:
How many tickets are available?
Surf Life Saving Draw 206 has a total of 3,500,000 tickets available.
When is Draw 206 drawn?
Surf Life Saving's latest home will be drawn on the 01/09/2021 and results published here shortly after.
How much is Surf Life Saving 206 worth?
Draw 206 is valued at $1,254,667.
How much do tickets cost?
Tickets for this draw start at $2.