Whether you follow Aussie Rules or Rugby League could have a big affect on which property appeals most to you.
After all, one Home is located in affluent Brighton, a greater Melbourne Coastal Suburb, famous for its colourful Bathing Boxes which have been on the banks of Port Phillip Bay since the mid-1800’s, Victoria is the birth-place of Aussie Rules in Australia. History pages will tell us that the first game was played in 1858 between Melbourne Grammar and Scotch College, the Melbourne football club was formed in 1859 and the earliest rules located, were drawn up in 1859 a day later. Early games were influenced by many other leagues, so rules of play had to be agreed upon before each game. If you are Victorian born, Aussie Rules is in your blood.
The other Home is in Kingscliff, in the Heartland of Rugby League, which dates back to 1895, in England and was an entirely different football code, it took hold in Australasia, especially Sydney NSW, Brisbane QLD, Auckland and Christchurch New Zealand and some other Pacific Island Nations such as Papua New Guinea. New Zealand was quite instrumental in initiating International games, touring England circa 1907-8 and while on tour, they played their first Australian teams in the Sydney Showground against a professional NSW Rugby team. In 1908 the first Brisbane game was played at the Gabba and in 1980 the first State of Origin (in its current form) was played between NSW and Qld. In 2014 the National Rugby League Grand Final was the highest rated Television show in Australia. If you are born in NSW, Rugby League is in your backbone.
Now to the Prize homes….. Both Prize Home packages are Valued at $1,688,484, both are in prestigious locations, surrounded by million dollar properties. Both very are close to water and enjoy close proximity to shopping destinations, tourist destinations, cafes, restaurants, Coastal walkways (or bike riding of course), people in both locations take great pride in their heritage, so what sets them apart?
Let’s Take a closer look and decide for ourselves….
Brighton is a port-side location in the outskirts of Melbourne, it is an affluent suburb where enthusiastic home buyers pay millions for the privilege of calling Brighton home. And only about 1:100 will be fortunate enough to pick up a Bathing Box on Brighton Beaches golden sands. To be so close to the Brighton Beach, would be what most people could only ever dream about. Yet this could be all yours. If you hold the winning ticket.
The Sanctum Complex, at 18/4 Dudley Street Brighton Vic 3186, was designed by Award winning Architects called DKO Architects and was established in 2014, it’s a standout and fortunately located in an exclusive position. This stunning top floor apartment in the upmarket Sanctum Development is just a short stroll to the beachfront and offers many features an astute property investor would expect in a quality investment property.
The Dudley Street yourtown Prize home 1st Prize package is valued at $1,688,848 and boasts the following features and inclusions:
- Millionaire Status!
- Top floor Apartment in Architecturally designed Sanctum Development, valued at $1,515,747
- The Apartment contains internal living area of 95 m2, Alfresco terrace of 15 m2, total living area of 110 m2
- Complete furniture package and high-quality electrical goods valued at $73,101
- Gold Bullion valued at $100,000
- Legal fees for transfer and duties paid
- Body Corporate Fees paid for the 1st year
- Contents insurance paid for 1st year
- Water and Rates paid for the 1st year
- Alfresco terrace includes architectural paneling and established planter boxes, it provides privacy and ambiance
- Marble finishes throughout The Kitchen, which is also fitted out with integrated fridge and dishwasher
- 2 luxury bedroom suites, the master suite has an ensuite with his and her integrated vanity basins, waterfall shower and storage behind the mirrors
- Two luxury bathrooms featuring floor to ceiling tiles, marble splashbacks, re-constituted vanity with integrated basins and storage behind mirrors
- Ducted air-conditioning
- Ultra-modern enviro Fireplace
- Security accessed Double garage
- Complex boasts security access to buildings and residences
- Situated in the Heart of the Golden Mile, it is only 1 block to the waterfront.
- Close to a Cinema, the shopping precinct and Brighton yacht Club.
Situated in the heart of the Golden Mile, this impressive apartment ticks all the boxes. It is private, it seamlessly merges inside with outside, it’s stylish in design and finishes. It boasts lots of natural light during the day and the sound of small waves gently rolling onto the sand will serenade you to sleep at night.
This apartment is so centrally located, you really shouldn’t need a car most of the time and public transport this close to the city is frequent. You can head to local markets, or catch a tram into St Kilda or even to the Queen Victoria Markets to make a morning of it, take in the boutique shopping scene, watch your favourite team play at one of the well-known Melbourne Stadiums, head out for a romantic dinner, or soak up some sand in your toes, either relaxing on the beach or heading off for a brisk walk along the foreshore pathways.
Kingscliff, in Northern NSW, offers a completely different, lifestyle. Of course, it does share some similarities, in that is impressively close to the waterfront. Kingscliff is part of the Northern Rivers Region of NSW and is just south of Tweed Heads and has a population of 6016 people. You have Kingscliff Beach to explore whenever the fancy takes you and world class wave breaks, this part of the Tweed Head Region is extremely popular as a tourist destination largely because of the consistent wave breaks. You can have surfing lessons on Kingscliff’s soft white sandy beach or you can snorkel. Another popular pastime for tourists is to take a tour to Cook Island Aquatic Centre, where they can swim with green sea turtles.
This yourtown Prize Home is surrounded by other quality multi-million dollar homes. This home is truly magnificent, the finishes have been fastidiously compiled and applied to walls, floors, fixtures and fittings throughout the entire home and surrounds. This stunning Home captures natural light through the extensive windows throughout and cleverly takes advantage of Louvre windows to reduce the need for mechanical heating and cooling, thus making the home far more energy efficient. After a big day exploring you can fall to sleep listening to the melodic sound of waves rolling across the sand just metres away.
The Barrel Street Home is truly magnificent, the materials used to line the walls and floors and fixings are sophisticated and masterful, from granite and timber to marble and basalt. The beautiful warm timber staircase makes its own statement as being central to the home and even has storage underneath with outside access.
This yourtown Draw 464 option is valued at $1,688,848. It is bound to impress even the toughest critic, having been featured in a 10-page spread in “Home Beautiful Magazine’, you can start to get the impression that this home is full of pleasant surprises, below is a list of some of the features that come with this choice of two 1st prize options:
- This sophisticated and impressive Prize Home is valued at $1,332,224
- Internal living area 274m2, alfresco 16m2, double garage 37m2, Overall undercover 327m2
- The Land is 525 m2 of fully fenced, lush well tendered and established gardens which offer privacy and add to the appeal of this home
- Gold Bullion valued at $200,000
- Complete furniture package and high-quality electrical goods valued at $134,124
- Tiffany & Co Gift Voucher valued at $12,500
- Flight Centre Voucher valued at $10,000
- Legal fees and duties paid
- Building and contents insurance paid for 1st year
- Water and Rates paid for the 1st year
- The 4 large Bedrooms are located upstairs
- Master Suite has 16 large banks of louver windows to let the light and breeze to flow through the Master and Ensuite, this allows for natural temperature control and fills the room with light and fresh air. The Ensuite has his and her basins in the vanity, a large shower with waterfall rose and a magnificent white freestanding bath
- Also upstairs is a study which could be used as a 5th bedroom, playroom or teenagers retreat and a sitting room/library located at the top of the stairs, with its wall of glass and polished timber floors, it is divine and opens up to welcome you as you reach the top of the stairs
- The main bathroom is mostly white, with solid surfaces, clear glass and warm timber
- There is ducted air conditioning throughout the entire home
- The entertainers Kitchen is enormous, it hosts a butler’s pantry which is where the laundry is located. The glass splashback on the external wall features bamboo and is stunning. The kitchen is filled with granite, marble, the highest quality stainless steel appliances, a 900 gas cooktop with a matching 900 oven under and 900 range hood above. Gorgeous timber feature walls, a serving bar with stools and the marble surfaces are divine! This kitchen oozes class and sophistication.
- A fully equipped media room with an overhead projector a very large screen and soundproofing.
- An Alfresco sits outside the Living, Dining, Entry and Kitchen zones and fronts onto the pool, which is fenced off with beautiful glass. The Living areas lead out to the alfresco through beautiful bi-fold and stacker doors. It also has a Pizza oven!
- In-ground plunge pool, with lighting for night swimming, the pool area has its own Pavilion with warm timber decking and lounge style seating
- A centrally controlled sound system.
- Polished high gloss timber floors throughout upstairs adds warmth and appeal
- Intercom system
- Bi-fold and stacker doors feature throughout the home to promote crossflow and to allow the outside in, to take in the sounds of nature and crashing waves that would carry through the night.
- Gas fireplace which is eco-smart and stainless steel
- A third outdoor Terrace zone extends outside the other end of the living area and boasts an outdoor lounge and BBQ
You could be the one moving your family into this decadent home, enjoying the sea, the surf, the lifestyle. You could be waking to the sound of waves beckoning you to head out for a morning surf or a walk along the waterfront. If you are up early enough you can watch the sun peak over the horizon and climb into the sky. You could head to your new favourite waterfront café on Marine Parade or Bells Boulevard, for eggs benedict or a big breakfast and espresso coffee.
Your surroundings will be there to explore, do you take a tour to swim with the green turtles? Do you take a walk through the forestry and take on Mount Warning in World Heritage –listed Wollumbin National Park? Do you ride along the spectacular cycle path to the 19th century Fingal Head Lighthouse? Will you make your way to the Kingscliff Markets, for some fresh produce or some handcrafted items that you can use to add your own flavour to your new abode?
Whatever you do, don’t miss out on buying those potentially winning tickets? With only 400,000 being sold, you have unprecedented chances to be holding the keys to this stunning yourtown Prize Home. Tickets sell fast when the Prize Homes are this spectacular. Make sure You Secure Your Tickets Now before you forget and miss out!
Draw 464 also has a 2nd and 3rd Prize to be drawn!
2nd Prize is your choice between; A Flight Centre Voucher or a David Jones Gift Card or a Harvey Norman Gift Card, Valued at $10,000 in total.
3rd Prize is your choice between; A Flight Centre Voucher or a David Jones Gift Card or a Harvey Norman Gift Card, Valued at $5,000 in total.
MyPlace members have additional chances to win
Your MyPlace membership must be financial for draw 464 to be eligible. You can win once, for each ticket you purchase in the same name. The MyPlace Gold Bullion Prize is valued at $10,000 in total.
MyPlace members can also win weekly Gift Vouchers valued at $1,000.
Winners will be drawn on: 3rd February, 8th February, 15th February, 24rth February and 3rd March 2017.
The Draw Dates are:
Neither Prize Home in Draw 464 will be open for inspection prior to the Prize Draw date.
yourtown Draw 464 will close: Wednesday, 1st March 2017 10:00 AEST. Winners will be drawn Friday 3rd March 2017 10:00 AEST. The draw will take place at 18 Barrel Street, Kingscliff NSW, 2487. The public is invited to attend the Draw. Winners will be notified by registered mail. Winners to be published in The “Australian” on Tuesday, 7th March 2017. We will post the Winners on this website.
It only takes one ticket to Win.
You can increase your chances when you purchase ticket books. And the more tickets you buy, the bigger the 1st Prize becomes! The number of tickets sold for each yourtown Prize draw is limited, to offer you the very best chances of holding that 1st prize ticket. In this draw 464, there are only 400,000 tickets to be sold.
The Draw will finish either on the draw close date or when the maximum number of tickets are sold. yourtown tickets are popular and do sell out early. The table below tells you how much 1st Prize will be based on the number of tickets you purchase in the one name:
|Number of Tickets||Price||Value of Additional Gold Bullion|
|1 Ticket||$15||Gold Bullion included in 1st Prize Package|
|2 Tickets||$30||$20,000 in additional Gold Bullion|
|3 Tickets||$45||$30,000 in additional Gold Bullion|
|4 Tickets||$60||$40,000 in additional Gold Bullion|
|6 Tickets||$90||$60,000 in additional Gold Bullion|
|8 Tickets||$120||$80,000 in additional Gold Bullion|
|10 Tickets||$150||$100,000 in additional Gold Bullion|
|15 Tickets||$225||$150,000 in additional Gold Bullion|
Funds are raised via yourtown Prize Home Art Union Draws to provide the financial resources, essential to carry out the services yourtown provide nationally for our youth.
yourtown enables young people, especially those who are marginalised and without a voice, to improve their quality of life. yourtowns vision is to transform young lives which strengthens communities. yourtown provide services that young people can access, to find jobs, learn skills, become great parents and live safer and happier lives. We encourage you to support yourtown in their efforts and commend you for doing so. Our fingers are crossed for you.
Frequently Asked Questions
Want to know a little more about yourtown Draw 464 and the commonly asked questions? Take a look below:
How many tickets are available?
yourtown Draw 464 has a total of 400,000 tickets available.
When is Draw 464 drawn?
yourtown's latest home will be drawn on the 03/03/2017 and results published here shortly after.
How much is yourtown 464 worth?
Draw 464 is valued at $1,688,848.
How much do tickets cost?
Tickets for this draw start at $15.