If views are anything to go by, this magnificent home has it all. When you take into account that this superb home has a divine wet edge plunge pool, 4 bedrooms, is two story, has a Yandina Creek, Sunshine Coast Hinterland address, and is enormous, surely there is not much this home doesn’t have.
You will want to hang about at home on weekends, even better if you have friends coming over, ask them to pick up what you need on their way over, that way you don’t need to leave home, but can still have social get-togethers.
Seriously, though the yourtown A team have located a smashing home to present to you. It is flawlessly designed and beautifully appointed for luxury, yet practical living. This home boasts views straight across World famous Coolum and Coolum Beach, to the left further is Peregian Springs and south to Point Arkwright.
yourtown First Prize Valued at $1,670,649 Package Includes;
- Millionaire Status comes with the territory
- $100,000 in Gold Bullion
- $142,773 contemporary and refined furniture and electrical package
- $2,009 The First 12 months Council and Water Rates paid
- $2,072, 12 months building and contents insurance
- Legal fees transfers and duties are paid
- $10,000 Flight Centre Package, if you haven’t already, you can inspect your property in person
- Multi-Ticket purchasers will also win additional Gold Bullion!
- 8,774m2 enormous block of land
- This Home was constructed in 2006 with 369m2 under roof, including 284m2 internal space, 60m2 garage and 25m2 alfresco and entry.
- Luxury inground plunge pool with wet edge and tiled coping
- Stunning pool area enclosed with completely frameless glass
- Floor to ceiling expansive coastal views from the moment you walk through the front door, as well as the kitchen, dining, living, media room, alfresco and master bedroom, bedrooms 2 and 3
- Stacker Doors, to fold right back out of the way of the spectacular views.
- Beautiful tiled floors throughout the living zones
- Ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning throughout the home
All of this could be yours and you deserve a home with breathtaking views, for luxury living and lifestyle surrounded by loved ones, but first, you need to Secure Your Tickets Now!
yourtown also have supplementary Prizes for 2nd and 3rd place Winners, which are;
- Flight Centre voucher or David Jones Gift Card or Harvey Norman gift card, Value $10,000
- Flight Centre voucher or David Jones gift card or Harvey Norman Gift Card, Value $5,000
Important dates to remember;
This spectacular home is open for viewing 9 am — 5 pm AEST from 22nd February 2017 until 5th, April 2017. yourtown Draw 465 closes Wednesday 5th April 2017 at 10 pm AEST. Drawn Friday 7th, April 2017 10 am AEST. Draw to be conducted at yourtown, Suite 5, Cordova Street, Milton, Qld 4064. Public Welcome. Please be mindful of neighbouring homes and abide by local parking rules, please be extra cautious in residential areas
Want to Win more?
To be Eligible; You need to buy the specified number of tickets for $15 each, in the same name at the same time and if one wins 1st Prize, you win even more....
|Number of Tickets purchased||Price||Value of Additional Gold Bullion|
|1 Ticket||$15||As Listed in 1st Prize Package|
|2 Tickets||$30||$20,000 in additional Gold Bullion|
|3 Tickets||$45||$30,000 in additional Gold Bullion|
|4 Tickets||$60||$40,000 in additional Gold Bullion|
|6 Tickets||$90||$60,000 in additional Gold Bullion|
|8 Tickets||$120||$80,000 in additional Gold Bullion|
|10 Tickets||$150||$100,000 in additional Gold Bullion|
|15 Tickets||$225||$150,000 in additional Gold Bullion|
Come and see the latest yourtown Prize Home Draw 465 for yourself.
The Street address is 51 Musgrave Drive Yandina Creek 4561.
Directions: Follow Bruce Highway for 105km (1 hr 6 minutes); Take Exit Yandina Coolum Road (exit 215), Continue on Yandina Coolum Road 15.4km (14 minutes) to Musgrave Drive in Yandina Creek.
Enjoy the Sunshine Coast lifestyle
Yandina is home to Multi-Million Dollar Houses. there is a strong buyer market for houses here, with sensational views. But that’s not the only reason, on the crest of the hill, where this home is situated, it is a fusion of natural bush, forestry and ocean views with shipping lanes and the possibility of spotting a pod of whales, as they make their way up and down the coastal stretch once a year. It is also on the doorstep of internationally renowned landmarks such as;
- Mount Coolum Dominates the Landscape and can be seen from most of Coolum. Mount Coolum National Park provides a 1.6km bushwalk that is popular with locals, indeed people will travel quite some distance to do the climb. Once at the top, you have 360-degree views of the coast and hinterland.
- Sunshine Plaza is only 20 minutes away and has many large chains such as Myers, Kmart, Target, Coles, Woolworths and most major banks, with hundreds of speciality stores. It boasts an enormous eating hall and parking pretty well all the way around the centre, in addition to a 6 Story carpark near Myers. Sunshine Plaza is set to undergo a massive redevelopment, once completed, it will have grown from 73,000 m2 to 707,000 m2, with a New David Jones, a new Big W and additional 100 speciality stores.
- Just 10 minutes north is Noosa, Noosa Heads, which have both been tourist attractions since the 1890s. the popularity and in turn population grew exponentially after the 1st World War. Hasting Street runs parallel with the sands of Noosa Heads beach, with cafe’s galore and boutique clothing stores, catering to holiday makers delight.
- Directly inland, with just a 10-minute drive is Eumundi, Eumundi boasts an exceptionally popular "Eumundi Market" twice a week on Wednesdays and Saturdays, where local and holiday makers alike, flock to the region, to rub shoulders whilst meandering between the hundreds of speciality stalls
What will you do with your financial windfall?
If you are the lucky person left holding the winning ticket, you have some serious thinking to do. Is this location right for you? You have both the house and the furniture package and you have a lovely package of Gold Bullion that you can use to help you when actually making the changes, once you have decided what to do.
All of your outgoings such as the transfer fees, water and land rates as well as house and contents insurance paid, so you have time up your sleeve to decide what you will do next.
Will you move into your stunning new home? You would then be dealing with your old home and contents. You may decide to take some of your own furniture with you, or you may just love your new hideaway home exactly the way it is. If you currently rent then you will be pleased that you no longer have to pay that again! If you are paying your own home off, then you may decide to rent it out and become a Landlord.
Alternatively, you may decide that you are very firmly fixed in your current location. You may decide that you want to hold on to your new Yandina Beauty, so you may look at renting it out. Again you have two options, you could leave all of the furniture there and holiday let it for a lucrative return. Or you can remove the furniture and take what you love most for yourself and you could rent the home to a long term tenant who will look after it. That way, if you change you mind in the coming years, you can always move there at a later date.
Now we get into the nitty gritty. When you may decide that there is a whole lot of wealth locked away in that sprawling house and land. So you may decide that if you can borrow against the equity in the home, you may believe that you can invest the funds in other investment types and do better. Of course, you could always buy yourself a new home closer to where you currently live.
And the last alternative to consider is if you would like to take the "cream of the crop", as in, take all the furnishings that you love the most and put the lucrative property on the market. If you sell this property you would be releasing the entire financial windfall from the home, to do with as you please.
I can assure you, Whichever way you decide to go, it is going to be exciting! We feel at this time is worth mentioning that if you are making financial decisions of this calibre, we would advise that you see your accountant of your financial adviser and seek a second opinion so that your decisions don’t negatively impact any of your other financials in the process.
Support yourtown to support our youth.
Every child has the right to a brighter future, yourtown provide resources and tools youths need to achieve that, through early intervention programs, access to all-hours support and specialised creative therapies.
Buying yourtown Prize Home lottery tickets means more than having a chance to win a sensational Lifestyle, You are helping to provide essential services and programs, where they need it most, such as ’Kids Help Line’ which is recognised Nationally. yourtown carry out extensive research to gain insight into how best, they can be of service and offer the best programs possible to our fellow youths.
May your month be filled with prosperity and generosity!
Frequently Asked Questions
Want to know a little more about yourtown Draw 465 and the commonly asked questions? Take a look below:
How many tickets are available?
yourtown Draw 465 has a total of 400,000 tickets available.
When is Draw 465 drawn?
yourtown's latest home will be drawn on the 07/04/2017 and results published here shortly after.
How much is yourtown 465 worth?
Draw 465 is valued at $1,670,649.
How much do tickets cost?
Tickets for this draw start at $15.