The fabulous Sunshine Coast sets the subtropical theme for this sensational prize home.
Presented to you by yourtown draw 467, this Superb home is ginormous at 514m2 including decks. This home was established in 2001, so the gardens are well established and offer tropical varieties of plants with many different varieties of palms to admire as well.
Secluded behind the home, is a fabulous pool enclosure with a divine pavilion.
The pavilion has impeccable feature decking laid out as a square, rather than just laid straight like normal decking, it really is delightful.
The pavilion also has a built in bbq with cabinetry. The whole pool enclosure area lights up at night, making it romantic and the perfect location for entertaining into the night, even the stairway leading down to the pool has sidelights.
Entertaining will be a delight, in this immaculate resort style home.
Even from the street this home is ominous and demands a second look, it has a beautiful drive in- drive out driveway, leading to the triple car garage and a Porte Cochere at the front entrance just like a resort, so your guests won’t get wet when they arrive.
You will want to do plenty of entertaining in this sensational home, your kitchen is light and well designed with a 900cm gas stove/oven, you will be able to cook multiple courses at the same time.
Your kitchen is central so family and guests can be seated either in the al fresco to the left of the kitchen or the formal dining room to the right. You can even watch your favourite morning/afternoon show, on your wall mounted t.v. while preparing and eating breakfast or dinner.
Your parents retreat is divine, with a large ensuite with his and her basins and beautiful timber sliding doors with white plantation sliding shutters, leading out to your own private deck.
The living room has a romantic fireplace for the coldest nights.
You will adore your new home and feel like you live in a resort that you can enjoy all year round.
Tanawha Location demographics
This home is located at 55a Mannikin Road Tanawha Qld 4556. Tanawha is an upmarket suburb with quick access to major roadways including Bruce Hwy and Sunshine Motorway.
This home is in a sought after seclusive prestige estate and is surrounded by complex multi-million dollar mansions on acreage.
Within a 5 minute drive is:
- Sunshine Coast University
- Woolworths Chancellor Park
- Siena Catholic College
- Chancellor State College Primary Campus
- Sunshine Coast Grammar School
- Montessori International College
- Firefly Education
- Bellingham maze
- Tanawha Golf and Tennis
- Forest Glen Town centre
- Buderim Town Cente
- Chancellor Park Town Centre
Within 15 minutes is:
- A selection of tremendous Sunshine Coast beaches
- Maroochydore Town Centre where Sunshine Plaza and Maroochydore Cinema is located
- Sunshine Coast University Hospital
- Nambour Town Centre, where Nambour Train Station is located
- Australia Zoo
- Mooloolaba, where Underwater World, Mooloolaba Wharf and Loo with a View are located
- Various Golf Courses
The population of Tanawha is 1,151 people and 8.18% of those people were born in Australia.
The percentage of residents who either own or are paying off their own home is 78.7%. The median household income is $1,235.
Keep an Eye on These Draw Dates.
Draw 467 closes Wednesday 21st June 2017 at 10 pm AEST. Drawn Friday 23rd, June 2017 at 10 am AEST. Draw to be conducted at yourtown, Suite 5, Cordova Street, Milton, Qld 4064. Public Welcome.
Results; Winners will be notified by registered mail. Published in “The Australian” on Tuesday, 27th June 2017. You can also check for your name on our results page Here
Come and Visit This Impressive Sunshine Coast Sanctuary!
The impressive $1.6 million dollar prize home is located at 55a Mannikin Road Tanawha QLD 4556. It will be open for public viewing, daily from 9 am — 5 pm AEST, from Wednesday 10th May to Wednesday 21st June 2017.
Visitor Parking: There is street parking in the area. Please be mindful of neighbouring homes and abide by local parking rules and please be extra cautious in residential areas.
How to get to the yourtown draw #467 Prize Home.
Get on the M1 from Moreton Drive, 5 mins (4.6 km).
Follow M1 to Sunshine Motorway in Tanawha, take exit 194, 53 mins (83.4 km).
Continue on Sunshine Motorway, take Tanawha Tourist Drive, turn left into Mannikin Road, 4 mins (3.2 km).
You will see yourtown prize home signage on Tanawha Tourist Drive.
Stunning Sunshine Coast Sanctuary 1st Prize Home and Furniture Package Features:
This standout home has it all, resort style living, beautiful street appeal, desirable location, established gardens, and in ground pool, large land parcel, seclusion, yet close to major transport roads, schools, shopping, forestry and access to public transport.
This family home is jam packed with features and inclusion, you will have everything you could ask for at your fingertips, right down to having a home office, let’s take a closer look:
- The complete prize package is valued at $1,616,040 which includes:
- Millionaire Status
- 55a Mannikin Road Tanawha, the land size is 5,489 m2 valued at $1,455,826
- Gold Bullion valued at $20,000
- Multi-Ticket purchasers will also win additional Gold Bullion!
- Complete furniture and electrical Package valued at $140,214
- Council and Water Rates; for the first year, valued at $3,904
- House and Contents Insurance for the first year valued at $2,680
- Transfer and Legal Fees, covered
- Porte Cochere at resort style entry, with drive in- drive out driveway and resort style entrance to the home.
- 337m2 internal space, 111m2 external under roof, 66m2 garage, 514m2 in total living
- Contemporary open plan living- established in 2001
- High ceilings and raked ceilings help maintain summer coolness, light up the home and give the home the feel of spaciousness and sophistication.
- Stunning quality timber floors throughout the entire home, with rugs in selected locations.
- Contemporary entertainers kitchen with breakfast bar, lots of pot draws, a wall mounted television, solid surfaces with waterfall ends, a 900cm stainless steel gas stove and oven, with stainless steel bench tops either side and glass splash backs. A 3 door, stainless steel fridge freezer and plenty of storage room in the pantry.
- Master Bedroom suite is spacious, with:
- Split system air conditioning, with a ceiling fan as well
- white sliding plantation shutters for extra privacy and daytime darkness,
- sliding doors leading out to a private verandah,
- 5 banks of louvre windows on opposite sides of the room to capture the summer breezes.
- There is a wall mounted t.v.
- The walk in robe has a wall to normal ceiling height mirror, beautiful opaque glass and timber wardrobe doors on both sides to hide your clothes from view and protect them from the possibility of moisture from the ensuite and additional storage with sliding doors above the ensuite on the other side.
- The ensuite has a frameless glass shower screen, two banks of floor to ceiling louvred windows, toilet, with his and her basins in the vanity.
- Media room with impressive curved television, spacious cream lounge timber cabinet and coffee table and white plantation shutters to the windows. Reverse cycle airconditioning and ceiling fan.
- The main living spaces have raked ceilings, flowing up to the front of the home where there are 18 banks of under eave louvre windows, that span the entire living space except above the front door
- The living room has an impressive feature wall with lighting to nibs to display art pieces or heirlooms and a fabulous fireplace
- A glamorous formal dining room, with seats in the same fabric as the lounge in the living room
- Quality Timber frames sliding doors open out to the expansive back veranda
- Stunning al fresco, with timber and glass doors and windows surrounding three sides, it’s a beautiful space, where you would spend many hours I’m sure. There is yet another wall mounted television in this space and a stainless steel BBQ.
- The back veranda is enormous and private, there is a contemporary outdoor lounge and feature an elevated fire pit and faces out to mature and manicured tropical gardens. The roof over the veranda contributes to the home’s energy efficiency in summer, maintaining a cooler breeze and shade.
- Just inside the front door to the right is the home office, already fitted with two modern office chairs and two computers, with built-in bench space and filing cabinets. This room has white plantation shutters and looks out to the Entry of the home and surrounding gardens.
- The main bathroom has, a frameless glass shower and louvre windows which look out to a privacy fenced garden with Rhapis palms
- At the other end of the home is the children’s wing, where there are 3bedrooms, bedrooms 2 and 3 both have external doors leading out to the back decking, are light-filled rooms with high ceilings, mirrored wardrobe doors, split system air conditioner and a double bed.
- Bedroom 4 is humongous, has external doors leading out to a private fenced in paved area, are light filled rooms with high raked ceiling, mirrored wardrobe doors, with extra storage above the wardrobes and double beds
- A third bathroom is located here, with frameless glass shower screens, a bath, his and her basins and 4 banks of opaque louvre windows. A third toilet is also located here
- There is a rumpus/family room with another television with a games console, a ping pong table and a soccer table. This room features extensive timber framed windows and doors and a cricket set in carrying bag.
- Between the rumpus and Bedroom 2, is a timber decked walkway to an external door.
- Laundry is well appointed with front loading Fisher and Paykel washing machine and dryer with stainless steel drum. Two stainless steel laundry tubs and extensive cabinetry, overheads and bench space. A glass panel door leads out to further decking with a privacy fenced timber drying deck.
- The walk to the pool is delightful, with tiled stairs that have half height rendered block walls either side with lights on them to light the stairs at night.
- The pool enclosure boasts a delightful pavilion, with built in cabinetry and built-in bbq, glass door drinks fridge stunning feature decking, a raked lined ceiling with night lights. There is yet another large wall mounted television, a ceiling fan and quality outdoor setting. All of this is surrounded as far as the eye can see, with gorgeous tropical plants, it really is an oasis.
- The crystalline inground pool has night lights, it has a feature wall along the full length of the pool as a backdrop with a waterfall water feature and another multi water fountain water feature at the end of the pool, segregated by six tiled columns. The pool is surrounded by a large area of tiles and a canopy of magnificent palms.
This home truly is an absolute delight. You will keep discovering new features for months after moving in. Clearly, a lot of love and attention to detail had gone into designing and maintaining this home. I’m sure I’ve missed a whole lot of detail too, but that just means the winner will still have so much more to explore and discover.
There is a 2nd and 3rd Prize too!
2nd Prize: Flight Centre Voucher or David Jones Gift Card or Harvey Norman gift card, Valued at $10,000
3rd Prize: Flight CentrAe Voucher or David Jones Gift Card or Harvey Norman Gift Card, valued at $5,000
3 or More Prize
Purchasing car/gift card (no cash withdrawal) Valued at $3,000. Eligibility requires a customer to purchase 3 or more yourtown Home Lottery tickets in the same name at the same time, in draw 467 for entry to win
Make no mistake, this home will have a new owner at a cost of just $15!
How exciting, fancy getting that phone call!
You can also win up to $150,000 extra in gold bullion, depending on how many tickets you purchase, when you win 1st prize. To be Eligible; multiple $15 tickets must be purchased by the same person/entity at the same time. Below is a table of the additional Gold Bullion you receive as the 1st Place Winner, based on how many eligible tickets you purchased....
In each yourtown Prize Home Campaign, Ticket sales are limited to a maximum number of tickets available. For Prize draw 467 the number of tickets available will not exceed 400,000.
I’m sure you will agree, for the $15 ticket price and the value of the 1st prize, particularly if you have purchased additional tickets and entitled to additional Gold Bullion, this represents an outstanding odds ratio. You can Secure Your Tickets here.
|Number of Tickets purchased||Price||Value of Additional Gold Bullion|
|1 Ticket||$15||As Listed in 1st Prize Package|
|2 Tickets||$30||$20,000 in additional Gold Bullion|
|3 Tickets||$45||$30,000 in additional Gold Bullion|
|4 Tickets||$60||$40,000 in additional Gold Bullion|
|6 Tickets||$90||$60,000 in additional Gold Bullion|
|8 Tickets||$120||$80,000 in additional Gold Bullion|
|10 Tickets||$150||$100,000 in additional Gold Bullion|
|15 Tickets||$225||$150,000 in additional Gold Bullion|
How will your windfall serve your desired Lifestyle?
This could be your turn! You could be the fortunate person holding that winning ticket! If so, you are going to have some incredible choices to make.
We have already identified that all outgoing payments have been covered by yourtown for the first 12 months.
So you have some time on your hands to weigh up your options and seek advice from a trusted account, financial adviser, and possibly even a real estate agent.
The types of choices you will need to consider are as follows;
Move in- live, love and make the most of your ideal residential year-round resort lifestyle, this stunning home could be everything your dreams are made of.
Rent it out- furnished or unfurnished, as you may not want to move from your current home, or perhaps, just not ready to move for a period.
Rent your current home out- and move into your new yourtown prize home You may decide whether to sell your existing home or rent it out for the reliable ongoing income and long-term capital gains.
Borrow against the equity- you may have a burning desire to set up a new business, or invest in shares, perhaps renovate a home close to elderly family members. Whatever your reason, it may be well worthwhile holding on to the home for its capital growth, but still realising some money out of it, by way of borrowings, that the rental return or other business/shares venture can cover.
Sell and release funds- It may very well be the case that you love where you currently live, or you simply have better things you would rather do with the value in this home.
The best thing is, no one will tell you what to do (unless you seek the advice of a professional of course), it is entirely up to you, to do whatever works best with your long term goals.
If and when you sell this home, the proceeds are tax-free.
Exclusive myplace Draw #467 “Gold Bullion” Prize:
$10,000 Gold Bullion! Eligibility requires customers myplace membership being financial for draw 467 and have in place an active banking auto-instruction for draw 467.
Each myplace ticket equals one chance to win the myplace Bonus Prize. Myplace tickets must be in the same name.
myplace Weekly Bonus Prize Draw 467
Eligibility requires a customer to be a myplace member and be financial for draw 467 prior to 10 pm on each close day as specified below.
Each week for 5 weeks there will be a Weekly Bonus Prize Draw, exclusively for myplace members who have purchased a ticket and have in place an active automatic-instruction for draw 467 by 10 pm on each draw close day. Each ticket equals one chance to win in the myplace weekly bonus prize draw.
Prize value $1,000 purchasing card/gift card (no cash withdrawal) per draw.
Weekly Draw Dates:
Week 1 — Closes Wednesday 24th May 2017. Drawn Friday 26th May 2017
Week 2 — Closes Wednesday 31st May 2017. Drawn Friday 2nd June 2017
Week 3 — Closes Wednesday 7th June 2017. Drawn Friday 9th June 2017
Week 4 — Closes Wednesday 14th June 2017. Drawn Friday 16th June 2017
Week 5 — Closes Wednesday 21st June 2017. Drawn Friday 23rd June 2017
Total Weekly Bonus Prize Pool $6,000
yourtown help when it’s needed most.
Kids helpline provide practical help and emotional support for young people when it is needed most. When you buy yourtown home lottery tickets, your generous support helps Kids helpline to be there, for young people, at any time and for any reason, whether is is to seek advice or services, or just for a chat.
Every child has the right to a brighter future, this home lottery provides the funds and yourtown provide resources and tools youths need to achieve personal and professional goals, through early intervention programs, access to all-hours support and specialised creative therapies.
yourtown is there to offer guidance, reassurance, and support, so individuals can start to learn management skills and build resilience as well as build on their confidence, so they can apply for jobs and perform confidently during job interviews.
Your generous support helps fund kids helpline, creating brighter futures for young people.
We commend you for your support. May your month be filled with good health, joy, prosperity and generosity! PHT
Frequently Asked Questions
Want to know a little more about yourtown Draw 467 and the commonly asked questions? Take a look below:
How many tickets are available?
yourtown Draw 467 has a total of 400,000 tickets available.
When is Draw 467 drawn?
yourtown's latest home will be drawn on the 23/06/2017 and results published here shortly after.
How much is yourtown 467 worth?
Draw 467 is valued at $1,455,826.
How much do tickets cost?
Tickets for this draw start at $15.