Whether you want to live near the beach at Alexandra Headland or prefer a Hamptons home on Fishermans Beach, draw #484 has you covered. You’ll get to choose which home you’d like to call your own if you’re holding the lucky winning ticket. Each is a new build and comes fully furnished and equipped with top-grade electricals. The Mornington home also comes with an additional $250,000 in gold bullion so choosing which first prize package you’d like to claim won’t be easy. If you want to live by the beach, in Queensland or Victoria, you’ll want to take a closer look at this luxurious draw.
Alexandra Headland Luxury
The first option in this $1.7 million draw is a three-bedroom home in the community of Alexandra Headland, situated about halfway between Mooloolaba and Maroochydore. From the Pandanus lookout you can see all the way up the Sunshine Coast and it’s sure to become one of your favourite walking spots, just minutes from your front door. On the other hand, you’ll get the same impressive view from the privacy of your rooftop terrace in a home that was built for easy beachfront living.
What is your chance of winning?
yourtown are limited to selling 400,000 tickets, in draw 484. What is your chance of winning this beautiful home?
You have a 1: chance of winning!Buy tickets now
The ground floor of the home houses two bedrooms, a lounge and a full bathroom behind the spacious two-car garage. There’s even a kitchenette at level for the convenience of your guests and family members. The lower deck gives onto the pool and pocket garden with plenty of space to relax on the comfy outdoor furnishings. There’s also an exterior staircase leading from the second level that allows direct access to the pool.
Upstairs, there’s a master bedroom with a walk-in closet and beautiful ensuite. The adjoining enclosed study gives you a peaceful place to wok at home or catch up on your email and social networks. Beyond the staircase, the integrated living and dining room is flanked by a gourmet kitchen with a walk-in pantry and marbled central island. The deck on this level has a BBQ and round table for alfresco dining. Go up one more flight of stairs and you’re on the roof deck with panoramic views of the ocean and another table setting for leisurely breakfasts or meals under the stars.
Features of 1/6 William Street, Alexandra Headland QLD 4572
A bright and beautifully equipped home on the Sunshine Coast with hardwood floors and timbered accents. The crisp white décor is offset with touches of coral and warm greys.
- First prize package valued at $1,768,086
- The home was established in 2018 and is valued at $1,650,000
- 312 square metres of impeccable beachfront luxury
- Open concept living room, dining room and kitchen with a massive low-profile entertainment system
- Gourmet kitchen has the full range of chef appliances, a wide breakfast island, and a walk-in pantry
- Master bedroom has an opulent ensuite with twin sinks, a decadent soaking tub and tiled walk-in shower
- Home has a total of two full bathrooms and two powder rooms
- Two bedrooms on the lower level, one with views of the pool
- Second lounge on the lower level with a fully equipped kitchenette
- Self-contained home study
- Three exterior decks including a scenic rooftop terrace, alfresco with BBQ, and poolside patio
- Furnishings and electricals package valued at $105,369
- 42 square metre garage with secure parking for 2 vehicles
- Lovely swimming pool with timbered decking
- Air conditioned
- Includes first 12 months of council and water rates valued at $3,751
- Includes first 12 months of body corporate fees valued at $1,252
- Includes first 12 months of content insurance and all legal transfer fees
Mornington Peninsula Majesty
Close enough to commute but far enough from Melbourne to be able to make the hassle of big city living a thing of the past. The second option in draw #484 gives you the chance to come home every night to a fantastic Hamptons-style residence in Mornington. This three-bedroom showpiece is minutes from Fishermans Beach, combining old world charm with thoroughly modern amenities and design features.
The exterior of the home features a two-sided verandah with a lovely shaded pergola for outdoor dining. The ground floor master bedroom opens onto the front deck with its views of the lush front lawn and landscaped gardens. It has both a lavish ensuite and a roomy walk-in robe. The back of the main floor integrates the dining area with a comfortable family room that’s equipped with a fireplace and wall-mounted television. The kitchen boasts a sleek design, helped along by a convenient butler’s pantry filled with high-end appliances. There’s also a small study nook near the entry if you need to catch up on a little work from home.
Upstairs there are two more bedrooms, a full bathroom, and a second lounge/media room. There’s also a quiet balcony that’s tucked over the front entry alongside the living room. The two- car garage is at the back of the house, preserving the classic Hamptons façade and terrific curb appeal of the home. Understated luxury that’s minutes from the beach and miles from ordinary.
Features of 1/26 Neptune Street, Mornington VIC 3931
Impeccably designed and wonderfully welcoming, the home in Mornington is filled with sumptuous furnishings, timbered floors and multi-textured surfaces. The result is a delightful showpiece that’s perfect for entertaining friends in an exclusive beachfront community.
- First prize package valued at $1,768,086
- Includes $250,000 in gold bullion
- The home was established in 2018 and is valued at $1,375,000
- 257 square metres of stylish comfort
- Elegant family room blends seamlessly into the dining area and kitchen
- Cozy fireplace
- Butler’s pantry off the kitchen with a full range of appliances
- Study nook on the ground level
- Master bedroom opens onto the front verandah and has a superior ensuite and walk-in robe
- Wrap-around verandah has several small seating areas, leading to a wide and sheltered pergola with a BBQ
- Expansive front lawn and landscaped gardens
- Two bedrooms on the upper level with a shared bathroom
- Second lounge/media room has deep couches and a huge home entertainment system
- Upstairs balcony facing the front of the home
- Outstanding furniture and electricals package valued at $118,175
- Laundry room
- Air conditioned
- 37 square metre garage with secure parking for two vehicles
- Includes first 12 months of council and water rates valued at $2,123
- Includes first 12 months of building and contents insurance valued at $1,044
- Includes transfer fees valued at $4,078
- $6,500 flight Centre Voucher
- $3,000 worth of BP Fuel Cards
Two More Draws
The second prize is a $10,000 Flight Centre Voucher or Woolworths WISH Gift Card or Harvey Norman Gift Card.
A third prize draw will be held for a $5,000 Flight Centre Voucher or Woolworths WISH Gift Card or Harvey Norman Gift Card.
Support charity & buy right here!
Help us help people in need!
Anything purchased on our online store helps people just like you, your family and your friends. Help make a difference in the lives of people in need.
1. You purchase something online
2. We send you your item(s).
3. We donate 50%* to charity.
Take Note of These Dates
The yourtown Prize Home Draw #484 closes on Wednesday 6 March 2019 at 10pm AEST. The draw will be held on Friday 8 March 2019 at 10am AEST at 5 Cordova Street, Milton QLD 4064.
As always, members of the public are welcome to come and see the draw in person.
Winners notified by registered mail and you can find the results in The Australian on Tuesday 12 March 2019. We will post the list of winners on this site after the conclusion of the draw.
Open for Public Inspection
Both of these beautiful homes will be open for touring prior to the draw so if you’re having trouble making up your mind, why not visit at least one of them in person.
The home on the Sunshine Coast is located at 1/6 William Street, Alexandra Headland QLD 4572. It will be open to the public every day from 10:00 am to 4:00 pm until 6 March 2019.
The home on the Mornington Peninsula is located at 1/26 Neptune Street, Mornington VIC 3931. It is available for viewing from 10:00 am to 3:00 pm from Wednesday to Sunday right up until the close of the draw on March 6th, 2019.
Ticket Books Now Available
Tickets in draw #484 are $15 each but by making a ticket book purchase, you’ll be getting much better value for your lottery dollar. Not only will you have more chances to win one of these luxurious homes, you’ll also be adding gold bullion to the first prize package if your number comes up on March 6th. For example, a $60 ticket book gives you 4 chances plus another $40,000 in gold bullion if you’re the winner.
Number of Tickets purchased Price Value of Additional Gold Bullion
Thank You for Supporting yourtown
Proceeds from your ticket purchases will help give young Australians a brighter future. We thank you on behalf of yourtown for supporting this important work and wish you the very best of luck in draw #484.