The latest draw from yourtown lets you choose whether you want to live in a gorgeous custom-built home near Noosa or would prefer an impeccably renovated cottage in Brunswick. Queensland or Victoria? Urban delights of coastal sights? It won’t be an easy choice, but you may soon have to make it of you’re the lucky winner in yourtown draw #485.
The Noosaville option is just minutes from the beach and comes with a whopping $200,000 in gold bullion. The Brunswick option, on the other hand, puts you minutes from the Melbourne CBD and still gives you $45,000 in gold to spend any way you like. Both prize homes come fully furnished, include flight vouchers, and you won’t have to worry about paying any council or water rates for the first year.
Which would you choose? Does it help to know the Melbourne package also includes a Lambretta V200 scooter? Check out all the features and get your tickets before they’re gone in a limited draw that could change your life forever.
A Home in Noosaville
This single-level family home has three spacious bedrooms in a quiet coastal community that’s only minutes from Noosa Main Beach. The sleek contemporary styling extends from the grey-on-white façade to the gleaming timbered decking around the lap pool. With an abundance of windows, the home is filled with natural light and has a bright, breezy interior to match its prime coastal location.
The wing to the right of the entryway houses a main living room and dining area that opens fully onto the poolside alfresco. The kitchen is packed with gourmet appliances and has a very handy butler’s pantry. The integrated indoor and outdoor living areas make this a wonderful place to entertain in the warm months of summer. When the nights get cooler, slide the doors closed and curl up in front of the fireplace in the lounge or settle down with a movie in your well-equipped media room. The private master bedroom is at the opposite end of the home from the two other bedrooms and has a lovely ensuite and large walk-in robe.
The wing that traces the length of the pool has two large bedrooms, a shared full bath and an open study that looks out onto the garden and patio. The massive alfresco has as much seating as the living room along with a full dining table, BBQ and overhead fan.Once you’ve had a swim, there’s no shortage of places to soak in the sun on the wide deck that surrounds the pool. Landscaped gardens complete a generously sized lot that also features a secure garage and appealing front entrance.
Features of 25 Attenuatta Place, Noosaville QLD 4566
A classy modern home in an exclusive community that’s just minutes from Hastings Street and the attractions of Noosa Heads.
- First prize package valued at $1,646,599
- The home was established in 2017 and is valued at $1,290,000
- Includes $200,000 in gold bullion
- Total area of 283 square metres of luxurious living on a 1,007 square metre lot
- Open-concept living room, dining room and kitchen open onto the alfresco
- Kitchen has beautiful marbled floors, a central breakfast island, and a full butler’s pantry
- Alfresco provides a large outdoor lounge and dining room with a gas BBQ
- Master bedroom has plenty of privacy, an ensuite, and a walk-in robe
- Two additional bedrooms are expansive with oversized robes and premium furnishings
- Media room with comfy seating and a large flat screen television
- Light-filled casual study and work area
- Two full bathrooms, including the master ensuite, plus a laundry and powder room
- Furniture and electricals package valued at $113,183
- Inground pool with timbered deck, sunbathing area, and poolside patio
- Secure garage with parking for two vehicles
- Air conditioning
- First year of council and water rates includes, valued at $3,508
- First year of building and contents insurance included, valued at $1,569
- Includes a $15,000 Flight Center voucher
- Includes a $500 Woolworths WISH Gift Card
- All legal transfer fees paid
A Home in Brunswick
The exterior of this classic Melbourne cottage still exudes old-world charm, but the inside is all about modern style and function. The residence has been completely redesigned to let in an abundance of light and incorporates contemporary features like an integrated main living area, an ensuite off the master bedroom, and a gourmet kitchen. The upstairs addition houses two large bedrooms and a shared central bath with both a tub and walk-in shower.
The rear of the home has full-width glass doors that open onto a private courtyard and alfresco.A kitchenette makes hosting backyard BBQs a breeze and the lovely lawn and gardens provide a tranquil oasis in the heart of the city.
Brunswick is minutes away from the attractions of central Melbourne and is a highly sought-after neighbourhood. You’ll be within walking distance of the Melbourne Zoo, the Royal Park Golf Course, and all the cafes, restaurants and shops of Sydney Road. If you want to head further afield, the first prize package also includes a scooter (and a helmet) that you can ride and park anywhere. If living in the heart of the action sounds good, you’ll want to get your tickets in draw 485 and start thinking about what you’ll do with all that extra gold.
Features of 59 Munro Street, Brunswick VIC 3056
A creatively redesigned cottage that’s ultra-stylish but hasn’t lost its traditional Victorian appeal. Close to everything the city has to offer in an enviable central location.
- First prize package valued at $1,646,599
- Includes $45,000 in gold bullion
- The home was established in approximately 1890, has been extensively remodelled, and is valued at $1,490,000
- Total living area of 156 square metres on a 217 square metre lot
- Terrific curb appeal with historic frontage, front verandah and gleaming white trim
- Open concept living and dining area incorporates a chef’s kitchen with a host of high-grade appliances and fixtures
- Front master bedroom with fireplace, ensuite and walk-in robe
- Two additional bedrooms on the second level (one with walk-in robe) separated by a full bathroom
- Study nook
- Exterior courtyard with kitchenette and BBQ
- Dining table on the alfresco seats six
- Beautifully landscaped rear lawn and gardens
- Furniture and electricals package valued at $81,596
- Powder room and separate laundry
- Air conditioning
- First year of council and water rates includes, valued at $4,111
- First year of building and contents insurance included, valued at $964
- Includes a Lambretta V200 scooter with helmet and registration
- Includes a $4,000 Flight Center voucher
- All legal transfer fees and duties paid
Two More Draws
The second prize is a $10,000 Flight Centre Voucher or Woolworths WISH Gift Card or Harvey Norman Gift Card.
The third prize is a $5,000 Flight Centre Voucher or Woolworths WISH Gift Card or Harvey Norman Gift Card.
Here Are Your Important Dates
The yourtown Prize Home Draw #485 closes on Wednesday 10 April 2019 at 10pm AEST. The draw will be held on Friday 12 April 2019 at 10am AEST at 5 Cordova Street, Milton QLD 4064. Members of the public are welcome to attend in person to catch all the excitement of this $1.6 million draw.
Winners will be notified by registered mail and the results will also be published in The Australian on Tuesday 16 April 2019. A list of winners will be posted to this site following the conclusion of draw #485.
Come and Take a Closer Look
The prize home on the Sunshine Coast will be open for touring by the public until close of day on April 10, 2019. Why not drop in if you happen to be in the area and explore the region around Noosa Heads. Opening hours are 10am to 4pm daily and you’ll find the home at 25 Attenuatta Place, Noosaville QLD 4566.
If you’re in Melbourne over the next few weeks, be sure to stop by the gorgeous prize home in Brunswick. It’s also available for public inspection until April 10, 2019 and gives you a chance to see what a top-grade remodelling can do for a historic home. Hours are from 10am to 3pm, Wednesday to Sunday and you’ll find this home at 59 Munro Street, Brunswick VIC 3056.
Get Your Ticket Books Now!
Only 380,000 tickets are available for purchase in this draw, and with two superior properties to choose from they’re selling quickly.By purchasing a ticket book, you’ll also be adding valuable gold bullion to the first prize package if you’re the lucky winner, so get yours now to secure your chance to win it all!
|Number of Tickets purchased||Price||Value of Additional Gold Bullion|
|1 Ticket||$15||As Described in 1st Prize Package|
|2 Tickets||$30||$20,000 in additional Gold Bullion|
|3 Tickets||$45||$30,000 in additional Gold Bullion|
|4 Tickets||$60||$40,000 in additional Gold Bullion|
|6 Tickets||$90||$60,000 in additional Gold Bullion|
|8 Tickets||$120||$80,000 in additional Gold Bullion|
|10 Tickets||$150||$100,000 in additional Gold Bullion|
|15 Tickets||$225||$150,000 in additional Gold Bullion|
Thank You for Your Support
yourtown believes that every young person deserves a brighter future, and proceeds from your ticket purchases can help make it happen. Thank you for your continued support and best of luck in the upcoming draw.
Frequently Asked Questions
Want to know a little more about yourtown Draw 485 and the commonly asked questions? Take a look below:
How many tickets are available?
yourtown Draw 485 has a total of 380,000 tickets available.
When is Draw 485 drawn?
yourtown's latest home will be drawn on the 12/04/2019 and results published here shortly after.
How much is yourtown 485 worth?
Draw 485 is valued at $1,646,599.
How much do tickets cost?
Tickets for this draw start at $15.