The newest draw from yourtown could have you living in the lap of luxury in a four-bedroom home on the coast, but it will be up to you to decide exactly which bit of sand you want to call your own. Would you pick Victoria’s Mornington Peninsula or Northern New South Wales?
The first option in this great draw is a Hamptons style home in Mount Martha with views of the ocean just 60 kilometres from downtown Melbourne. That’s two levels of opulent comfort just minutes from the beach.
Perhaps you’d prefer a home in Lennox Head, twenty minutes from Byron Bay on the doorstep of Seven Mile Beach. This second option also comes with $50,000 in cashable gold bullion, a $5,000 travel voucher, and features an unbeatable infinity pool.
What is your chance of winning?
yourtown are limited to selling 400,000 tickets, in draw 488. What is your chance of winning this beautiful home?
You have a 1: chance of winning!Check Tickets
Regardless of which option you choose, draw 488 offers refined living in a distinguished community and a lifetime of fantastic memories to come. With only 400,000 tickets available in this exclusive draw, you’ll want to get in early to secure your chance of winning it big this winter.
The Home in Mount Martha
This beautifully styled home is located in a seaside village on the Mornington Peninsula. Mount Martha was a farming community in the 19th century and the location of a military camp during the Second World War. Today, the town is a popular holiday destination with a lovely beach, a nature conservation reserve and a very good public golf course. There are plenty of local wineries in the area and no shortage of boutique shops, cafés and restaurants.
Burrawang Terrace rises towards the nature reserve giving the prize home fabulous views of the ocean and coast. Crisp white trim accentuates the slate blue exterior for terrific curb appeal. A sweeping drive leads to an entryway that opens onto the main floor living area. That’s where you’ll find the integrated lounge, dining room and kitchen that opens onto a scenic alfresco balcony. Timbered floors and accents add warmth to a pristine white décor, plush furnishings and top-of-the-line appliances. Enjoy unimpeded views of the ocean as you sit in front of the fireplace, cook a meal in your gourmet kitchen, or relax with a BBQ on the patio.
The master bedroom is also on the upper level with an ensuite, large walk-in robe and its own private balcony. On the lower level, you’ll find three more well appointed bedrooms, a full bathroom, and a cozy second living room. It’s got a massive flat screen for movie nights and a six-seater couch so that everyone gets a perfect view of the action. French doors open onto the outside terrace which in turn has stairs down to the lawn and garden.
This home promises serenity, fabulous sunsets and million-dollar views with an outstanding furnishings and electricals package that includes everything you could ever need to launch your new lifestyle by the beach.
Features of 18 Burrawang Terrace, Mount Martha VIC 3934
- First prize package valued at $1,664,230
- Property is valued at $1,525,000
- Property established in 2014
- 276 square metres of impeccable coastal living on an 866 square metre lot
- Open plan living includes a dining area that comfortably seats six, a flat screen television and fireplace
- Kitchen has a full range of appliances and amenities including a walk-in pantry
- Semi-enclosed study off the living room
- Large front balcony overlooks the ocean and offers alfresco dining, outdoor lounge seating and a BBQ
- Master bedroom has a private balcony, ensuite and walk-in robe
- Three bedrooms on the lower level, one with a walk-in robe
- Full bathroom and adjoining powder room
- Lower level retreat with huge flat-screen home entertainment system
- Staggered rear terrace and garden with pocket lawn
- Furnishings and electricals valued at $123,958
- Dedicated laundry room on the upper level with an outdoor deck
- Secure garage with parking for two vehicles
- Includes 12 months of council and water rates, valued at $3,814
- Includes 12 months of building and contents insurance valued at $1,500
- Includes all transfer and legal fees
The Home in Lennox Head
The second option in draw 488 is a stylish home in northern New South Wales. Lennox Head lies between Byron Bay and Ballina, about ninety minutes south of the Gold Coast. This is an area known for its tranquility, pristine beaches and fabulous surfing.
This is also an expansive home, but all four bedrooms are located on the upper level. They line the length of the residence, with the master bedroom facing the ocean alongside the large front balcony. The walk-in robe is as big as the sleeping area and leads into a very nice ensuite. A full bathroom then separates the master suite from the three remaining bedrooms. The central part of this level encompasses the open space living area which features a massive kitchen and a very stylish living room. There’s also an alfresco balcony at the rear of the home off the second living room.
On the ground floor, you’ll find a large rumpus room with a flat screen television and plenty of room to relax. There’s also a compact home gym and bathroom at level, and another patio that looks out over the infinity pool.
This option also comes with $50,000 in gold bullion, a $5,000 travel voucher and a $1,000 Woolworths Gift Card - though you’ll be hard-pressed to find anything missing in this exceptionally well-equipped home.
Features of 14 Brolga Place, Lennox Head NSW 2478
- First prize package valued at $1,664,230
- Property is valued at $1,450,000
- Property was established in 2015
- 490 square metres of opulent comfort on a 1,039 square metre lot
- Upper level has a formal living room, a very large kitchen with a full breakfast island and dining for eight
- Second casual lounge with fireplace leads onto an alfresco patio
- Balcony at the front of the home has coastal views
- Master bedroom has an enormous walkthrough robe and glamorous ensuite
- Three additional bedrooms share a full bath
- Lower level retreat with home entertainment system and comfy couches
- Home gym has an adjoining bathroom with shower
- Laundry room on lower level
- Beautiful infinity pool with a sunbathing platform
- Furniture and electricals valued at $131,649
- Secure garage with parking for three vehicles and additional storage room
- Includes 12 months of council and water rates, valued at $3,733
- Includes 12 months of building and contents insurance valued at $2,093
- Includes all transfer and legal fees
- $50,000 in gold bullion
- $5,000 Flight Centre Voucher
- $1,000 Woolworths WISH Gift Card
Note that neither home will be open for public viewing prior to the draw. If you happen to be in the area, however, you can take a drive by either residence to check out their spectacular seaside locations.
You’ll find the Mornington Peninsula home at 18 Burrawang Terrace, Mount Martha VIC 3934
The northern NSW home is located at 14 Brolga Place, Lennox Head NSW 2478
Your ticket in draw 488 also puts you in the running for the Ten Days of Winter Warmer Bonus Prizes worth a total of $15,000.
Take Note of These Dates
The yourtown Prize Home Draw #488 closes on Wednesday 31 July 2019 at 10pm AEST. The draw will be held on Friday 2 August 2019 at 10am AEST at 5 Cordova Street, Milton QLD 4064.
As always, members of the public are invited to attend the draw and catch all the excitement in person as one lucky winner gets to choose between two $1.6 million prize packages. With a ticket book in draw 488, that could well be you!
Winners will be notified by registered mail and the results will also be published in The Australian on Tuesday 6 August. A list of winners will be posted to this site following the conclusion of draw 488.
Ticket Books Now Available
You always get great value from a ticket book in the yourtown home lottery because after making a purchase of at least $30, you’ll be adding gold bullion to the first prize package if you’re the lucky winner. A $45 ticket book, for example, gives you three chances to walk away with the $1.6 million grand prize and also adds another $30,000 in gold bullion to your winnings. That’s enough to put a new vehicle into either your Mount Martha or Lennox Head garage!
|Number of Tickets purchased||Price||Value of Additional Gold Bullion|
|1 Ticket||$15||As Described in 1st Prize Package|
|2 Tickets||$30||$20,000 in additional Gold Bullion|
|3 Tickets||$45||$30,000 in additional Gold Bullion|
|4 Tickets||$60||$40,000 in additional Gold Bullion|
|6 Tickets||$90||$60,000 in additional Gold Bullion|
|8 Tickets||$120||$80,000 in additional Gold Bullion|
|10 Tickets||$150||$100,000 in additional Gold Bullion|
|15 Tickets||$225||$150,000 in additional Gold Bullion|
Proceeds from your lottery purchases help yourtown ensure that every young person in Australia has a chance at a brighter future. We thank you on their behalf for supporting this important work. We also wish you the best of luck in the draw and hope you’ll soon be faced with the difficult task of choosing between two spectacular seafront homes.
Frequently Asked Questions
Want to know a little more about yourtown Draw 488 and the commonly asked questions? Take a look below:
How many tickets are available?
yourtown Draw 488 has a total of 400,000 tickets available.
When is Draw 488 drawn?
yourtown's latest home will be drawn on the 02/08/2019 and results published here shortly after.
How much is yourtown 488 worth?
Draw 488 is valued at $1,664,230.
How much do tickets cost?
Tickets for this draw start at $15.