If you dream of living in a luxurious home and enjoy the same lifestyle as elites do, now is your chance to make that dream come true. If you don’t know about yourtown draw 493 already, it’s once in a lifetime opportunity to win a home valued at over $1.7 million that comes included with $127,819 furniture and electrical package and the payment of Council & Water Rates, Building & Contents Insurance for the first 12 months. In addition to this, the First Prize also includes $50,000 in Gold Bullion.
The prize home is located on the Sunshine Coast and offers stunning hillside views, making sure that you’re able to enjoy coastal sunrises and relaxing sunsets any day. Scroll down to read in-depth details about this program and the prizes that are being offered.
As we have already mentioned above, the total value of 1st prize is $1.79 Million which includes the house, $127,819 furniture and electrical package and the payment of Council & Water Rates, Building & Contents Insurance for the first 12 months.
The last date for making an entry into this draw is 30th January 2020 and the winner for the first prize will be announced the very next day, on Friday 31st January at 2pm AEST. If you’re holding the winning ticket, this draw could be the most amazing New Year present ever.
In order to participate in this draw, you’ll be required to buy a $15 ticket. The total number of tickets allocated for this draw is limited to 400,000. You can dramatically increase your winning odds by buying multiple tickets.
In addition to this, there are another 3 BONUS Mondayitis prize draws that will be conducted from 12th-26th January. The prize for each of these draws will be $5000 worth of PERFECT Gift Cards.
Now, it’s time to discuss the details of the property that is being offered in this lucky draw.
The Multi-million dollar property
The property is located on the Sunshine Coast and covers the total area of 465m2. It consists of 4 spacious bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, garage space for 3 cars and a swimming pool.
Here’s the full list of features that comes along with this property:
- Property: The property consists of an open plan kitchen and dining room, 4 spacious bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, butler’s pantry, living room, alfresco area, porch, and a laundry room.
- Kitchen: The kitchen contains, double bowl sink, induction cooktop, range hood, dishwasher and electric under bench oven. In addition to this, it also features a custom made cabinetry made up of Tasmanian oak and European appliances.
- Flooring: The flooring consists of ceramic tiles and polished concrete.
- Heating and Cooling: Consists of ceiling fans and reverse split cycle air conditioning.
- Security: Features an alarm panel for security.
- Parking: Garage consists of an automatic door and it is large enough to easily park up to 3 cars.
- Pool: Saltwater pool that is made up of suspended concrete. It features tiled interior and glass fencing for safety.
- Outdoor Area: There’s an open terrace area along with the pool and an artificial turf to the courtyard.
- Internal Storage: Storage space consists of linen cupboard. The garage also features an additional garage space.
- Water Supply: Consists of tank water supply with fully paid annual water cost.
- Washing Line: The washing line is located outside the laundry.
- Screens: There are screens in all 4 rooms in this house. However, sliding doors do not have screens.
Also features a home sound system.
Consists of automatic curtains.
2 large water tanks, each having a total capacity of 24,000 litres.
Electric hot water system.
This is a new building that was established in 2018 and it covers the total area of 465m sq.
Here’s a quick breakdown of the total area after being distributed in 3 different divisions:
Living Area = 281m sq.
Garage = 52m sq.
Outdoor = 132m sq.
You’ll be surprised by the fact that this house comes pre-installed with all other necessary household appliances and furniture on top of everything else. So, if you’re the lucky winner of this property, moving in shouldn’t require you anything more than packing up your bag – saving you from all the trouble of moving furniture from your existing house.
If you’re one of those nature lovers who like to enjoy beach sunsets or spend time in parks, then the location of this house is probably an ideal option for you. There are a number of attractions that are located just a few minutes drive from the house. Some of these attractions include Coolum beach, Australia Zoo, Pristine National Park, Sea Life Sunshine Coast, and Eumundi Markets.
If you’re looking for a good place to dine in, you won’t be disappointed due to the fact that this location consists of many classy cafes and restaurants. Some of the best dining options are:
- Spirit House
- Yandina Hotel
- Bar Deco
- Thai Tong Café
- Goodness Gracious Café
- The Cocoa Tree Cafe
Points of Interest
Some of the best nearby attractions include:
The Ginger Factory
Wappa Falls Astronomical Observatory
Train: There are 3 train stations nearby:
- Nambour Station
- Yandina Station
- Eumundi Station
Bus: There are 3 bus stops nearby:
- Yandina Coolum rd near Park Cr
- Woombye Station
- South Coolum Rd near Wandaa Ct
In addition to this, the Sunshine Coast airport is located just 15 minutes’ drive from the property.
An investment opportunity
If you are not comfortable to relocate to your new house, this property could also serve as an excellent investment opportunity. Since the property will be under your name, you’re free to sell or rent it out. As we’ve already discussed that the property is worth over $1.7 million, this figure should serve as a great investment for any business that you might want to start. You may instead choose rent out this property and make a decent amount of annual income that is probably enough for you and your family members to live a comfortable life.
Frequently Asked Questions
Want to know a little more about yourtown Draw 493 and the commonly asked questions? Take a look below:
How many tickets are available?
yourtown Draw 493 has a total of 400,000 tickets available.
When is Draw 493 drawn?
yourtown's latest home will be drawn on the 31/01/2020 and results published here shortly after.
How much is yourtown 493 worth?
Draw 493 is valued at $1,792,048.
How much do tickets cost?
Tickets for this draw start at $15.