Get ready for the biggest RSL Art Union Prize Home Lottery yet! And tickets in this giant draw start from as little as $5!
Draw 335 offers you the best odds in RSL history. Each ticket you purchase gets you the chance of winning 1 of 101 amazing prizes! As part of the centenary of WW1, this special lottery stays true to RSL’s belief in the spirit of mateship by helping commemorate the 101 years since Gallipoli with 101 prize draws.
So help support the RSL Art Union and its tireless working in supporting veterans and other defence personnel and their families in Australia. The RSL Art Union has run in various forms from the 1950s, to become the much loved and recognised premier prize home lottery of the nation. By joining in this mega lottery, Draw 335, you'll be doing yourself a favour too and gaining your chance at winning the outstanding first prize of three prize homes, or one of the other 101 prizes on offer!
First Prize: Win 3 Prize Homes!!!
Participate in the RSL Art Union Biggest Prize Home Lottery Draw of the year! If you have been dreaming of your own luxury apartment, RSL is giving you the chance to win three – that’s right! Not one, but three stunning properties in Australia’s most iconic locations: Bondi, St. Kilda and Noosa valued at over $3.1 million.
1) Bondi Apartment:
Attractions of Bondi....
Imagine living near Sydney’s iconic Bondi Beach surrounded by white sand, glitzy bars and cafes, boutique street stalls and scenic running tracks. Well, your imaginings might turn into reality real soon if you are the lucky first prize winner of Draw 335! Experience Bondi’s carefree, sun-drenched lifestyle and be part of a host of events held all year round. From community art shows to city to surf running marathons, living by this one-kilometre long beach will truly be a dream come true.
- Bondi Beach - the area's ultimate attraction, including beach walks, sunbathing, swimming, surfing, kitesurfing, windsurfing... you get the idea!
- Enjoy at swim at Bondi Baths - an icon of Bondi for more than 100 years
- Catch up on culture at the local art galleries: visit Australia's oldest Aboriginal and Indigenous Art Gallery, Coo-ee Aboriginal Art Gallery; stroll through Bondi Art Lounge with its works of local artists, and more
- Delight all your shopping senses and fulfill all your purchasing needs - from the sophisticated to the practical - at Westfield Bondi Junction
- Bondi Markets, every Sunday; Mamasan Market Bondi, every Sunday 10 til 4; Bondi Farmers Markets
- Enjoy a round of golf at Bondi Golf Course
- Bondi Open Air Cinema
- Enjoy the great views on your Bondi to Coogee Beach Coastal Walk or Bondi to Watsons Bay Coastal Walk
Features of the Bondi Apartment...
- Located at 1/8 Sandridge Street Bondi NSW 2026.
- Enjoy your very own 63 sq metres of seaside luxury in Sydney's iconic Bondi with this contemporary two bedroom apartment.
- With this modern living show stopper you'll enjoy living at Sydney's premier address - in easy reach of the beach, the CBD and all the very best this great city has to offer.
- With $37,126 worth of furniture and electrical appliances and rates, water and body corporate for the year included.
- Enjoy your home, it's views and lifestyle - and the car space that can never be taken from you - right in the heart of Sydney.
Purchase your ticket, or tickets today, so you don't miss out on your chance at a dream... or three!
2) St. Kilda Apartment:
Attractions of St Kilda...
The first prize winner of the RSL Art Union Anzac Day Prize Home Lottery Draw also gets an apartment in Melbourne’s seaside playground! St. Kilda Beach is renowned for its expansive view of Port Phillip, its safe sandy beach and palm-lined boardwalk. You’ll have plenty to see at Luna Park, Catani Gardens and Acland Street that showcase Melbourne’s multicultural heritage. You will also surely enjoy going around the outdoor pubs, moody wine bars, fine dining restaurants and cafes of Fitzroy Street. Surely there will be plenty of things to enjoy once you move into your St. Kilda apartment!
- St Kilda beach, Melbourne's most famous beach, popular with walkers, joggers, rollerbladers, kitesurfers, windsurfers, swimmers.
- St Kilda Pier and Pavilion, and St Kilda sea Baths bars and restaurants
- Stroll through St Kilda's Botanical Gardens
- Luna Park, Melbourne's ultimate fun destination, right next to St Kilda beach
- Fitzroy Street, for delicious dining... and don't forget Acland street for the coffee and cakes
- Movies at the iconic Astor Theatre
- Palais Theatre concert venue
Features of the St Kilda Apartment...
- Located at 'Halo' 809/163 Fitzroy Street St Kilda Vic 3182
- Imagine owning your own 105 sq metres of marvellous Melbourne!
- The stylish interior of this luxury city apartment also offers proximity to Port Phillip Bay and the deliciousness of Acland Street... and we're yet to mention the stunning water views from your own alfresco dining area.
- With $42,859 worth of tasteful interior decorating, furniture and electricals, you'll be living in style in one of Australia's most popular and biggest cities... as cosmopolitan as Europe and as iconically Australian as the beach.
- Rates, water and body corporate are paid for your for the first 12 months, so all you need to is buy a ticket to win!
3) Noosa Apartment:
Attractions of Noosa...
As if apartments in Bondi and St. Kilda are not enough, the winner of the RSL Draw 335 lottery also gets an apartment in Noosa! Noosa is a world-famous holiday destination, known for its expansive beaches and colourful bays. If you are not chilling at home, you can surf the waves, hike across Noosa National Park's cliffs and forests or canoe through the Noosa River Everglades. You will also have plenty to see walking around in trendy Hastings Street, lined with bustling bars, cool cafes, alfresco restaurants and designer boutiques. Living in Noosa is like living with the best of what nature and culture has to offer.
- Noosa National Park and Tewantin National Park with their glorious views and walking tracks all in natural beauty
- Spectacular views from the Laguna Lookout
- Hastings Street Noosa for elegant boutiques and fine dining
- Noosa Main Beach, swimming, surfing, windsurfing, kitesurfing...and gentle beach walks - pristine and patrolled
- Noosa River, including boating, kayaking and canoeing, horseriding, fishing and fishing tours, and boat tours, and off-road tours
- Noosa Farmers Market and Noosa Marina Sunday Markets
- Head for the Sunshine Coast and the attractions of Underwater World, Aussie World, Australia Zoo and more!
Features of the Noosa Apartment...
- Located at 'The Rise' 18/37 Noosa Drive Noosa Heads Hastings Street Noosa Qld 4567
- You'll have your very own 126 sq metres of paradise in the beautiful Noosa apartment.
- This gorgeous three-bedroom apartment boasts Noosa River and ocean views, two bathrooms and 2 car spaces. Enjoy the expansive balcony for open plan living and those spectacular views.
- With $65,558 worth of stylish furniture and electrical appliances and rates, water and body corporate paid for the first 12 months, you'll be set to move right in!
- Start enjoying your new home's quality and comfort, outdoor pool and proximity to all this classy coastal town has to offer!
Get your tickets today, so you can stroll down to Hastings Street tomorrow! You could be basking in Queensland's coastal sunbeams and ocean before you know it.
Second Prize: Drive a Brand New BMW X1
The second prize winner of Draw 335 is going to win a brand new BMW X1 worth over $50,000! The X1 features a sporty suspension, precise steering and a spirited engine. You will feel the power of 228 horses barrelling down the highway, and an 8-speed Steptronic automatic transmission simultaneously provides you with the optimal balance of acceleration and fuel consumption. Plus, the X1 can perform in bad weather and on muddy roads, which makes it an all-around vehicle for any kind of driver. This stunning white BMW will be delivered to Brisbane, registered in Queensland, and includes all on-road costs, excluding comprehensive motor insurance. But don't worry! If you're not from Queensland, the car will be delivered to your nearest capital city!
Prize value: $57,220 RRP.
3rd Prize: Win a VIP Melbourne Cup Experience for You and a Friend!
Wouldn’t you want front row tickets to the ‘the race that stops a nation’? The third prize winner of Anzac Day RSL Prize Home Lottery will receive two tickets to watch the Melbourne Cup 2016 on the 1st of November at the Flemington Racecourse. With these tickets, you'll never miss a single moment of the action of the most loved horse race competition in the country.
Prize includes the following for two people (All travellers must be over 18 years old):
- Return flights from your closest capital to Melbourne
- Airport transfers to your hotel
- 5 luxurious nights in a 5-star hotel
- Limousine transfers to Flemington racecourse
- Entry to the exclusive "The Perch" Marquee on the day of The Cup (Tuesday, 1 November)
- And $1000 spending money
Prize value: $12,220
Many Other Prizes!
|Prize No.||Win this...||Value|
|4th||Visit the Egyptian Pyramids||$9,000|
|5th||Holiday in Hawaii||$8,000|
|6th||Travel to New York||$7,000|
|7th||Inca Trail and Machu Picchu||$6,000|
|8th||Bask in the Maldives||$5,000|
|11th - 20th||Gold Bullion||$1,000|
|21st - 30th||Harvey Norman Voucher||$900|
|31st - 40th||Accor Hotel Voucher||$600|
|41st - 50th||Red Balloon Voucher||$500|
|51st - 60th||Jim's Mowing Voucher||$400|
|61st - 70th||Coles Myer Gift Card||$350|
|71st - 80th||BP Gift Card||$300|
|81st - 90th||Ticketek Voucher||$200|
|91st - 101st||Event Cinema Movie Card||$100|
How the RSL Art Union Home Lottery Works
Tickets for the RSL Art Union Home Lottery 335 are now available. There is a total of 2,450,000 tickets to be featured in this lottery draw.
Tickets are offered out as per the following pricing:
|$200 Book||50 Chances to Win (40 + 10 Bonus)||$135,000 Gold Bullion|
|$100 Book||25 Chances to Win (20 + 5 Bonus)||$135,000 Gold Bullion|
|$75 Book||19 Chances to Win (15 + 4 Bonus)||$105,000 Gold Bullion|
|$50 Book||13 Chances to Win (10 + 3 Bonus)||$85,000 Gold Bullion|
|$30 Book||8 Chances to Win (6 + 2 Bonus)||$55,000 Gold Bullion|
|$20 Book||5 Chances to Win (4 + 1 Bonus)||$40,000 Gold Bullion|
|$10 Book||2 Chances to Win||$30,000 Gold Bullion|
As can be easily seen, not only do you gain more chances of winning when you purchase multiple tickets, but you also stand a chance to win some bonus gold bullion as well.
And if you miss out on first prize, with this RSL Art Union Draw 335, there's no need to worry! You have another 100 prizes up for grabs!
What is your chance of winning?
RSL Art Union are limited to selling 2,450,000 tickets, in draw 335. What is your chance of winning this beautiful home?
You have a 1: chance of winning!Check Tickets
Dates to Remember
Draw closes at 8pm AEST on Tuesday 10 May 2016
Draw date is 10am AEST on Wednesday 18 May 2016
Frequently Asked Questions
Want to know a little more about RSL Art Union Draw 335 and the commonly asked questions? Take a look below:
How many tickets are available?
RSL Art Union Draw 335 has a total of 2,450,000 tickets available.
When is Draw 335 drawn?
RSL Art Union's latest home will be drawn on the 18/05/2016 and results published here shortly after.
How much is RSL Art Union 335 worth?
Draw 335 is valued at $3,100,000.
How much do tickets cost?
Tickets for this draw start at $5.