RSL Art Union has launched their latest prize home draw... for the cost of a $5 ticket you could be the winner of not one but two beautiful new homes in two of Queensland's most delightful and popular regions. Total value of this draw? Just a touch over $2 Million!
$2 Million! 2 Great Prize Homes! 2 Prime Locations!
Just imagine a day out basking on the expansive waterside deck of your own island paradise - your new Hope Island home! With its own private 8-metre pontoon! Combine Queensland sunshine, Gold Coast style and Hope Island exclusiveness, and you'll start to get a feel of what this luxury new home has to offer and the kind of future that could be in store for you.
Or... imagine yourself in your new Caloundra apartment, overlooking beautiful Bulcock Beach with all its sun, sand and surf right on your doorstep as well as all the delights of the local shops, cafes and restaurants all within easy walking reach. A touch of town living with the added bonus of views over the Pacific Ocean from your livingroom couch!
Both these great prize homes could be yours! And all while helping to support the great work carried out by the RSL in their mission to help veterans and their families.
About the First Prize: Two great prize homes on offer!
Total value of the this great fist prize is $2,040,245! With that you get:
- Two prize homes - luxurious Hope Island home and stunning Caloundra apartment
- All furniture and electricals for both homes
- First year's rates water and body corporate included on both homes
- A $2,000 travel voucher.
With this latest draw from RSL Art Union you have the chance to win TWO great coastal homes for the price of just one ticket! With tickets starting at just $5, the potential return on such a small outlay could be huge! The total prize value in this RSL Prize Home Draw is a staggering $2,040,244, so grab your chance now to be the lucky winner of one of the most popular prize home lotteries in the country and the proud new owner of these two stunning homes!
GOLD COAST: Hope Island Waterfront Home
Address: 68 Palladium Boulevard, Hope Island, QLD 4212
Nestled in the waters of the Gold Coast lies Hope Island... not too far off shore so that you can easily get there by bridge, and only minutes from the M1 motorway that links it to the Gold Coast and Brisbane. As a resident of Hope Island you can enjoy all the benefits the island has to offer... there's the Links Hope Island Golf Club, the stunning marina area, delectable restaurants and cafes, village shopping and much more. Hope Island offers a safe environment all who live there, with 24-hour security all part of the service.
Features of the Hope Island home...
Well, this generously proportioned 4-bedroom home truly has everything and more! Waterside living, swimming pool, great alfresco entertaining area - in fact, multiple living areas - media room, 4 bedrooms plus a study, and an 8-metre pontoon with deep water access. Just take a look at all the combined features listed below and you'll begin to get a glimpse of the kind of great new lifestyle in store for you with this new home!
- Live right on the water!
- Expansive waterside deck and alfresco dining area, including barbeque
- 8-metre pontoon, with deep water access
- Inground swimming pool
- Multiple living areas - living room, media room, games area, family retreat, alfresco area
- 4 bedrooms
- Palatial master bedroom with private balcony, and very generously sized bathroom and walk-in-robe
- Upper living area/family retreat, with accompanying balcony
- 2-and-a-half bathrooms
- Separate study area
- A staggering $168,998 worth in luxury furniture and electrical appliances
- Stunning interior decor reflecting Pacific island living
- Prime real estate location on sought-after Hope Island
- Generously proportioned 352 square metre home
- 2-car garage
- Rates and water paid for the first 12 months
SUNSHINE COAST: Caloundra Luxury Beach Apartment
Address: 'Monaco' 407/12 Otranto Avenue, Caloundra, QLD 4551
Imagine living on Queensland's beautiful Sunshine Coast, enjoying the relaxed lifestyle, beach activities - sandy walks and salty swims, Sunday Caloundra Markets, spending time with friends and family in the cafes and enjoying the fine dining the town offers... and living in your stylish new Caloundra apartment! Wake up every morning to stunning views over the Pacific from your bed!
Features of the Caloundra apartment...
- Water views from your verandah, living room, master bedroom and ensuite spa
- Spectacular views of Bulcock Beach, Pumicestone Passage and the famed Glasshouse Mountains
- 2 bedrooms
- Master bedroom with ensuite, including spa
- 2 bathrooms
- Private balcony with water views, including alfresco dining area
- $39,000 worth of stylish furniture and contemporary electrical appliances
- 107 square metre apartment
- Single car garage
- Rates, water and body corporate paid for the first 12 months
- Complex facilities include swimming pool, sauna, gym, games room and barbecue area
Dates to Remember
Draw closes at 8pm AEST on Tuesday 14 June 2016
Draw date is 10am AEST on Wednesday 22 June2016
About the Locations!
Coast to Coast - from the golden beaches and azure blue waters of the Gold Coast, with its glitz and glamour of palatial homes and stunning boats and yachts... to the comparative tranquility and relaxed beach lifestyle of the Sunshine Coast - this latest draw from RSL Art Union offers you two glorious worlds to enjoy and, possibly, call home.
GOLD COAST, Hope Island
- Watersports and beach activities: Boating, sailing, swimming, beach walks - or runs if you prefer!
- Restaurants and cafes: The culinary delights of Hope Island Marina Village, plus all your boutique and essential shopping needs, are right here
- Golf Courses: Must be a popular sport on this island because there three of the finest right on your doorstep...including the Links Hope Island Golf Course and the Palms Golf Course right on the island
- Luxury Resorts: The island is home to the prestigious appeal of luxury resorts, including the Hope Island Resort, the Ramada Hope Harbour, and the Intercontinental at Sanctuary Cove
- Gold Coast Attractions: Hope Island is within easy reach of all the attractions of the Gold Coast! Movie World, Dream World, Wet 'n' Wild... all around 20 minutes away!
- Just 30 minutes from Southport and Surfers Paradise
- Just 45 minutes from all the cosmopolitan and cultural attractions of Brisbane
SUNSHINE COAST: Caloundra
- Caloundra Beaches: All the most popular beach activities are right on your doorstep: beach walks, swimming, surfing, kite surfing, boating, fishing... all the delights of sunny weather, sand and sea
- Caloundra Markets every Sunday: Enjoy the delectable delights of the food stalls, explore the fascinating art and craft stalls and experience the tastes and temptations of one of the Sunshine Coast's most popular street markets!
- Cafes and restaurants: There are coffee shops and restaurants along the beachfront of Caloundra to suit all your quick meal or fine dining needs.
- Entertainment Centres: Caloundra is home to two the Coasts prime entertainment centres, featuring bands and music, dancing and plays and much more to entertain you!
- Sunshine Coast Attractions: Australia Zoo, Aussie World, Underwater World, Eumundi Markets, Hinterland escapes and drives exploring the lakes and mountains of the region
How the RSL Art Union Home Lottery Works
Tickets for the RSL Art Union Home Lottery 336 are now available. There is a total of 2,000,000 tickets to be featured in this lottery draw.
What is your chance of winning?
RSL Art Union are limited to selling 2,000,000 tickets, in draw 336. What is your chance of winning this beautiful home?
You have a 1: chance of winning!Check Tickets
Tickets are offered out as per the following pricing:
|$200 Book||50 Chances to Win (40 + 10 Bonus)||$135,000 Gold Bullion|
|$100 Book||25 Chances to Win (20 + 5 Bonus)||$135,000 Gold Bullion|
|$75 Book||19 Chances to Win (15 + 4 Bonus)||$105,000 Gold Bullion|
|$50 Book||13 Chances to Win (10 + 3 Bonus)||$85,000 Gold Bullion|
|$30 Book||8 Chances to Win (6 + 2 Bonus)||$55,000 Gold Bullion|
|$20 Book||5 Chances to Win (4 + 1 Bonus)||$40,000 Gold Bullion|
|$10 Book||2 Chances to Win||$30,000 Gold Bullion|
As can be easily seen, not only do you gain more chances of winning when you purchase multiple tickets, but you also stand a chance to win some bonus gold bullion as well.
What Would You Do If You Won 1st Prize?
The purchase of a ticket in this prize home draw really could be your ticket to freedom!
What would you do if you were the lucky winner of this great first prize? Enjoy living the life of luxury in both of these fantastic homes, with around an easy 2-hour drive between one and the other? Or would you live in one, and rent the other? Or rent both? The rental returns on each of these prize homes is worth considering...
1) Estimated $82,000 per year for both: You'll get an estimated rental income of over $82,000 per year if you decide to rent both homes. Now, doesn't that look appealing? Imagine the kind of lifestyle you could enjoy with all that bonus cash coming in. It might be time to fulfill some of those long-held dreams... that cruise in Europe or Alaska, or trekking South America. You could go first class all the way and still have cash to spare!
2) Estimated $52,000 per year for Hope Island home: That's right... you could give up your day job! With an estimated rental return of $52,000 a year for this island home, you could put your feet up on your couch in your luxury Caloundra apartment and contemplate the serenity of the beautiful blue waters of the Pacific... or you could enjoy all the beach walks and swims, boat trips and nightlife of Caloundra.
3) Estimated $30,000 per year for Caloundra apartment: Rent your Caloundra apartment and live in your very own island paradise. The rental return on the Caloundra apartment alone is estimated at around $30,000 each year. Not bad for extra pocket change! Every year!! Wow... winning this lottery could turn your life into something most of us only ever dream about.
4) Sell! Could you do it? After winning these beautiful homes could you bring yourself to sell one of them? Or both? Selling would certainly free up some instant cash! With all that moolah you could pick and choose the life of your dreams.
- Hope Island home: Estimated sale value $1,265,000
- Caloundra Apartment: Estimated sale value $550,000
- ESTIMATED TOTAL SALE VALUE OF BOTH HOMES: $1,815,000
The choice is yours! Choose whichever best suits your needs and lifestyle... and enjoy making your dreams come true!
Visit the Gold Coast Hope Island Home
Address: Address: 68 Palladium Boulevard, Hope Island, QLD 4212
The luxurious Hope Island prize home is open for you to visit from 9am to 5pm AEST, every day and every week. The display closes Tuesday 14 June 2016. The Caloundra Apartment is not open for inspection.
Brisbane UBD Gold Coast Map 8, A8. Take exit 57 from Brisbane.
Support the Good Work of the RSL
The RSL Art Union supports Australian Defence Force personnel and their families. With the strong Aussie tradition of mateship binding digger to digger, or soldier to soldier, the RSL has built an organisation dedicated to the care and support of current and ex-service men and women and their families. With funds raised by various activities - including this, the biggest prize home lottery in Australia - the RSL provides services to these personnel, such as crisis accommodation, advocacy, welfare services, rehabilitation and financial assistance.
Frequently Asked Questions
Want to know a little more about RSL Art Union Draw 336 and the commonly asked questions? Take a look below:
How many tickets are available?
RSL Art Union Draw 336 has a total of 2,000,000 tickets available.
When is Draw 336 drawn?
RSL Art Union's latest home will be drawn on the 22/06/2016 and results published here shortly after.
How much is RSL Art Union 336 worth?
Draw 336 is valued at $2,040,245.
How much do tickets cost?
Tickets for this draw start at $5.