2. How we collect your information
There are several ways we may collect your Personal Information including:
- when you provide it to us by phone or in writing or perhaps even by phone, or any other electronic means or communication tools;
- when you use and/or visit our Website, where information may be sought from your mobile phone, tablet, laptop or computer; and
- from our related entities, operators of linked websites, service providers, advertising and applications on the website and other third parties.
3. What type of information we may collect
There are many different types of information which may help us provide you with the best service possible. Here is a list of what information we may collect:
- your name, email address, telephone number, physical and/or postal address and other relevant information necessary to contact you in accordance with this policy;
- opinion polls, surveys/market research and any other feedback you may provide us with;
- credit card details and any financial information that you provide (however note that when using your credit card to purchase tickets, you will be doing this directly with the charity/ies;
- personal information you provide through correspondence, disputes, user information pages, or shared by you from other social services, applications or websites;
- other personal information your provide, and also information obtained from third parties (e.g. a credit bureau) including demographic data and credit check information (to the extent permitted by law);
- information gathered from the way you have interacted with our Website, it’s advertisements and any content. This may include things like the type of device you used and where you were, how you connected, what operating system and browser you used, and other standard web log data.
4. How your personal information may be used
- operate our Website, provide high level customer support and prepare new content (including improvement and updates);
- give you information through online correspondence, general email and blogs;
- conduct research and surveys and generate statistics, so that we may develop and improve your experience with our Website and services generally;
- detect and then where necessary, investigate and prevent potentially unlawful conduct you and/or others may engage in;
- verify information for completeness and accuracy which may be done by relevant third parties;
- de-identify your personal information and combine/aggregate it with information we collect from third parties, so that we can use it for the purposes set out above;
- contact you by phone, text message, email and/or post;
- collect fees (where necessary), test and resolve problems, and resolve disputes;
- notify you from time to time about Website improvements; or
- supply you with generalised, targeted or personalised promotional notices and advertising, marketing, communications based on your preferences and customisation preferences, and to measure and improve our marketing.
5. You may opt out at any time
6. How and what we disclosure to third parties
Even where you may have opted out, by commencing use of, or even visiting, our Website at any point in time, you are agreeing to us disclosing your personal information to do the following:
- comply with the law, and/or a request made by a regulatory authority or governmental agency or to comply with a legally binding court order;
- protect the rights, safety or property of another person including our related entities and their directors and staff, professional advisors and contractors;
- outsourced service providers assisting us to provide services (i.e. marketing and information technology providers) This may also include information about fraud investigations, fee collection and Website operations where necessary;
- third parties you expressly request us to send (directly or indirectly) your information to;
- credit agencies (in the event that we offer a service in the future which may result in fee payment, therefore this information would include missed and late payments details and potential breaches on your account);
- (a) A Cookie is a small file which remains on your device until you switch off the device or until the cookie expires (typically between 7 and 30 days depending on user settings). The timing depends on whether it is a persistent or sessional cookie.
- (c) Cookies are used to better your customer experience which we do by providing a range of services relevant to you as identified by your preferences. It allows us to customise your experience and measure the effectiveness of our promotions and Website generally plus any marketing and advertising. It also provides important information for security purposes.
- Cookies may collect and then store your personal information unless you adjust your internet browser to disable them. When Cookies are disabled, your user experience may deteriorate and some of our services may not be available.
- Where we integrate third party website links, those organisations who operate the linked sites may collect personal information via Cookies. Again, we are not liable nor responsible for linked sites and recommend you read the privacy provisions of that linked site before disclosing any personal information or using their site. We do not endorse or recommend other sites.
8. No Spoofing, Spam or Spyware
- You must not engage in spoofing, spam or spyware activities, regardless of whether directed at us or other users of our Website. This includes using our Website to upload, distribute or send viruses or illegal, malicious or prohibited content at any time.
- You must not impersonate another person or add a user to our mailing list without their express written consent.
- We (or a third party we contract with) may take steps to scan and filter messages to check for viruses, spam, phishing attacks and other malicious activity.
- Please report any spoofing activities, spam or spyware you find to us at [email protected].
9. Storage and security
- We store and process your personal information on our host’s servers, currently located in multiply locations around the world. We are happy to provide you with the specifics of where the particular type of information is hosted, so if you would like further details, please email us. By using our Website, regardless of the location of our servers, you provide your express consent to the transfer, storage and retention of your information on the servers of our host provider as selected by us.
- We will do all reasonable measures necessary to protect your personal information through engaging a third party to provide security and technical measures, to attempt to mitigate risk of loss, unauthorised access and disclosure, however we cannot guarantee this.
10. Contact Us
Email: [email protected]
Phone: +61 437 012 369
Contact: Brodey Sheppard