2. Membership and subscription
- If you are under 18 years of age, you are prohibited from using, or registering your details on, the Prize Home Tickets Site &/or App.
- When registering to purchase tickets via the Prize Home Tickets Site &/or App, you are registering directly with that charity. It is important to provide that charity with up-to-date, complete and accurate details, and you are solely responsible for keeping these details updated by directly informing that charity.
3. Service and features
- To make purchases of tickets online, you must be a registered user with that specific charity.
- You understand and acknowledge that all odds quoted are taken directly from the information provided for each individual charity via their webpage. You are solely responsible for determining whether you are comfortable with the odds detailed and solely responsible for verifying the accuracy of such odds before purchasing tickets. We do not provide any guarantee that you will win the prize by purchasing a large quantity of tickets. By using the Prize Home Tickets Site &/or App, you agree to hold us harmless for any loss, claim or damage, including consequential damage that you may suffer from relying on the odds provided.
- Should we choose in the future to implement a chargeable service or feature, we reserve the right to implement and amend the pricing for any chargeable service or feature on the Prize Home Tickets Site &/or App at any time. If you are unhappy with a change of pricing, you are entitled to discontinue your use of the Prize Home Tickets Site &/or App.
- While we use reasonable endeavours to ensure that the Prize Home Tickets Site &/or App are available 24 hours a day, we do not make any representations or warranties that your access will be uninterrupted or error free. Where system failure, maintenance or repair occurs, or issues beyond our control, access to the Prize Home Tickets Site &/or App may be suspended temporarily without notice to you.
- We may change or discontinue any feature or service of the Prize Home Tickets Site &/or App at any time.
- You understand that we are not a supplier but are an intermediary agent for you, so that you can easily compare all of the available prize home tickets and other prizes available from the charities listed. As such, you agree to hold us harmless and indemnify us against any legal action, costs, liability, claims and any issues caused (including consequential loss) as a direct or indirect result of your interaction with third parties engaged by you via our service. Although we will try to provide reasonable customer assistance in the event a third party dispute arises, you expressly acknowledge that we are in no way liable for the actions and/or any loss directly or indirectly caused by a third party. By using our service, to the full extent permitted by the law, you agree not join us in any claim or seek compensation from us at any point of time.
- You must not transmit or post any content on the Prize Home Tickets Site &/or App.
- We do not make any representations or warranties as to the completeness, accuracy or reliability of any Content transmitted or posted on the Prize Home Tickets Site &/or App. Furthermore, we do not endorse any advice, statement or opinion made by any person other than us. We do not accept any liability for any loss, damage, cost or expense resulting from anyone's reliance on Content posted or transmitted on the Prize Home Tickets Site &/or App, or otherwise transmitted to any other member of the Prize Home Tickets Site &/or App by any other means.
5. Use of the Prize Home Tickets Site &/or App and prohibited activities
- You agree not to use the Prize Home Tickets Site &/or App to:
- harass, defame, stalk, abuse, threaten or otherwise offend others;
- exploit any person under the age of 18, or to solicit information from anyone under 18; or
- provide information about or promote illegal activities or conduct;
- solicit money, passwords or personal information from any person;
- engage in or promote any pyramid schemes, surveys, spamming, contests, or unsolicited e-mailing; or
- promote hatred, harassment, bigotry, racism or any kind of harm against any group or individual.
- You also agree not to
- use any device, spider, robot or other process to retrieve, index, or reproduce the Prize Home Tickets Site &/or App;
- "mirror” or “frame" any part of the Prize Home Tickets Site &/or App without our prior written authorization;
- use code or other devices containing any reference to the Prize Home Tickets Site &/or App to direct other persons to any other web page;
- except and only to the extent permitted by law, sell, decipher, adapt, modify, disassemble, translate, sublicense, reverse engineer, any portion of the Prize Home Tickets Site &/or App or cause any other person to do so.
6. Intellectual property
- We own and retain all proprietary rights in and relating to the Prize Home Tickets Site &/or App, excluding that information and images taken directly from each charity’s website for the purpose of explaining. You must first gain our written prior to using our proprietary rights in and relating to the Prize Home Tickets Site &/or App and should seek the same permission from the charity before using theirs.
7. Third party websites and advertising
- The Prize Home Tickets Site &/or App may feature and/or display hyperlinks and pointers to websites operated by third parties. These websites are not under our control and do not form part of the Prize Home Tickets Site &/or App. We do not accept any responsibility for the contents of any such hyperlink or linked website. You leave the Prize Home Tickets Site &/or App entirely at your own risk if you link to third party websites.
- Some of the charities we promote provide us with fee where others don’t. We do not report on, nor pass on any fees to members as this is used for running the business and maintaining the website for your heightened user experience. Charities are not promoted more or less based on whether they pay a fee and we do not make any representations in this regard.
- We do not warrant that images depicting prizes as provided by the charity, and note that we do not own such images. You understand that our display of such images is provided purely as a vague indication of what the charity is offering, and any issues in this regard should be addressed directly with that specific charity. You hold us harmless for any representation you may develop of your own volition and from consideration of the images used by the charity.
- The Prize Home Tickets Site &/or App may feature third party advertising from time to time, however we do not in any way recommend or endorse the relevant advertiser, nor its products or services.
8. Limitation of liability and indemnity
- A You acknowledge that you use the Prize Home Tickets Site &/or App solely at your own risk.
- You further acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible for, and accept no liability in relation to, your use of and conduct in connection with the Prize Home Tickets Site &/or App, or third party suppliers’ use of or conduct in connection with the Prize Home Tickets Site &/or App, in any circumstance.
- You agree to indemnify us for any loss, damage, cost or expense that we may suffer or incur as a result of or in connection with your use of or conduct in connection with the Prize Home Tickets Sites, including any breach by you of the Prize Home Tickets Terms.
- To the maximum extent permitted by law, we exclude all implied representations and warranties which, but for the Prize Home Tickets Terms, might apply in relation to your use of the Prize Home Tickets Site &/or App. In particular, we do not make any representations or warranties that the Prize Home Tickets Site &/or App will be uninterrupted or error free. Nor do we make any representation or warranty about the likelihood of any outcomes of your use of the Prize Home Tickets Site &/or App.
- To the extent that our liability cannot be excluded by law, our maximum liability to you will be limited to the total amount paid by you (if any) for any chargeable service or feature on the Prize Home Tickets Site &/or App purchased by you during the term of your membership.
- In no circumstances will we be liable for any indirect, punitive or consequential loss or damages; loss of income, profits, goodwill, data, contracts, use of money; or loss or damages arising from or in any way connected to business interruption of any type, whether in tort, contract or otherwise.
- Your agreement to the Prize Home Tickets Terms or your use of the Prize Home Tickets Site &/or App does not in any way constitute any partnership, agency relationship, employment or joint venture exists between you and us.
- The Prize Home Tickets Terms represent the entire agreement regarding your use of the Prize Home Tickets Site &/or App.
- Where a provision of the Prize Home Tickets Terms is held to be invalid, the remainder of the Prize Home Tickets Terms continue in full force and effect.
- You agree that the Prize Home Tickets Terms will be governed by the laws of Queensland.